Starting Out

This is my first post! Been reading this site for years but I finally have something to contribute. This is my first time playing Binding Blade (my translation says Sealed Sword but whatever) and I want to know if my team has good potential for the first run (I like to use 10 characters on my first run and research teams before playing Fire Emblem games). Here goes:

Roy

Lillina

Saul

Nimue

Melady

Rutger

Lot

Klein

Astolfo

Lalum

(And optional additional characters)

Shanna

Lance

Judge away!

Unless you're doing a Hard Mode run with a bunch of conditions, you should be fine.  The GBA games are forgiving enough that you can use just about anyone.

Looks pretty good. I don't have experience with Klein though, I usually pick Ingrid over him. Keep training Shanna, she shouldn't be just optional, she could replace Astolfo when the time comes(maybe Lance can replace Lot, but it's fine). Yeah, I think your team should do fine.

Your team's pretty good if you're doing Normal mode, although you should probably use Shanna over someone like Lot, but since you're going to use Milady I guess its not necessary. I would recommend that you use Lance, along with Alan, and have them both support each other to have an unstoppable cavalier duo, but then again, its up to you.

I think either Gonzales (if you go with A route) or Geese would be a better axe user than Lot.

Lilina will be a bit difficult to train, so make sure she also supports Roy: it helps her a lot.