Seasonal banner: Love Abounds

SatsumaFSoysoy

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

Do people really just want characters repeated? I'm surprised others are taking issue with my wish to not see any more. Either way, it doesn't change my opinion, although if you do get your second seasonal Caeda, I'll be happy for you both.

Depends on the character. I'll go all out for more Roy for Roy Emblem or for Cordelia since I missed Bridal Cordelia and want one, and I'd be hard-pressed to skip a second Palla seeing as how Heroes was the game that sold me on her in the first place.

3 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

I'm calling it now: They're both Lucina.

BRIDE LUCINA AND GROOM MASKED MERTH CONFIRMED?!?!?!

Edited by SoulWeaver
Clarification

13 minutes ago, SoulWeaver said:

Depends on the character. I'll go all out for more Roy for Roy Emblem or for Cordelia since I missed Bridal Cordelia and want one, and I'd be hard-pressed to skip a second Palla seeing as how Heroes was the game that sold me on her in the first place.

Palla doesn't even have one seasonal yet, so she'd be fine to me :)

I'd be surprised if Bridal Cordelia doesn't come around again, to be honest. She's a popular character, and they look to be picking and choosing the legendary banner heroes now, if the last one is any to judge by.

...Though, that being said, I am a hypocrite. I have pulled for the repeat male characters... and I would love to see several variants of my favourite character. However, even one would be a miracle, it feels nowadays xD

...Then again... If I could choose between having two variants of my favourites, or having a variant of him and then a variant of another character I really like, I would choose the latter...

Edited by Cute Chao

14 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

I mentioned them earlier. I was hoping earlier for no more repeats, which apparently some are taking issue, to. I mean, I'm not even pulling for any female characters (unless they share a colour or happen to be Nailah), but it's nice to see other characters, especially since this is the first banner outside of the Brides one that may actually have non-3DS characters on it. It will be lame to then see a repeat of the same character.

It isn't any different just because of that, for me. Camilla's only been on two banners, regardless of how she's been sold. I'm saying I find repeats boring and would rather see new characters. It's nothing to do with sex appeal. Azura, Xander and Chrom have also been repeated, and only Xander received a 'sexier' version of his other sides.

Do people really just want characters repeated? I'm surprised others are taking issue with my wish to not see any more. Either way, it doesn't change my opinion, although if you do get your second seasonal Caeda, I'll be happy for you both.

I'll be happy enough with Marth :) Just no repeats of the guys, 'cos I really do not want any more repeats of seasonals I actually want to pull.

I couldn't think of anything and I was in a rush, so I just blotted out whatever, sorry. 

Personally, as long as they aren't overdone like Chrom and Xander and blah. 

A change of pace would be nice for this banner, like put in only older units, that would be great. 

11 minutes ago, Kazuya said:

I couldn't think of anything and I was in a rush, so I just blotted out whatever, sorry. 

Personally, as long as they aren't overdone like Chrom and Xander and blah. 

A change of pace would be nice for this banner, like put in only older units, that would be great. 

A good change of pace would be a seasonal banner without any 3ds characters honestly.

I don't approve of it... But I do *understand* the "I'm tired of Fates Awakening seasonal".

11 minutes ago, shadowofchaos said:

A good change of pace would be a seasonal banner without any 3ds characters honestly.

I don't approve of it... But I do *understand* the "I'm tired of Fates Awakening seasonal".

I shouldn't say only older, that would be wrong, but not having just 13 and 14 ever so often would be nice. 

5 minutes ago, shadowofchaos said:

I am afraid that we can't get the missing characters of the 3ds without seasonals, there was just the the children of fates banner. It would be a double-edged sword, if there wouldn't be anymore 3ds characters and honestly IS wan't make money with seasonals, they would put something like Lyn,Roy,Ike and Marth in every seasonal banner instead of Camilla and Chrom.
In my opinion is the overusing of some characters very bad, beceause it is wasting of space for other characters.
I have to agree one banner without 3ds characters, would be a very good descision and  now it's time to pray that they add after all Caeldori...

Just now, Raven said:

I saw someone comparing the silhouettes to Mist and Rolf based on already existing art. It seemed pretty convincing.

Link please. I'm pretty curious.

4 minutes ago, Morswo said:

I am afraid that we can't get the missing characters of the 3ds without seasonals, there was just the the children of fates banner. It would be a double-edged sword, if there wouldn't be anymore 3ds characters and honestly IS wan't make money with seasonals, they would put something like Lyn,Roy,Ike and Marth in every seasonal banner instead of Camilla and Chrom.

Uhhh what.

I never said anything about removing new 3ds characters from banners completely.

Edited by shadowofchaos

5 minutes ago, Morswo said:

I have to agree one banner without 3ds characters, would be a very good descision

1 minute ago, shadowofchaos said:

never said anything about removing new 3ds characters from banners completely

I know and I mentioned it.

2 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

Link please. I'm pretty curious.

this made me think of a cute alternative to couples stuff, I’d prefer a valentines banner based off of how kids give little valentines to everyone. Give the romance stuff a rest and make the ship wars chill a tiny bit

(never in a million years I know the stuff that sells)

Well, we could get all 13 and 14 units done first, if you think about it. Have normal release banner with 4 male and 4 female child units and then the rest released after that. It's not optimal and it is definitely a bad idea, but if necessary it could be done. 

I'd much rather see FE5 get fair treatment, it deserves so much better than Olwen and terrible one off boss. 

12 minutes ago, Kazuya said:

Well, we could get all 13 and 14 units done first, if you think about it. Have normal release banner with 4 male and 4 female child units and then the rest released after that. It's not optimal and it is definitely a bad idea, but if necessary it could be done. 

I'd much rather see FE5 get fair treatment, it deserves so much better than Olwen and terrible one off boss. 

FE5 doesn't even have their protagonist.

The rest of the series do.

Edited by shadowofchaos

16 minutes ago, DarkLordIvy said:

this made me think of a cute alternative to couples stuff, I’d prefer a valentines banner based off of how kids give little valentines to everyone. Give the romance stuff a rest and make the ship wars chill a tiny bit

Thanks

1 minute ago, shadowofchaos said:

FE5 doesn't even have their protagonist.

How could this happen? I mean Leif was a really good character, was Thracia such a fail? In my opinion was it really good.

17 minutes ago, DarkLordIvy said:

Yeah, Mist and Rolf would be weird since Mist ends up with his older brother, Boyd. Loved their support in PoR though. I think that was the first and last acknowledgement of how horrible child soldiers are in this series.

You guys guessing non Fates/Awakening characters are just getting my hopes up that we'll be seeing a new brand of seasonal banner based on equal representation. Stop that. 

1 minute ago, Morswo said:

How could this happen? I mean Leif was a really good character, was Thracia such a fail? In my opinion was it really good.

Bad marketing and releasing the game at the very end of the SNES's lfespan. You should've seen it's commercial. It was an utter failure.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jiTPrxO3xKA

26 minutes ago, DarkLordIvy said:

I don't know how I would feel about getting a mist seasonal before an Ike, I have a high level of bias towards mist, but to give her a seasonal before Ike seems wrong, while I would love nothing more than to see IS forcefully add mist to anything and everything, but this seems like a real stretch.

3 minutes ago, thecrimsonflash said:

I don't know how I would feel about getting a mist seasonal before an Ike, I have a high level of bias towards mist, but to give her a seasonal before Ike seems wrong, while I would love nothing more than to see IS forcefully add mist to anything and everything, but this seems like a real stretch.

Ike's got three versions as is though, and his third one JUST came recently, so I can see why he'd not get another one now. Besides, he wouldn't fit in this banner. lol