Seasonal banner: Love Abounds

SatsumaFSoysoy

3 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

Bad marketing and releasing the game at the very end of the SNES's lfespan. You should've seen it's commercial. It was an utter failure.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jiTPrxO3xKA

The very end of the SNES lifespan? The N64 was three years old lol. And possibly two years old when they started work on Thracia to begin with. Nintendo outright cancelled SNES projects (like the now famous Star Fox 2) because they wanted they wanted to focus the market on N64. This is probably why Thracia got its limited release

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Anacybele said:

Ike's got three versions as is though, and his third one JUST came recently, so I can see why he'd not get another one now. Besides, he wouldn't fit in this banner. lol

I am just saying that it would be weird for mist of all characters to be our first tellius seasonal, before Ike or even elencia or micaiah it seems like they are breaking some order of operations, then again who knows, new year new IS I will likely try for a seasonal mist it that becomes a thing.

Thracia is going to get it's Leif+(Finn/Mareeta/Nanna) banner at some point this year but I seriously question whether it is ever going to get a second one.

I love the game but so few people have played it.

Edited by Vince777

Just now, thecrimsonflash said:

I am just saying that it would be weird for mist of all characters to be our first tellius seasonal, before Ike or even elencia or micaiah it seems like they are breaking some order of operations, then again who knows, new year new IS I will likely try for a seasonal mist it that becomes a thing.

Sanaki was the first Tellius character in the game period.  There isn't a proper "order of operations" for this.

1 minute ago, thecrimsonflash said:

Yeah, but weirder things have happened. Like Sanaki being the first Tellius character period and Reinhardt going from unknown to super popular overnight. :P

1 minute ago, thecrimsonflash said:

Ceada was the first (and only) Archanean seasonal. Sure, Mist isn't Ike's love interest, but getting somebody besides a protagonist first doesn't strike me as odd. 

1 minute ago, Vince777 said:

Radiant Dawn Mist is also physically significantly different than the Path of Radiance Mist that had already been released. 

this guy knows what's up

3 minutes ago, Gebby said:

People keep saying Roy and Lilina but I see Eliwood and Ninian...

As stated earlier by like everyone, we don't know, we are only guessing. I'm sure we'll find out sooner or later, but like it doesn't matter rn. It could be both, it could be one, it could be none

15 minutes ago, Vince777 said:

Radiant Dawn Mist is also physically significantly different than the Path of Radiance Mist that had already been released. 

regardless I'm pretty sure that even radiant dawn mist's hair is two short to be the hair on the silhouette.

I posted this on reddit: https://imgur.com/a/yiLek#DjCgoV6

Technically the hair part could be Ephraim's but Ephraims seems like its more to the center.  The hair part in the silhouette is exactly identical to Roy's though and completely opposite to Eliwoods.  

edit:  Some have pointed out that other Eliwood art has his hair parted the other way but most of the time it is parted opposite to Roy. Looking around it appears this is the case but it's very rare.  More commonly, the hair isnt parted at all or it's parted the opposite way Roy's is.  It would seem that artists think people can just change the way their hair parts at will.

Edited by Lushen

I'm hoping it's Roy and Lilina because best lord and cutest mage deserve their own seasonals, and yet I'm not because a( I'd like to save my orbs and b( the bow means going into colorless hell for Roy. 

46 minutes ago, Kazuya said:

Hence why I said I'd much rather see FE 5 get better treatment. 

I mean we take small victories.

We have a freaking meta breaker as our most famous (or should I say INFAMOUS) title rep at this point in the absence of its protagonist.

Edited by shadowofchaos

8 minutes ago, shadowofchaos said:

I mean we take small victories.

We have a freaking meta breaker as our most famous (or should I say INFAMOUS) title rep at this point in the absence of its protagonist.

Well, if only the mobile team didn't hate FE5, then I doubt that would be a problem but alas it is. Oh well, it's not too big of a deal at the end of the day. Maybe Leif will be a seasonal a la Charlotte 

29 minutes ago, Kazuya said:

Well, if only the mobile team didn't hate FE5, then I doubt that would be a problem but alas it is. Oh well, it's not too big of a deal at the end of the day. Maybe Leif will be a seasonal a la Charlotte 

To be fair FE5 has like the least amount of sales of any FE game.  And it's a JP exclusive when the majority of FEH spenders are now ENG.  I totally get why Thracia and Geneology is neglected.  I don't think its b/c they hate those games, but there's no marketing potential.

What makes me mad is when they neglect games that have marketing potential.  To me the smartest thing to do would be release two units from older games (fe7-fe10 and some iconic heroes from before) and two units from awakening/fates.  That way they get representation from everywhere.  So more SS, FE7, PoR/RD, and iconic heroes like Marth/Roy on seasonals would be great.

Edited by Lushen

So Fire Emblem Warriors seems to have just announced some new characters, including a bride version of Caeda and a groom version of Marth. CO-IN-CI-DENCE? Could be.

As for the silhouettes, I'd be down for Roy and Lilina, it's about time they got some love. No pun intended. (Though I guess Roy already has a Brave version, so congrats potential-Lilina!)

1 hour ago, Lushen said:

To be fair FE5 has like the least amount of sales of any FE game.  And it's a JP exclusive when the majority of FEH spenders are now ENG.  I totally get why Thracia and Geneology is neglected.  I don't think its b/c they hate those games, but there's no marketing potential.

What makes me mad is when they neglect games that have marketing potential.  To me the smartest thing to do would be release two units from older games (fe7-fe10 and some iconic heroes from before) and two units from awakening/fates.  That way they get representation from everywhere.  So more SS, FE7, PoR/RD, and iconic heroes like Marth/Roy on seasonals would be great.

There is clearly enough marketing material considering what they did with Ayra, like there is over 800 FE characters last I checked so the excuse that marketing is bullshit plus they released unpopular characters before and look how that turned out (#5 in CYL2) 

2 hours ago, Kazuya said:

They don't hate FE5. Some game had to be the last one to have its main character introduced, and as much as I want FE5 characters added in Heroes, even I have to admit that FE5 is undoubtably the right choice. Most likely, Leif and some others will get added in the next couple of months, which is a perfectly reasonable time for them to have taken.

37 minutes ago, Hero_Lucina said:

I hope it's Berkut and Rinea since they are canon...

I usually don't care for Seasonal Units (except for fodder, Winter Envoy banner especially!), but if it is Berkut and Rinea I will be both happy (and upset over no orbs)! Berkut is amazing, and having Rinea would be awesome! But, sadly, this is unlikely to happen.

Having more non-FatesAwakening Seasonal characters would be great! And Echoes: SoV is a great start. 

Edited by Lord_Grima