Seasonal banner: Love Abounds

SatsumaFSoysoy

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am going to guess that it is Eliwood and Ninian since the guy's hair reminds me of Eliwood's Heroes design.  As to the other two on the banner I hope it is a cannon couple I don't really care who, though I really want Pent in Heroes.  

I hope this isn't Roy and Lilina. They have nothing to do with love outside a paired ending. This should include characters who are into love or being in love, like the womanizer guys or Caeda or Sigurd or something.

I was hoping for Sain most of all. That male's hair does look like his, but the height doesn't seem quite right, so it probably isn't him. And I doubt this banner will be all Elibe, because that'd be just dumb imo. so Sain probably isn't on this, despite that he'd make perfect sense and even more sense than Roy or Lilina. :/

But it looks like I'm most likely not pulling here besides the free pull. At least I can save my orbs.

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I hope this isn't Roy and Lilina. They have nothing to do with love outside a paired ending. This should include characters who are into love or being in love, like the womanizer guys or Caeda or Sigurd or something.

I was hoping for Sain most of all. That male's hair does look like his, but the height doesn't seem quite right, so it probably isn't him. And I doubt this banner will be all Elibe, because that'd be just dumb imo. so Sain probably isn't on this, despite that he'd make perfect sense and even more sense than Roy or Lilina. :/

But it looks like I'm most likely not pulling here besides the free pull. At least I can save my orbs.

Lilina does love Roy, but I don't think it's Roy on the banner because I don't see a headband. Could be Eliwood. For the other two that aren't shown in silhouttes, I would love to see Sain and Heather.

The hair looks so much like Eliwood's, especially in his GBA portrait...

I'm super excited though, just need to hope that the banner lasts a while so I can save up orbs.

14 minutes ago, EricaofRenais said:

I am going to guess that it is Eliwood and Ninian since the guy's hair reminds me of Eliwood's Heroes design.  As to the other two on the banner I hope it is a cannon couple I don't really care who, though I really want Pent in Heroes.  

I feel like that hair is slightly too short for Ninian.

7 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Womanizer = romantic love

??????????

9 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Considering this is about romantic love, womanizers like Sain would be very out place.

6 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

Lilina does love Roy, but I don't think it's Roy on the banner because I don't see a headband. Could be Eliwood. For the other two that aren't shown in silhouttes, I would love to see Sain and Heather.

The lack of headband really doesn’t matter much considering it’s a special costume, plus if you make a Brave Roy silhoutte you would’t be able to see the headband as well.

2 minutes ago, Water Mage said:

The lack of headband really doesn’t matter much considering it’s a special costume, plus if you make a Brave Roy silhoutte you would’t be able to see the headband as well.

Damn. You're right. Still hoping it's Eliwood.

13 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Interesting concept of love there, obviously backed up by facts and actual psychological knowledge, rather than your own biased opinion. Thank you for being a guide to us all.

Regardless of who it is in I'm still excited for the art.

Though for the sake of my friends who love Elibe I do hope it's Roy/Lilina.

People are just really excited on Twitter about it being them.

I have a feeling Ana doesn't realize that her hoping it's "not character X" puts her on the level of other jaded members here who do the same thing.

I wonder if some members here would even give up a banner tine for 2 weeks if their friends loved a character they hate or dislike.

Edited by shadowofchaos

18 minutes ago, shadowofchaos said:

Womanizer = romantic love

??????????

Uh, how are the two NOT related? Sain is a flirt and always wants a woman to love him. So what's the problem here?

10 minutes ago, shadowofchaos said:

I have a feeling Ana doesn't realize that her hoping it's "not character X" puts her on the level of other jaded members here who do the same thing.

Dude, low. It's rude to bitch about people behind their backs.

12 minutes ago, Alfred Kamon said:

Interesting concept of love there, obviously backed up by facts and actual psychological knowledge, rather than your own biased opinion. Thank you for being a guide to us all.

I'm going to assume you're being sarcastic here. Which makes your entire post rude as fuck too. You think I don't know anything about what love is? I guess you know me really well even though I don't know you at all!

