Serenes Forest 5★ Lv.40+10 Compendium Thread

Raven

@Rezzy - You did it!!!!! She looks really good too. Dunno if we'll be on the same VG team any time soon, but I'd be happy to use her. My L'Arachel is on my list of people to promote. I'll definitely get to her once I finish my next merge project. 

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

@Rezzy - You did it!!!!! She looks really good too. Dunno if we'll be on the same VG team any time soon, but I'd be happy to use her. My L'Arachel is on my list of people to promote. I'll definitely get to her once I finish my next merge project. 

I'm sure we will eventually.  Now I've got a good Blue and Green lead for future Gauntlets.

10 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I'm sure we will eventually.  Now I've got a good Blue and Green lead for future Gauntlets.

Who do you have in mind for red, and dare I say, colorless?

1 hour ago, Rezzy said:

Speak of the Devil for +10 Rachels.  I guess she's not the first one, but she's still special to me.  This is my second +10 unit.  The first being Titania.

@Vaximillian@SatsumaFSoysoy@Anacybele@Arcanite@GuiltyLove@Infinite Dreams@Rafiel's Aria@DarkLordIvy@DefaultBeep@Rex Glacies@Sophie@Captain Karnage@Tybrosion@Zeo@XRay@Raven@TheTuckingFypo@Poimagic@Bartozio@mcsilas@Anime27Arts@Glaceon Mage and sorry if I forgot anybody.  I need a macro or something for my Heroes buddies.

1uHglJ0.png?1

She is -HP+Atk.  I would have preferred +Spd, but the only +Spd I got was -Atk.  If I ever get a +Spd -HP or -Res, I might switch.  -Def is better from a gameplay standpoint, but it's a superbane, and drops her a tier in Arena scoring.

Now to think of who I want to go for next.  Maybe I'll +10 Seth, so I can have a trio of Cavs for Arena.  I'd like to keep using Xander, but it might be another year before we get more merges for him, and most of the good Red Cavs are 5* exclusive.

Nice. For game play, if I do not have a Firesweep archer, I would personally go with -Res over -Def due to the prevalence of lolis, as I need my nukes to be able to take a hit in order to activate Desperation.

52 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Nice, Rezzy! I'm kind of jealous. I still don't have even one +10 5 star and that's because I can't freaking pull anymore Fredericks! And also because I'm waiting for a +Def, -Res one to use as the new base.

I thought you already got a +10 Frederick.

I would give you some Fredericks if I could; I got like almost 20 of him. I have been hoarding him for Luna, but since most of my important Arena and Arena Assault units are built now, I do not need as much fodder stockpiled anymore and I have been cleaning my barracks to make space for summoning units from the spring banners.

32 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I wonder if having two +10s will be enough to keep me in Tier 20.

I run BH!Lyn and Reinhardt both at 5*+10, while my Olivia is at 5*+5. The only time that I have dropped out of Tier 20 was when Intelligent Systems messed with the scoring thing a while back like about two months ago so I was bouncing between Tier 19 and Tier 20 for a few weeks. I was able to get back to staying in Tier 20 after they reworked the formula again a few weeks ago.

— — — — — — —

I think I will post my BH!Lyn and Reinhardt up while I am here. I was planning to do it after I got my Olivia to 5*+10, but I think that is going to take a while since I have limited my spending on the game since the start of this year, so I my Feather income is not as high as it used to be.

BH!Lyn [+Atk, -Res]:

Spoiler

OnF3qJi.png

Reinhardt [+Atk, -HP]:

Spoiler

CCzqHg4.png

Edited by XRay

2 minutes ago, Johann said:

Who do you have in mind for red, and dare I say, colorless?

Going for Cav team members, probably Seth is my best option for Red.  For Gray, I have no idea.  There's only really two options, so I guess Priscilla?

@Rezzy: Awesome stuff! L'Arachel is among the heroes I'm considering to get to +10 after I'm through with Cordelia (+6, need more copies) and Soleil (+3, three copies still to merge). As for L'Arachel, I already got three 4* copies of her along with my original +Spd/-Res 5* one (+0).

If you need ideas for Seth, I got this one among my friend list (they might be an SF user but I don't remember) that you can take inspiration from.

Spoiler

be3P376.png?1

And for the record, he also has been given Silver Sword+, Brave Sword+, Killing Edge+, Slaying Edge+ (with the +Def refine and +Spd refine), Wo Dao+, and Kadomatsu+ along with his innate Ruby Sword+. He's been given a butt-load of skill inheritance in general, really.

2 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

@Rezzy: Awesome stuff! L'Arachel is among the heroes I'm considering to get to +10 after I'm through with Cordelia (+6, need more copies) and Soleil (+3, three copies still to merge). As for L'Arachel, I already got three 4* copies of her along with my original +Spd/-Res 5* one (+0).

If you need ideas for Seth, I got this one among my friend list (they might be an SF user but I don't remember) that you can take inspiration from.

