Fire Emblem Heroes 1 Year Anniversary Team Showcase Thread

Tactical Canadian

As of today, Fire Emblem Heroes is a year old. A ton of new heroes have been added since day one and we're only going to get more. So now I think is a good time to celebrate this year by showcasing the heroes you've built throughout this first year. 

So whether its your team (or teams) that you've specifically built to dominate the arena, or just a team you made because you like the characters, now's your chance to to show off a little.

Show us what you've got!

X2cm8e1.jpg?1 f0tiz9D.jpg?3 seLY3Xs.jpg?3 PyqhbT1.jpg?3

Edited by Tactical Canadian

I have two team that I love... But you'll see that one character is always here... x)

My greatest team :

Spoiler

DN4s437.png qDa8mkA.png 9jDybNL.pngBz8YXmv.png

My armor team :

Spoiler

l36kOnr.pngHjuyGhF.pnggLc8owz.png

(4th place is a turn-over for the arena).

Edited by Ledrert

Main Team - I use this team a lot. Any daily maps, or new story maps, this is the team I use first.

Spoiler

J63ufUa.jpgMLGNRg4.jpgT67i8lZ.jpgGnHhXzN.jpg

Masked Marth - Still building her/him up, but is a reliable passive healer, and a strong sword unit. I can't wait for the Falchion upgrades!!

Delthea - Even though she is -Atk, she is a very strong attacker. With Dark Aura she is also great for buffing up B!Ike and Marth. Need a better IV.

B!Ike - Currently my best/ favorite unit to use! He tanks almost everything! He has earned that Summoner Support time and time again.

Brave Lyn - Used to round out the team (one of each color). But she is very strong. Good utility.

Some units that I'm currently building/ recently finished building. I really like them in-game, and I use them as my secondaries/backups.

Spoiler

N63c3at.jpgvnWunii.jpguC1vi3N.jpg93hBuZN.jpg

Arvis - I really like his debuffs and utility as a passive healer. I've used him a lot in TT's. Thanks to the recent two TT's I've been able to merge him. SS will change/upgrade.

Micaiah - Thani is amazing! Using her in this current TT, and she is great! She will take a main role on my future Arena teams.

Berkut - One of my favorite characters in the series, so I was determined to build him up. Still need DC (And maybe a Gunnthra for a teammate), but his potential is amazing!

PA!Olivia - One of my favorite dancers to use. Still building her up, but I do want to keep this passive healing build. (might get wind/watersweep).

Edited by Lord_Grima

My favorite team to use is my main horse team since I like horses a lot and they're really good in this game!

Spoiler

if4h1DO.pngakrD9oS.png

2w6Qriw.pngsHUw1nk.png

Other than this one, I mix my teams up a lot, but I guess I would say this one would be my favorite if I comprised it of my favorites with balance. :3

Spoiler

hqeo8sS.pngif4h1DO.png

YLBjHVe.pngqbIcyPF.png

Azura could also be swapped for Reinhardt or Linde here.

And lastly, a team I want to try soon because it'll be pretty balanced! Ike Emblem with Azura. XD

Spoiler

hqeo8sS.pngOZnBwmE.png

nAuSExe.pngqbIcyPF.png

Oh, I forgot to give Azura the Hone Spd seal again, lol oops. I do normally give that to her though!

My teams will always have a Frederick or Ike or both though. XD Usually RD Ike and regular Freddy.

Edited by Anacybele

Here is my good ol' team. They helped me reach Tier 20 in arena for the first time and remain as a pretty good core imo even if they've fallen out of use:

Spoiler

Now this team should surprise nobody and it is pretty imbalanced but it is meant to show a message:

Spoiler

I have other teams like my Horse Emblem, Flier Emblem and my grinding teams which are pretty awesome too but the two above are the biggest achievements to me.

Edited by Alexmender

My teams vary a lot according to HM and sometimes TT bonuses. My arena team is most consistent with Male Robin, and Lucina being mainstays. Nino used to be a staple but Cherche has been showing up a lot lately.

Special mention to my horse emblem Team of Titania, brave Roy, Camus, and Reinhardt, and my flier team of Ceada, Cordelia, Catria, and Cherche.

