Seasonal banner: Love Abounds

SatsumaFSoysoy

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, Mackc2 said:

You know the real reason is because Hector would be far too powerful with his beard, they have to save all that power so he can powercreep himself again in the CYL bannerĀ 

Then we already know who will be the first to break the 200 BST mark.

Okay now that I've seen the banner, I'll say it. Fire Emblem Heroes has seriously surpassed my expectations in terms of representing other games. I was just asking for half of a banner. Imagine how hype all of this would be if they announced it as part of the one year anniversary FEH Channel?

I wonder if you can upgrade Armads into better Armads...?

I really hope that regular Hector can get the new Armads, preferablyĀ through Weapon Refinery upgrade.

Also, Eliwood looks to be the free unit. Didn't expect that after seeing that he has the (currently) highest BST in Heroes, but I'm glad to be wrong.

I might pull on this one, or I might not. Nobody has skills IĀ need, but I still wouldn't mind getting someone. Probably gonna focus on Green, since I could get Lilina or Hector, and both would be good for me (Lilina as a Gunnthra alternative/replacement, Hector becauseĀ just look at him), and Colorless, because I could get Roy or Sothe (the former is Roy, the latter is Life And Death fodder).

Just gonna stay away from Blue/Red if I can, since I don't want Lyn and there's no Red focus unit.

Edited by ILikeKirbys

My main priority is L!Lyn, as she is both a favorite of mine, as well as an armored mage, a unit type I never got due to never getting H!Henry or C!Tharja. Hector and Lilina are tie for second, and Roy is last since I already have B!Lyn

So in terms of priority it will be Lyn>Lilina>Hector>Roy for me. Lyn and Lilina are for keeps. Hector will definitely be fodder unless his IVs are optimal. Roy is a tossup depending on his IVs, if he stinks then I'll grab his Bow Valor.

Pretty much the same as Poigmagic lol.

That Hector is great I like him better then his vanilla design.Ā  Looks like I will pull green and blue because that Lyn looks great as well.Ā  I wonder if V!Roy will power creep B!Lyn?Ā  I won't be pulling for V!Roy sine colorless is a place I go only for top favorites.Ā  I am so glad I saved some orbs and skipped the legendary banner, that Hector is too good for me to pass up.Ā  I will be buying the BK orb pack this banner since I really want that Hector.Ā  Eliwood is the TT reward?Ā  That is cool I am always glad when I get a unit for free.

Hector looks great. I wouldn't mind being pitybroken by his daughter though since green cav is always useful. Definitely going green (ugh green hell please be kind and actually give me green orbs!)

Also great that we get a free Eliwood! Blue armours are rare, and that kind of BST as a free unit is pretty good! And everyone gets a free one- maybe as an apology for his bad art? lol

Also like this hector's art better

Very, very happy with this banner. No overly bad fanservice and period costumes which is a nice niche. Lyn Emblem being complete is a bit iffy, but it would feel weird to have the 2 FE male lords without Lyn so i'll give it a pass.

I might casually try for her since I lack blue armours and a ranged one would be good as well. Plus I have the other 3 Lyns.

Edited by mcsilas

I'm glad I've been somewhat saving orbs because I definitely want to pull on this one. I'll be focusing on blue and green because Lyn looks great (plus I would love a mage armor and I have no access to armor march at the moment) and I'd love a decent green cavalry unit, especially a green tome cavalry unit.Ā 

I definitely won't complain if I get pity broken by Hector though because dang.

Ā 

59 minutes ago, Crux404 said:
Ā  Hide contents

Just a question after seeing the trailer:

Does te fact that Hector and Vector uses have different setups mean that the vanilla didn't get powercrept?

Ā 

No one can do all breaker like OG Hector. V!Hector is really good at OHKO's though...

I think my orb investment will be fairly modest. Assuming the datamined stats are correct:

Cecilia probably keeps her spot over Lilina. They're pretty close offensively if I compare my 4*+10 +spd Cecilia to Lilina (same speed, Lilina has one more Atk) but the Cecilia wins easily in terms of bulk. I could theoretically get a better nature Lilina of course but that would be foolish to expect and is not something I'd actively hunt for.

