5 most popular unreleased characters in each game

redlight

8 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

CYL2 said it's now Blume. Yep, the father of Ishtar, husband of Hilda, and head of the Freege family is now the least popular character in FE.

He actually gets to share that with Garth (also only got 7 votes), an insignificant brigand from Gaiden/Echoes who, even in Echoes, is a palette swap of the brigand (Barth) Celica fought in the previous act. 

44 minutes ago, SSbardock84 said:

These were the top 10 Radiant Dawn non laguz characters and characters that aren't in Heroes.

1. Haar
  2. Jill
  3. Ilyana
  4. Shinon
  5. Edward
  6. Volke
  7. Lucia
  8. Meg
  9. Sephiran
  10. Pelleas

I think you skipped over some.

Haar, Jill, Ilyana, Shinon, Volke, Lucia already appeared in PoR. I actually mentioned at the top of the post that PoR characters won't be included in RD. Sephiran in RD because his role is much greater in it.

1 hour ago, Thane said:

But no Tibarn, Ranulf or Reyson? 

Mankind has failed. At least I can understand wanting Aversa in the game based on her class alone.

Didn't include laguz since they aren't in the game and that we don't know if they will even add them.

Edited by silveraura25

12 minutes ago, Lau said:

Xane, Nyna and Hardin? Exquisite taste, people.

If they get round to adding Xane, I'll be a bit nervous, I mean, how would they do it?

Dagger, I guess. Or sword.

Phina and Nils are here. Maybe we can finally have some more refreshers!. I know we already have 6, but 5 of them are just different iterations of the same characters.

@Lau they could just make him transform into one of your teammates, similar to he was in SD. Could be a power creep, could not be. 

Edited by Dandy Druid

3 hours ago, Slumber said:

I'm guessing people saw Glade as dead last and went "Wait, he's Finn's best friend?" and shot up 100 spots.

Also, the standard characters that people liked are already in the game, so now people are picking ones that are also good characters/units from their games. Maybe I'll start giving a shit about Heroes again when Canas gets in the game.

Also Leif was #9 on the male side? How the hell did that happen? Not that I'm complaining, I like seeing my favorite lord get some love. 2 units from Thracia in the top 10 makes me feel all warm and tingly.

I don't think they thought that far, they just voted for the underdog. Also Glade really didn't deserve to be dead last.

Speaking of which, while I can see a lot of people saying Blume is the new underdog, and can agree that he doesn't exactly deserve to be last either(Garth on the other hand I'm 100% cool with), I think the actual big injustice appears only one spot above. That's Hicks, since he's actually playable and not that bad an unit. Plus he's also from Thracia.

Oh and by the way go Mareeta go Mareeta go!

Edited by Cysx

55 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I see that over half are male.  It makes me wonder why they are so set on overloading on the girls in the banners.

I'm actually somewhat curious myself whether they know or not what's the gender ratio of the players. I'd like to see more dudes on banners. Someone cool I could like with great art. I just got Valter and man am I liking him a lot. Though I'd like to see female units with GHBs since the male/female ratio for that is overwhelming for males.

Edited by silveraura25

I don't see the point of not including characters that appeared in PoR and RD in RD. You should at least take the highest vote from them or combine their scores and put them in PoR. Shinon is definitely one of the most popular when combining votes or looking at his RD votes.

44 minutes ago, SSbardock84 said:

I don't see the point of not including characters that appeared in PoR and RD in RD. You should at least take the highest vote from them or combine their scores and put them in PoR. Shinon is definitely one of the most popular when combining votes or looking at his RD votes.

While I do agree Shinon is a good character deserving of high popularity, he like some other characters with high popularity in RD already appears playable in PoR. His votes are split (I'm not going to give false hope by combining votes) and IS will highly likely put him in a PoR banner since that's the game where he originated from as was the case of other PoR characters being introduced into Heroes (Greil Mercanaries plus Elincia and Nephenee). While Sephiran is somewhat of an exception, he plays a much bigger role in RD as well as becoming playable in RD as was the case for justifying Sanaki and Oliver being RD characters according to Heroes. I mean, there could be an off chance of IS putting him in a RD banner with the Double Bow, but we can't really tell if they'd ever consider doing something like that. While you could make the argument that Leif and his possy belong in Genealogy since that's where they first appeared in, it must be remembered that they played a bigger role in Thracia.