7 hours ago, Nowi's Husband said:

gkmHdIxm.pngOuDPQpam.pngVtqLBgfm.png9BJX3w5m.png

Nice Dragon Emblem team! I have a Fae and Nowi on other teams that I'm trying to build in a similar way. No Young Tiki though. Only one missing so far.

Now that I look at this more this looks awfully familiar to a team that destroyed me in the arena recently...

6 hours ago, Ledrert said:

I have two team that I love... But you'll see that one character is always here... x)

My greatest team :

Reveal hidden contents

DN4s437.png qDa8mkA.png 9jDybNL.pngBz8YXmv.png

My armor team :

Reveal hidden contents

l36kOnr.pngHjuyGhF.pnggLc8owz.png

(4th place is a turn-over for the arena).

More Robin is never wrong. Bon choix! (Pardon me if this is wrong. My french is very rusty.)

6 hours ago, Lord_Grima said:

Main Team - I use this team a lot. Any daily maps, or new story maps, this is the team I use first.

Reveal hidden contents

J63ufUa.jpgMLGNRg4.jpgT67i8lZ.jpgGnHhXzN.jpg

Masked Marth - Still building her/him up, but is a reliable passive healer, and a strong sword unit. I can't wait for the Falchion upgrades!!

Delthea - Even though she is -Atk, she is a very strong attacker. With Dark Aura she is also great for buffing up B!Ike and Marth. Need a better IV.

B!Ike - Currently my best/ favorite unit to use! He tanks almost everything! He has earned that Summoner Support time and time again.

Brave Lyn - Used to round out the team (one of each color). But she is very strong. Good utility.

Some units that I'm currently building/ recently finished building. I really like them in-game, and I use them as my secondaries/backups.

Reveal hidden contents

N63c3at.jpgvnWunii.jpguC1vi3N.jpg93hBuZN.jpg

Arvis - I really like his debuffs and utility as a passive healer. I've used him a lot in TT's. Thanks to the recent two TT's I've been able to merge him. SS will change/upgrade.

Micaiah - Thani is amazing! Using her in this current TT, and she is great! She will take a main role on my future Arena teams.

Berkut - One of my favorite characters in the series, so I was determined to build him up. Still need DC (And maybe a Gunnthra for a teammate), but his potential is amazing!

PA!Olivia - One of my favorite dancers to use. Still building her up, but I do want to keep this passive healing build. (might get wind/watersweep).

That team looks dangerous. I really like the explanations too. If I may make a suggestion for Masked Marth, maybe try Renewal 3 for your B slot and Reciprocal Aid as your skill. I ran something similar to that on Lucina and it worked pretty well.

5 hours ago, Anacybele said:

My favorite team to use is my main horse team since I like horses a lot and they're really good in this game!

Reveal hidden contents

if4h1DO.pngakrD9oS.png

2w6Qriw.pngsHUw1nk.png

Other than this one, I mix my teams up a lot, but I guess I would say this one would be my favorite if I comprised it of my favorites with balance. :3

Reveal hidden contents

hqeo8sS.pngif4h1DO.png

YLBjHVe.pngqbIcyPF.png

Azura could also be swapped for Reinhardt or Linde here.

And lastly, a team I want to try soon because it'll be pretty balanced! Ike Emblem with Azura. XD

Reveal hidden contents

hqeo8sS.pngOZnBwmE.png

nAuSExe.pngqbIcyPF.png

Oh, I forgot to give Azura the Hone Spd seal again, lol oops. I do normally give that to her though!

My teams will always have a Frederick or Ike or both though. XD Usually RD Ike and regular Freddy.

The last images on each of your teams seem to be missing. Either way though, really cool setup. I don't see much of Seth or Abel so its nice to see them get some love.