Hide contents

be3P376.png?1

And for the record, he also has been given Silver Sword+, Brave Sword+, Killing Edge+, Slaying Edge+ (with the +Def refine and +Spd refine), Wo Dao+, and Kadomatsu+ along with his innate Ruby Sword+. He's been given a butt-load of skill inheritance in general, really.

That's some dedication.  Mine is currently +3 with his default Ruby Sword, then the standard Swap, Bonfire, Fury, Axebreaker, and Hone Cav.  I think mine is +Atk-Res.

I would like to give him DC to be a replacement Xander, but I'd need an extra Hector for that.

1 minute ago, Johann said:

I know just the unit

Hide contents

500px-Full_Portrait_Gray.png?version=270

It's the height of Irony that Gray is a Red.

37 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

It's the height of Irony that Gray is a Red.

Maybe some day they'll create an archer named Red, and you could pair them up

1 hour ago, Rezzy said:

Thanks.  Maybe Frederick will get on a 4* Banner soon.  They've had more questionable fodder and Greens aren't that abundant.

He was already on one (the first one in fact), but maybe he'll appear again, yeah.

EDIT: @XRay Nope, my Frederick is +8.

Edited by Anacybele

2 hours ago, Rezzy said:

Speak of the Devil for +10 Rachels.  I guess she's not the first one, but she's still special to me.  This is my second +10 unit.  The first being Titania.

Are they S supported together so they can fuse and become you?

1 minute ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Are they S supported together so they can fuse and become you?

lol, no, but that would be funny.  Titania is supported with Elise and Rachel is supported with Xander currently.

6 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

lol, no, but that would be funny.  Titania is supported with Elise and Rachel is supported with Xander currently.

Gee Rezzy, who let you have two spouses? (Well, three...)

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

26 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Gee Rezzy, who let you have two spouses? (Well, three...)

I'm just greedy, I suppose.

3 hours ago, Rezzy said:

@Vaximillian@SatsumaFSoysoy@Anacybele@Arcanite@GuiltyLove@Infinite Dreams@Rafiel's Aria@DarkLordIvy@DefaultBeep@Rex Glacies@Sophie@Captain Karnage@Tybrosion@Zeo@XRay@Raven@TheTuckingFypo@Poimagic@Bartozio@mcsilas@Anime27Arts@Glaceon Mage and sorry if I forgot anybody.  I need a macro or something for my Heroes buddies.

1uHglJ0.png?1

She is -HP+Atk.  I would have preferred +Spd, but the only +Spd I got was -Atk.  If I ever get a +Spd -HP or -Res, I might switch.  -Def is better from a gameplay standpoint, but it's a superbane, and drops her a tier in Arena scoring.

Now to think of who I want to go for next.  Maybe I'll +10 Seth, so I can have a trio of Cavs for Arena.  I'd like to keep using Xander, but it might be another year before we get more merges for him, and most of the good Red Cavs are 5* exclusive.

I’m a little jealous of the second +10, but I’ll get their. Hopefully I can get enough Eirika’s to get her to 5+10

@Hawk King

https://imgur.com/Wf3As5j

This build is brilliant.  I was wondering how it does in arena?  Obviously it knocks away any physical units (even a +atk WChrom with attack+3 and LND will die if he attacks that Lukas).  But with all the Nowis and Mages in t20 does he get a lot of use still or is it too inflated with magic damage dealers?

Edited by Lushen

On 4/3/2018 at 3:51 PM, Rezzy said:

[PIC]

Yay, Rezzy!  Congrats on your beautiful +10 L'Arachel!  :wub: 

The fodder banner featuring her must have been a pleasant surprise for you.  :]

Got my next +10 unit! I'm pretty proud of Nino. She's +Spd/-Def and I got her some good skills, but as always the skills are flexible.

EDIT: I apologize for how huge the image is. Uploading images to Serenes is a pain; the limit is dumb as all heck so I uploaded it to imugr, but none of the sharing links from imugr worked.

pYq93sP.jpg

Edited by Fire Emblem Fan

Sheer frustration at trying to pull a better Lucina for the Voting Gauntlet led to this:

Spoiler

IQzi0Ob.png

+Def -Res, Def refine.

He's joining the arena core for wind season. For now, I won't turn down taking only two damage from Fury 3, but I'd love to run a Slaying/Ignis/Fortress Def set. Alternatively, Life and Death turns him into a generalist.

Edited by Chrom-ulent

Finally finished my 3rd 5*+10.

Somehow I managed to not pull a single 5* version of her. Also had quite the garbage luck pulling my last few copies on the 4* focus banners. Finally got my last one today with the voting gauntlet orbs and had the feathers ready and waiting. Not sure who to work on next, but it really needs to be a red unit. Probably Soleil since I pulled so many of her when there were no greens while hunting for Fae on the 4* banner.