23 minutes ago, Water Mage said:

Considering this is about romantic love, womanizers like Sain would be very out place.

How? Sain wants love and loves women. He's all about finding love, which is a Valentine's Day thing too. Wanting to give a crush a valentine irl is not unusual. What's the problem here, like I asked?

EDIT: Oops, I thought there was a post after mine for some reason...

Edited by Anacybele

I just want that mooted flying archer, I don't care whether it's Roy, Caeda, Ninian, Wrys, or Brigand Boss as long as they have good stats. I'm a true romantic at heart, clearly.

13 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Dude, low. It's rude to bitch about people behind their backs.

I'm going to assume you're being sarcastic here. Which makes your entire post rude as fuck too. You think I don't know anything about what love is? I guess you know me really well even though I don't know you at all!

1. I mean my Twitter is out in public. I'm pretty sure I can just link my entire threads about my opinions on your forum behavior if you want. I'm absolutely fine with you knowing that you're far from the most civil in heroes speculation. I'm not bitching behind anyone's back. If anything I'm one of the most public figures in this forum .

If you mean that comment, it's on the post for you to read. That's an aside. You know, addressing the entire thread. Including you.

2. Pretty sure wishing it *NOT* to be some popular speculation and not providing any reasons other than "it doesn't make sense" just makes you sound like you're attempting to make yourself look special from "the crowd".

You've been on this forum for years I'm sure you know how this discussion is going to end.

3. Ohohohoho your reputation you've made for yourself makes it so people don't need to know who you are. You made a name for yourself as the very opinionated "say bad things first think about the implications later." That's your own doing.

Edited by shadowofchaos

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

How? Sain wants love and loves women. He's all about finding love, which is a Valentine's Day thing too. Wanting to give a crush a valentine irl is not unusual. What's the problem here, like I asked?

EDIT: Oops, I thought there was a post after mine for some reason...

You pretty much answered your own question. Womanizers only want women. For example, Sain only wants women. His flowery speech about romance and love is just a method to seduce women. He’s not really interested in love. Hell, of the womanizers of series, Sain is one of the shallow ones.

8 minutes ago, shadowofchaos said:

1. I mean my Twitter is out in public. I'm pretty sure I can just link my entire threads about my opinions on your forum behavior if you want. I'm absolutely fine with you knowing that you're far from the most civil in heroes speculation. I'm not bitching behind anyone's back. If anything I'm one of the most public figures in this forum .

2. Pretty sure wishing it *NOT* to be some popular speculation and not providing any reasons other than "it doesn't make sense" just makes you sound like you're attempting to make yourself look special from "the crowd".

You've been on this forum for years I'm sure you know how this discussion is going to end.

3. Ohohohoho your reputation you've made for yourself makes it so people don't need to know who you are. That's your own doing.

1. That doesn't give you the right to insult people behind their backs like you do to me. I've seen what you do on Twitter, and people should be disgusted. You shared a post of mine once and everyone bullied me behind my back. How would you feel if someone did that to you? I never brought it up to you until now because I didn't want trouble. But since you just mentioned your Twitter on your own, here you go.

2. So I hope it's a different character and I give a reason why, so what? There's nothing wrong with that.

3. Oh, so you think people don't need to, I don't know, actually get to know me before judging me? What happened to "don't judge a book by its cover" and stuff? People don't follow that anymore? That's pretty low too.

EDIT: @Water Mage Then explain why he has two endings where he can get married. He most certainly wants actual love. If anything, Gatrie is the one that doesn't want actual love since he canonically never does get it, he just gets women!

Edited by Anacybele

21 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

I just want that mooted flying archer, I don't care whether it's Roy, Caeda, Ninian, Wrys, or Brigand Boss as long as they have good stats. I'm a true romantic at heart, clearly.

Same. If this banner's Roy and friends or something, I'm only interested if they give us another cool flier. Otherwise my orbs might be safe from this one.

And oh man, another Ana vs Chaos thread derail. Not this shit again.

Edited by Alkaid