Also the lone Azura with all those Ikes XD

5 hours ago, Alexmender said:

Here is my good ol' team. They helped me reach Tier 20 in arena for the first time and remain as a pretty good core imo even if they've fallen out of use:

Reveal hidden contents

5a74f7258bcb9_classic1.jpg.9d236f4f943e5a46dbde00789d32fd19.jpg5a74f72983738_classic2.jpg.19eb41e87d98fd70bc4e335b50adeda4.jpg5a74f72f16969_classic3.jpg.09a46f78cfcb2bf7c9b3c1ba15e97574.jpg5a74f733ab630_classic4.jpg.38ecb8d6e6fe95fbbdf34920e9c019fe.jpg

Now this team should surprise nobody and it is pretty imbalanced but it is meant to show a message:

Reveal hidden contents

5a74f737cf1ea_eirikaemblem1.jpg.5f9bdafcb166a0a94432fc41c20df4d7.jpg5a74f73bb784c_eirikaemblem2.jpg.6aa324707f1c30b96c8ef43d401d5276.jpg5a74f73ef077f_eirikaemblem3.jpg.9b93b7d12d783ee4f156a532df731950.jpg

I have other teams like my Horse Emblem, Flier Emblem and my grinding teams which are pretty awesome too but the two above are the biggest achievements to me.

That's a strong team! Hector, Nowi, and Ike have been pretty consistent since their inclusion but Bridal Lyn's not one I see often though. I don't see healers often period.

Your title as 'Official Eirika Fanboy' is strong here lol. Seeing Arya makes me kinda salty though. I whaled quite hard for her during her banner and ended up getting Eldigan... THREE TIMES!!!

4 hours ago, Arthur97 said:

My teams vary a lot according to HM and sometimes TT bonuses. My arena team is most consistent with Male Robin, and Lucina being mainstays. Nino used to be a staple but Cherche has been showing up a lot lately.

Special mention to my horse emblem Team of Titania, brave Roy, Camus, and Reinhardt, and my flier team of Ceada, Cordelia, Catria, and Cherche.

I do the same. I usually switch out Hector during TT if I need the bonus unit. Outside of that though, my main team has stayed pretty much the same. I originally had Azura and Lucina on the team but I replaced Azura with Axezura and Lucina has since been moved to another team with Fae, Takumi and Shareena.

I've also got a Horse Emblem team in the works with Leo, Titania, Reinhardt and Brave Lyn and an incomplete Flier Emblem team with Summer Corrin, Spring Camilla and Elincia. The final spot will be reserved for Tana if I ever summon her.

Also just as a side note, really like your fics. Broken Bird and Waiting on the Future are some of my favourites.

I don't have a go-to team, my roster has just expanded so much yet I've never so much as inherited any 5 star skill fodder (I'm getting close to cleaning out some 5 star dupes tho). Though I thought it would be fun to check up on the my go to team I used for the game's first few months.

-Lyn used to be +Spd/-Atk with a funny 40/40 offensive spread. I pulled her on launch day, but at some point I managed to snag another lyn with a +Atk/-Res nature that I merged into. In retrospect, maybe I ought to have kept the old Lyn for Galeforce fodder, but I'm sure I was concerned about SP at the time. Currently she is my only divine dew refinement but I still awkardly have Brash Assault 3 on her as well as her base A and C skills. I'll spruce her up one of these days.

-Hawkeye is another unit I got on launch day. He may in fact have been my very first summon as well. He's got a neutral nature, QR2, and an emerald axe to take advantage of his mixed bulk. Of this team of four, he's probably getting the most consistent use for when I occasionally run into a monocolor blue team in Arena Assault. 

-Catria is the same +Spd/-HP that I pulled at 5 star. I distinctly remember considering her my most competent unit as Luna procs broke down walls. I have given her no SI at all

-Sharena was my first 5 star promotion, and helped immensely in raising units as well as supporting the other three in serious modes. She's got a bit of attention in the form of swordbreaker 3, draw back, and draconic aura, but all of that is fodder I've always had plenty of. Sharena continues to get some use on weeks where she is a bonus unit in Arena, but as I earned more and more great blue units, she became easier to replace.

And all of these guys have over 3000 Hero Merit. I ought to deck them out with more skills seeing as they have so much excess SP.

19 minutes ago, Tactical Canadian said:

That team looks dangerous. I really like the explanations too. If I may make a suggestion for Masked Marth, maybe try Renewal 3 for your B slot and Reciprocal Aid as your skill. I ran something similar to that on Lucina and it worked pretty well.

Thanks! Brave Ike with Buffs is amazing. His special is Aether for arena, most of the time it is Bonfire. 