I hope that I don't piss anyone off.

18 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

While I do agree Shinon is a good character deserving of high popularity, he like some other characters with high popularity in RD already appears playable in PoR. His votes are split (I'm not going to give false hope by combining votes) and IS will highly likely put him in a PoR banner since that's the game where he originated from as was the case of other PoR characters being introduced into Heroes (Greil Mercanaries plus Elincia and Nephenee).

Zelgius and Sothe were both originally from PoR.

Not like it means much though, radiant dawn Mia was where they got her farfetched heroes placement but they used her path of radiance version in heroes, sure they are the same character but there are several noteworthy differences between the two designwise that would warrant more votes on the RD side versus PoR.

Legendary shouta hero sothe when IS?

20 minutes ago, thecrimsonflash said:

Zelgius and Sothe were both originally from PoR.

Not like it means much though, radiant dawn Mia was where they got her farfetched heroes placement but they used her path of radiance version in heroes, sure they are the same character but there are several noteworthy differences between the two designwise that would warrant more votes on the RD side versus PoR.

Legendary shouta hero sothe when IS?

Oh yeah. I can't believe I forgot that. Thanks for reminding me. But Sothe was a very minor character in PoR. Plus he was pretty bad because he could't promote while Volke could. Blossom is a good skill, but doesn't help if your caps are so low.

Edited by silveraura25

3 hours ago, silveraura25 said:

While I do agree Shinon is a good character deserving of high popularity, he like some other characters with high popularity in RD already appears playable in PoR. His votes are split (I'm not going to give false hope by combining votes) and IS will highly likely put him in a PoR banner since that's the game where he originated from as was the case of other PoR characters being introduced into Heroes (Greil Mercanaries plus Elincia and Nephenee). While Sephiran is somewhat of an exception, he plays a much bigger role in RD as well as becoming playable in RD as was the case for justifying Sanaki and Oliver being RD characters according to Heroes. I mean, there could be an off chance of IS putting him in a RD banner with the Double Bow, but we can't really tell if they'd ever consider doing something like that. While you could make the argument that Leif and his possy belong in Genealogy since that's where they first appeared in, it must be remembered that they played a bigger role in Thracia.

I hope that I don't piss anyone off.

My point is mainly that when we got more CYL heroes we got Mia and even though she was voted high as Radiant Dawn which was the voting they used, she was labeled as Path of Radiance.

I'd rather have Ishtar as a full-time unit that's top tier rather than have her as free GHB unit that's just very decent because lets face it GHB units are never going to be S-S+ Tier units. Camus and Xander were the only outstanding ones, and they haven't released them in so long for a reason, and even when they have DC built into their weapons they're not very impressive stat wise compared to a lot of the newer units nowadays.

16 hours ago, Thane said:

Now, if only people voted more for Cynthia and actively ignored Selkie...

I second this so hard. It was a crime she fell to the 200s. 

This was an interesting list. Some of them are characters I want in Heroes myself such as Sumia, Rutger, Rath, Kaze, Ilyana, and Ophelia. There are a few head scratches as well. I'm not sure how the hell they could incorporate characters like Rinea (who never had a class to begin with), Idunn, and Mila. 

If they go by popular demand then I can see IS adding two of the highest rated characters and then an out of left field choice like Oscar or Tailtiu. Also even though the beast units are excluded here, I hope its enough for them to be added in version 3.0 or something.

Glade had his revenge.

Selena is more high than I excepted it's a little Victory. (She had a very good évolution compared to the first CYL)

Happy for Jill, she is a character I wait for.

Poor Calill and Natasha(she deserves his Joshua)  :/

8 hours ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Man, scanning those lists again, there's barely any of my faves on there. I'm destined to not get any of my faves huh. :/

Laguz weren't in this list, but I think Caineghis ranked quite high.