Seasonal banner: Love Abounds

SatsumaFSoysoy

Yeah, I myself am optimistic about an all Tellius seasonal banner happening someday now. Hopefully it'll have Ike, Elincia, Micaiah, and Titania or Soren. Probably Soren to even out the genders. I don't care for Micaiah or Soren, but they are popular and clear candidates here. Ike and Elincia because they're main characters and Ike is super popular.

38 minutes ago, ChickenBits said:

There's a fire emblem heroes streamer that I watch who's been in tier 20 arena for months while being f2p. Offers a lot of useful tips and involves his viewers in discussions related to the game. NimiousPlays is his Youtube account if you want to check him out.

Oh wow, that's pretty cool!

15 minutes ago, shadowofchaos said:

Just do your dailies.

200 feathers from daily quests add up over time.

Just get to the 4000 point threshold.

They drown you in feathers. You don't need to fuss over ranking for it.

A majority of feathers you get just from participating.

If I literally saved up 280k of feathers how often do you think I upgrade 5 star units?

True, I do get a decent amount of feathers simply by reaching over 4,000. Though I'm always tempted to try to get 4 orbs instead of 3... xP

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ugh.

Lyn to finish Lyn Emblem. I recently gave my Brave Lyn Atk Tactics 3 since Lyn Emblem is currently the only Character Emblem team that is able to make full use of Tactics skills (Lyn Emblem is 2 infantry, 1 cavalry, and 1 armored).
Corrin Emblem is 1 flier and 3 infantry.
Robin Emblem is 3 infantry and 1 armored.
Lucina Emblem is an Infantry Emblem team.

Roy for Bow Valor.

And Hector has DC fodder.

Edited by Roflolxp54

I just need the new Lyn to finish Lyn Emblem as well.......for the catalog anyways, heh.

Spoiler

JqYoUNP.png?1

No, I don't regret this as Sakura deserves only the best.

Anyways, Hector is my most wanted here so I can't wait to end up with at least two LA!Lilinas and Myrrh (only other green I don't have, HNY!Azura aside) instead of him. I'll also have to begrudgingly get Roy just for the sake of continuing to have every Valor skill.

1 hour ago, ChickenBits said:

Same here. I was originally only going to pull her for fodder but her art has grown on me significantly. Her dress is quite beautiful to look at. She also got points in my book for having hilarious boob physics. On a sprite so small it looks like she stuffed apples in her shirt.

Wada always does great artwork. I wish she did more in Heroes. I do also like Lyn's dress, she looks nice in it.

Edited by Callisto
clarity

14 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

March is next month and they've already used up Easter. Unless they choose to invent new bunny costumes and rerun the Easter them again, what will they do? Maybe just a generic celebration of everything Spring sans bunnies? So Nino throwing newly sprung up flowers at people?

This is a gacha game so we’ll see yearly seasonal banners so get ready for some new bunny units. Last year it was a Spring Festival between Ylisse and Nohr, this year will be somewhere else. This also means...expect a new set of brides later this year as well as more girls in swimsuits, new Halloween units and new Christmas units. 

I’m waiting to see a bunch of Blarowl Lyn’s in arena, just because a combination of her Bond skill, ward armor stacking, seals, and much more can probably put her atk, spd, def, and res at insane levels

49 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

I’m waiting to see a bunch of Blarowl Lyn’s in arena, just because a combination of her Bond skill, ward armor stacking, seals, and much more can probably put her atk, spd, def, and res at insane levels

Wonder what would be the best Boon/Bane for armored Lyn running Blarowl+ (and probably Close Counter). +Def/-HP?

Got a pitybreaker off-focus Deirdre. At least she's +Atk/-Def...

Then eventually got LA Roy, who's +Def/-Spd. Not bad.

Then suddenly, the very first thing I pulled from the banner right after getting LA Roy is an off-focus 5* Reinhardt. WTF - I already have a 5*+10 Reinhardt with perfect IVs!

Edited by Roflolxp54

Got Lyn with decent IVs as well as Jaffar and Effie with the best IVs possible. Neutral Hinoka as well. Spent a total of 130 orbs sniping only for blue.

Sniping for Lyn to finish Lyn Emblem.  Rate Up is a lie.  5-stars I rolled without getting Valentine's Lyn thus far:

Tana
Soren
Reinhardt
Linde
Ninian
Valentine's Hector

Soren and Hector came on sessions without a blue orb.  Will try more during lunch or after work.  I just want birthday Lyn.

12 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

Reveal hidden contents

JqYoUNP.png?1

No, I don't regret this as Sakura deserves only the best.

-Def

Bruh, she deserves better.

Edited by Hawk King

Well, that could have gone better. Could also have gone worse.

Spent my 350-orb stockpile pulling first blue and green, then just blue. Managed to get Lilina, then Ephraim, Cordelia, and Dorcas, but no Lyn or Hector. But there are a lot more orbs available over the next month, hopefully enough to snag Lyn eventually. Basically given up on Hector unless he turns up when I'm forced back into pulling green like Dorcas did, since he's not as high of a priority.

Also got my first 4* copies of Tailtyu, Sakura, and L'arachel, so that's neat. Not too concerned about the first two, but more mage cavalry is always useful, and I already have the feathers to upgrade L'arachel.

I pulled bIke #6, this guy loves me apparently, I’m flattered I love him too but not a good time buddy! 

No Valentines units yet. Once I have orbs again I’ll continue my hunt for Lilina, Hector and Lyn. I’d love Roy too, but Lilina and Lyn have things I really want on Soren and Hector is Hector. 

My bad luck with seasonals is back with a vengeance and pulling blues is the worst, so many potential Peri’s /shudder/. 

4 hours ago, GinRei said:

Sniping for Lyn to finish Lyn Emblem.  Rate Up is a lie.  5-stars I rolled without getting Valentine's Lyn thus far:

Tana
Soren
Reinhardt
Linde
Ninian
Valentine's Hector

Soren and Hector came on sessions without a blue orb.  Will try more during lunch or after work.  I just want birthday Lyn.

Lunch break update.  Holy crap, I FINALLY managed to summon Lyn (+Atk/-HP to boot!).  In addition to the quoted above, between then and summoning Lyn I managed to also summon:

Another Valentine's Hector
Valentine's Lilina
Another Linde
A third Valentine's Hector
Merric
Brave Ike
A fourth Valentine's Hector
and then finally Valentine's Lyn

Keep in mind, green was only selected when no blue was available, with the exception of the third Valentine's Hector who came along with Linde (pity rate was worthwhile, had only the one blue orb and a green orb, figured I'd toss 4 more orbs to see if that green would pay off).

If it hadn't taken this much out of me to get a single copy, I'd try to get a second copy like all my other Lyns.  That will have to wait until she shows up on a Legendary banner or something though.  I'm tapped out.

@SatsumaFSoysoy I think you can update the title of this thread now.

16 hours ago, Roflolxp54 said:

Then suddenly, the very first thing I pulled from the banner right after getting LA Roy is an off-focus 5* Reinhardt. WTF - I already have a 5*+10 Reinhardt with perfect IVs!

Vantage fodder!

Give someone Goad Cavalry.