I was planing on giving M!Marth Renewal, but at the time I did not have any fodder for that. I have a few Fae atm, so will consider it. Wings of Mercy has been helping a lot. With Fury Micaiah gets down low, then Marth can warp over to either heal or attack anyone close. (Current TT team).
Renewal + Falchion is a good combo. Ardent Sacrifice worked when I was gaining 10 hp every third round, so I did not end up killing Marth, but when I get Renewal inherited, and see what Falchion buffs are, then I will consider Reciprical Aid.

37 minutes ago, bottlegnomes said:

I never realized how similar Eirika and Ayra look 0_0

They do have the same artist, but the similarities are weird. (Ayra = Eirika's Goth phase).

21 minutes ago, Tactical Canadian said:

I do the same. I usually switch out Hector during TT if I need the bonus unit. Outside of that though, my main team has stayed pretty much the same. I originally had Azura and Lucina on the team but I replaced Azura with Axezura and Lucina has since been moved to another team with Fae, Takumi and Shareena.

I've also got a Horse Emblem team in the works with Leo, Titania, Reinhardt and Brave Lyn and an incomplete Flier Emblem team with Summer Corrin, Spring Camilla and Elincia. The final spot will be reserved for Tana if I ever summon her.

Also just as a side note, really like your fics. Broken Bird and Waiting on the Future are some of my favourites.

This time, I'm reigning in Fjorm to slow her HM actually since I want to focus on Awakening characters, but odds are she'll max out before this one is done. My current non-multiplier TT team is Lukas (Ignis is great for him and his 47 def), Spring Lucina, Spring Chrom, and Marisa. With a multiplier, I just swap out Lukas for Fjorm.

Oh, and thanks. I trend not to advertise them anywhere except there though.

39 minutes ago, bottlegnomes said:

@Alexmender I never realized how similar Eirika and Ayra look 0_0

They really do, don't they? The head canon is that Ayra is an Eirika that took a darker route somewhere down the road because @SatsumaFSoysoy bullied her without cease, she took Breidablik and opened a portal to Jugdral, but because no one but the Summoner can use that weapon correctly she got sucked by the portal and ended in Issach without memories. The Od blood stuff is still in progress. Disclaimer: This only applies for Heroes and has no relationship to the characters Eirika and Ayra from FE8 and FE4 respectively.

26 minutes ago, Tactical Canadian said:

That's a strong team! Hector, Nowi, and Ike have been pretty consistent since their inclusion but Bridal Lyn's not one I see often though. I don't see healers often period.

Your title as 'Official Eirika Fanboy' is strong here lol. Seeing Arya makes me kinda salty though. I whaled quite hard for her during her banner and ended up getting Eldigan... THREE TIMES!!!

Yeah, they are a cool bunch. They still do tons of work in stuff like GHB Lunatic. I kind of want to use them in arena again but the new skills that they require are a bit expensive for me. Bride Lyn is pretty cool, before the healer buff she was able to take on opposing Hectors thanks to Dazzling staff and now she's able to do tons of damage (both direct and passive) while also crippling the enemy team by making them unable to counter. She's the No.1 answer for things who have DC and a charged Ignis/Glacies/Aether.

I held that title with pride haha. We're about the same, Ayra is pretty recent actually, she choose to come with Eirikalter as a second 5*. During her banner I ended with a M!Corrin as a pity breaker so I refused to summon there afterwards and the Legendary banners aren't very kind to me so she didn't came there either.

My arena score maximisers

Spoiler

https://imgur.com/a/3y2ZO

I don't like lopsided teams with uneven merge levels, so I have to go for high BST and skill costs.

Horse emblem members

Spoiler

https://m.imgur.com/a/03SAj

Eliwood and Camus don't see as much use anymore. Xander also used to be part of the team but I put so little effort into his kit that it's not worth showing here. Lyn is also a mainstay but she just uses her base kit, which there's no point showing here either.

Flier emblem

Spoiler

https://m.imgur.com/a/vYbNT

Not much I can say about them aside from being really, really good. Carried me through quite a bit of content. Tana normally has fortify fliers. That's just an older picture.

Other useful units I use are dancers, mages and dragons, as shown here.

Spoiler

https://m.imgur.com/a/k6rxz

Nukes, walls, Rein and Lyn counters, arena assault backup dancers, etc. I've got pretty much all my bases covered.

