Seasonal banner: Love Abounds

SatsumaFSoysoy

43 minutes ago, Hero_Lucina said:

I hope it's Berkut and Rinea 

Huh. Rinea's hair IS the right length, she does wear that poofy dress, and she has ornaments on the sides of her head. Also, Berkut's hair somewhat matches as well. Okay, changing my prediction. Marth/Caeda and Berkut/Rinea pls.

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, like, is Lyn going to be the new inductee into the "has more than one seasonal" club or something? That's the only thing that bothers me though, I'm fine with pretty much everything else.

Well I don't think I'll be pulling on this banner, unless the rest of the datamine shows one as a cool flier.

I'm kinda bummed I skipped out on multiple banners with units I really wanted this month, holding out for seasonals as usual. And now they finally decide to feature characters I'm not interested in on a seasonal. Oh well. Good for the people who've been tired of 3DS seasonals, anyway.

Spoiler

I'll be interested to see if people complain Lyn now has "too many alts" as well, though I suspect it'll be rather quiet.

Edited by Alkaid

I guess I have to spoiler this.

Spoiler

We now have Lyn Emblem to go along with Lucina Emblem and technically? Robin Emblem.

Since when is Valentine's Day so... modest?

Really pissed off it wasn't Marth and Caeda.

Spoiler

So judging by the color of their presents, Lyn is a Blue Mage, Lilina is a Green Mage. That means Lyn and Lilina shares their colors with Eliwood and Hector respectively. And then there's Roy who's colorless. Good luck towards those going for him

I feel like he might be the TT reward assuming there is one because of Roy being the odd one in terms of unit color.

Spoiler

Woo!  It's about time we got a break from 3DS-centric holiday/seasonal banners for once.

I'm definitely curious about their Skills and stats.  I don't like using most non-CYL variants on my teams because I find their appearances and voice lines tacky, but maybe they'll have some nice Skills to pass on for Inheritance.

5 minutes ago, Florete said:
  Hide contents

All these years debating who Lyn might be the mother of.

Turns out she's the mother of Roy and Lilina.

Spoiler

The perfect ending.

7 minutes ago, Armagon said:
  Hide contents

So judging by the color of their presents, Lyn is a Blue Mage, Lilina is a Green Mage. That means Lyn and Lilina shares their colors with Eliwood and Hector respectively. And then there's Roy who's colorless. Good luck towards those going for him

I feel like he might be the TT reward assuming there is one because of Roy being the odd one in terms of unit color.

Spoiler

That is Armads over Hector's shoulder but there is no way he is going to have Armads. I'm guessing the gift in his hand is his actual weapon. Which would make him red

1 minute ago, Hawk King said:
  Hide contents

That is Armads over Hector's shoulder but there is no way he is going to have Armads. I'm guessing the gift in his hand is his actual weapon. Which would make him red

Spoiler

You know, i didn't think of that because i saw Armads before the red present. So yeah, he could be red. Which would be great because that means no one can spook Lilina.

2 minutes ago, Hawk King said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

They did that with Winter Chrom as well, right? He had Falchion on but had the sack as the actual weapon he attacked with.

4 minutes ago, Hawk King said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

rZUHL3dl.png

It shows him using Armads, with no present in sight.

I want to see what skills they have.

2 minutes ago, Liliesgrace said:
  Hide contents

They did that with Winter Chrom as well, right? He had Falchion on but had the sack as the actual weapon he attacked with.

Spoiler

I looked at the artwork on Gamepress, and apparently Hector attacks with Aranda in his artwork. That would be interesting. Also, Roy looks to be a horse archer and Lilina a horse mage

1 minute ago, Lord_Grima said:
  Hide contents

rZUHL3dl.png

It shows him using Armads, with no present in sight.

I want to see what skills they have.

Well what the hell.

Spoiler

Seasonals shouldn't have already existing weapons...