Roy is set up for Brave Bow shenanigans, but Lyn is just so much more flexible rolewise. He's be backup at best.

Hector is nice but I'm good for green melee armours even if they powercreep the old ones a little. A nice bonus but not one who would fundamentally change the way I play.

That leaves Lyn, who would be the only unit here that fills a niche in my barracks, since I never got armoured Henry or Tharja. The build would be a typical Blade mage but that does mean having to carry Hone and Fortify Armor. So yeah, if I could have one unit off this banner it would be her. I want my horse Eirika more than any of these though.

I feel a bit conflicted about summoning on the next seasonal banner. On one hand, the units appear to be quite good. On the other hand I never completed FE6/7 so my interesting forĀ the characters are a bit low. Maybe I'll summon on one person and move on.

Are there datamined lv. 1 stats for these units?

Also, Atk/Spd Bond is finally coming, huh...that's interesting. I was actually thinking about how Takumi with the Effect-refined Fujin Yumi would appreciate that skill earlier today.

Edited by LordFrigid

Only going for Lyn. Already have a Hector and his weapon will highly likely get the same upgrade as Naga, Tyrfing etc. Lilina looks lackluster since I already have Gunnthra. I'm tempted to try for Roy because I want Felicias, but will avoid doing so.

I'm glad this banner has Roy and Hector since they're the lords I'm quite meh about. Not trying to offend anyone.

Edited by silveraura25

Welp, Lyn Emblem ahoy.

Even fairly balanced, Sword - Blue Magic - Bow - Staff.

Also Bow Valor... does this mean we'll get a Bow Dancer at some point? There's now a Valor for every weapon type that has a dancer except Breaths and Red Tomes.

Edited by Xenomata

Guess the colorless unit is the one I want most. I've been waiting since the summer for Bow Valor, and now it's finally here. Plus Roy will be quite at home with my numerous amounts of cavs. I could pass on the other three. Lyn would be nice because I'd finally have access to armor march, but what my armor team needs most of all is a better blue in general, and we're getting Eliwood for free. Hector is obviously a cooler version of himself, but I was lucky enough to snag Hector on the first Legendary Banner so he doesn't feel necessary to have. And I already have access to Lilina's Atk Tactic skill.

Can it be overstated what an incredible victory it is that this banner isn't all women like we feared? It also means next month probably won't be a White Day banner. I'm loving this dumb banner the more I think about it!

Edited by Glennstavos

2 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

Can it be overstated what an incredible victory it is that this banner isn't all women like we feared? It also means next month probably won't be a White Day banner. I'm loving this dumb banner the more I think about it!

Nope. Next month will definitely be a St.Patrick's event where all units are green.

10 minutes ago, silverserpent said:

Nope. Next month will definitely be a St.Patrick's event where all units are green.

Totally fine with me. This series has plenty of Irish characters. Sean Connery Duessel, Colm, Fargus (okay, Fergus is the Irish name but it's not a stretch of the imagination for a pirate to be Irish is it?), and Kieran.

Edit: Can you believe this series has no Brians, Colins, Connels, or Moiras? I expect all of these guys, with accents, in FE Switch.

Edited by Glennstavos

Easter comes fairly early this year (Easter Sunday is on April Fools day), so much so that it'd fall within the window of the March seasonal banner instead of the April one. Unless they run a shorter banner in between Valentine's and Easter, there's no room for a month-long seasonal one between them.

22 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

Easter comes fairly early this year (Easter Sunday is on April Fools day), so much so that it'd fall within the window of the March seasonal banner instead of the April one. Unless they run a shorter banner in between Valentine's and Easter, there's no room for a month-long seasonal one between them.

I thought about putting Easter/Spring as the suggestion...but St. Patrick's is much more amusing. I want Gregor with a mug of green beer as his weapon, dangit!

" Never thought I'd see the day my daughter was giving me presents." Sheesh Hector. What kind of relationship do you have with your daughter? I just realized that Lyn shares the same the same voice actress with Athena Cykes from Ace Attorney. That and her dress is absolutley beautiful... So I'll be aiming for her... If I get my phone back tomorrow.