Edited by Korath88

8 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

They really do, don't they? The head canon is that Ayra is an Eirika that took a darker route somewhere down the road because @SatsumaFSoysoy bullied her without cease, she took Breidablik and opened a portal to Jugdral, but because no one but the Summoner can use that weapon correctly she got sucked by the portal and ended in Issach without memories. The Od blood stuff is still in progress. Disclaimer: This only applies for Heroes and has no relationship to the characters Eirika and Ayra from FE8 and FE4 respectively.

My version is that excessive bullying makes Eirika snap and become an angry, murderous being known as Ayra, like how Launch from Dragon Ball changes appearance and becomes violent when she sneezes.

Since I'm here in this thread, might as well.

This is the team I use for new story content and stuff, and they used to be my Arena core. I can always rely on them.

Spoiler

DagW7TA.png4DwPQHy.pngPsGQZpW.pngSePZdvu.png

Swap and Aether on Lucina, Reposition and Dragon Fang on Julia, Sing and Iceberg on Azura, and Reposition and Luna on Reinhardt. All base weapons.

This is my current Arena core.

Spoiler

XnVCqda.pngNaB0W4y.pngDm8X45T.png

Reposition and Blazing Light on Celica, Slaying Axe+, Swap and Glimmer on Chrom, and Reposition and Aether on Nowi.

This is my main team that I use for nearly everything:

Spoiler

Screenshot_20180203-033726.pngScreenshot_20180203-033732.pngScreenshot_20180203-033737.pngScreenshot_20180203-033742.png

Ayra has been my go-to red for months, and she can reliably challenge and kill any reds and greens, as well as any magic users and the occasional blue unless they have Swordbreaker.

Fjorm is my mixed tank and pairs up well with Ayra for taking out tankier enemies.

Inigo serves as a dancer/healer/bow check, and the amount of healing he can dish out from Breath of Life + Dancer's Ring is absolutely bonkers, and is vital to most of my Chain Challenge strategies.

Brave Lyn is Brave Lyn. Not much else to say. Kills lots of things.

Oh nice. A place I can show my mess of a teams.

I should warn that I wrote quite a bit under the spoiler tags so beware wall of text.

Gba Folk+Fjorm (Main Team)

Spoiler

sWVipHn.jpg

L6z20oX.jpg

yaMMsFp.jpg

ZKKes3Z.jpg

Not perfect. Fir has been waiting since forever for Hector to show up for DC.

Dorcas is straight up vanilla but I would only really change his A skill for steady or warding breath + change his special to ignis

Matthew is pretty well built and only really needs Spd smoke

Fjorm is mostly just filler and will probably change in the future but she has definitely provided significant assistance to this team

Lyndis’s Legion (Old Main Team)

Spoiler

Ba3UWJV.jpg

fRlccBf.jpg

C7SUDlr.jpg

bn7Ctjy.jpg

Ah, not-so-distant memories. Outside of occasional Niles and BIke, this team hasn’t seen much action recently.

Lyn’s Brash Assaults+Desperation got me through a lot of crap back then. Now I have yet to even upgrade her weapon or get rid of that awful Defiant Attack

Camus was and still is real great. My first DC unit ever and made Tempest Trials and GHB much more manageable. Could handle arrows to the face pretty well but then Brave Lyn got introduced and she became a pretty hard counter to the team.

BIke is the free Brave unit I picked when those came along. I lacked capable axe users but Ike remedied that and quickly maxed out his Hero Feathers pre cap update. Was never sure what I should replace his B slot with so I just left Beorc’s Blessing on him. Definitely the most hard to take down unit I have.

Finally Niles. Niles was basically mandatory on this team. Without him, there was no way to deal with any non-red mage but also, he was capable of taking down Brave Lyn on the counter attack with Iceberg. He’s one of the units I’ve put more effort into actually building and I’m still waiting for, ideally, some atk/res bond fodder or, the more realistic, Distant Defense fodder.

Gay Mess (Crapshoot Team)

Spoiler

5Vtbbb6.jpg

MOOumhQ.jpg

Z8PzBMh.jpg

C2V2NvE.jpg

This isn’t a serious team and it’s obviously a work in progress but I figured I’d simply try building them up and see how things work out.

