MageKnightEcho tries to build units

GreatKnightEcho

2 minutes ago, Dayni said:

Maybe move to the subsection?

This isn't a character or mechanics analysis, though.

2 minutes ago, Dayni said:

Also, Hector without DC. Everything else is on the table.

Every axe armor can run Brave Axe+, Moonbow / Ignis, Death Blow 3, Bold Fighter 3.

2 hours ago, MageKnightEcho said:

FEH Unit Builder - Hector.png

Vengeful Fighter 3 is literally a thousand times better lol, and with slaying axe+, but good one. Also -Res is a bad idea against dragons.

How about Olwen without Dire Thunder and Blarblade?

Odin, no -owl or -blade tome, no triangle adept.

29 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

@MageKnightEcho I would like ideas to make Oliver useful (and if necessary a team around him). Preferably no Blarblade and no Rally skills (I don't like Rallys). 

Not @MageKnightEcho but Oliver is pretty good with owl, sword/lance breaker, and a quick riposte seal.

@mampfoid I’m not an expert but his enemy phase would be better than Mae as he is tankier and his attack is still good. (although he won’t avoid doubles without the full boost from -owl + maybe an extra speed buff of some sort) 

Mae’s player phase would definitely be better without a doubt. Oliver has to rely on a breaker or a special proc if he wants to deal with enemies during PP. You’ll want to switch Mae’s weapon though as -owl tome isn’t suited for PP, so no, Vanilla Mae would not be better than a built Oliver.

6 hours ago, MageKnightEcho said:

@Zeratul gotcha.

FEH Unit Builder - Nino.png

You have failed me for the last time.

Glimmer is god awful outside of -blade tomes. Moonbow is far better for that kind of build. Doesn't really make sense either with Flashing Blade since you want to abuse the cooldown reduction for much more powerful specials like Dragon Fang or Glacies to compensate her lack of firepower.

Okay I have a couple build ideas I want you to do.

Lance!Lucina with Steady Breath, but no Geirskogul. Everything else is on the table, and you can even use Summoner Support. (this one isn't much of a challenge, but I'd like to see if you come up with an option similar to my own build)

Nowi without any weapons or skills that have a Distant Counter effect (trying to close loopholes lol), and must have a Breaker skill (your choice on which). Everything else goes.

Original Takumi (with the bow), but cannot use Fujin Yumi or its forge upgrades and cannot use Close Combat. Everything else is open.