Leon is the main attacker and tank of this team. He actually has quite a bit of work poured into him (he usually has close defense seal but I forgot to put it back on him). Not that it’s optimal by any means and I’ve yet to decide on his weapon upgrade but, compared to the rest, he’s doing fine.

W̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶d̶o̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶m̶e̶a̶n̶ ̶b̶l̶a̶t̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶f̶a̶v̶o̶r̶i̶t̶i̶s̶m̶?̶ Lucius is support and a magic wall. He is pretty much complete instead I still need to promote him and refine his weapon and switch out his special to Heavenly Light.

Corrin is honestly just there for the sake of being there and fitting the theme. I’ve been thinking of switching him out for Florina but idk. Anyway... He doesn’t have much going for him at the moment. The only thing I’ve bothered giving him is Defense +3. Still needs a positioning. His special also needs to go. I’m not really sure what to do with him honestly. Steady Breath would be good on him but too expensive and not all that invested to actually give it to him. I guess I’ll post in the ask thread later for him.

Soren is the main source of magic damage for the team. I have all the resources I need to build him I just haven’t gotten around to it yet. You can’t tell from the image but he has quite the amount resources on him. Current weapon -raven tome but I’m planning to switch that to -owl. Gonna give him Death Blow for now but if I ever get Swift Sparrow I’ll use that. Draconic Aura will be his special of choice. He has G tome breaker, wind/water sweep, and vantage in his B slot. C slot is flexible and Seal is undecided.

Edited by NegativeExponents-

Here's the team I mainly use

Spoiler

This is the team I use when I want to quickly finish quests or I have no bonus unit for TT

Spoiler

And this is not really a team but a bunch of other units I like using every now and then.

Spoiler

Edited by NSSKG151
needed room for more pictures

4 hours ago, Tactical Canadian said:

More Robin is never wrong. Bon choix! (Pardon me if this is wrong. My french is very rusty.)

You choose a good word. Merci ! =)

I forgot to show these two units who are in my favorites :

Spoiler

C2NLggz.pngn4ReJU9.png

Hana is still in build construction, I have to see how I can make a team around her...

No matter what, Azura and Hector are the mainstays in any team. Hector isn't anywhere near my favourite, yet I gave him the Summoner Support because he tanks everything. Azura is a +1 and she's so good.

I tend to round it out with a red unit, most often being Brave Roy, Ike, Lucina or Marth. All four put in a lot of work, Brave Roy especially with Galeforce, and he and Ike are both +1s. Lucina and Marth are great, and are often used for TT.

I used to use Takumi a lot, gave him Poison Strike and off he went, but now he just chills until I need him.

For the fourth slot, I often use Male Robin, but he's falling off lately, so I wager I'll replace him with Reinhardt or Brave Lyn, once they reach level 40. Recently I've been using Camus, who is an absolute powerhouse, and he is a joy to use.

8 hours ago, Tactical Canadian said:

The last images on each of your teams seem to be missing. Either way though, really cool setup. I don't see much of Seth or Abel so its nice to see them get some love.

Also the lone Azura with all those Ikes XD

Must be something on your end, because they show up for me. But yeah, I don't see much of those two either, probably because they're outshined by guys like Sigurd and Xander and Camus. Seth and Abel are still very good too when built right though, and while I have Sigurd, my Seth had slightly better IVs and I S supported him with Frederick. I've never had Xander and I don't care to get him or use him. I use Abel over my Camus now because he's also +Atk. lol He actually gets more kills despite Camus's built-in DC.

I also don't see either Frederick often at all. I believe I saw a 5 star Freddy in arena or VG and all ONE time. And I've never seen Summer Frederick anywhere period.

Edited by Anacybele

Been working on this team on and off over the past year, and it serves as my arena core (subbing out one of them for a bonus unit).  It has recently come to a point where I can reliably use it clear Infernal GHBs and like.  A flier emblem team composed of my favorite units, "Narcian's Angels".

Spoiler

TUm94Jg.png5BCeFF5.png

e2odlAa.pngj8sfZ9D.png

Supports are Narcian x Shanna, and Hinoka x Caeda.  Needless to say, I'm excited to see what Hinoka and Caeda's upcoming weapon upgrades bring. =)