Shadow Dragon DLC images surface

Jedi

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have Anna, Celica, or Lyn yet, but these are the conversations that Navarre, Linde, and Minerva can have with the characters I currently have unlocked:

Navarre - Corrin, Ryoma, Hinoka, Sakura, Marth, Caeda, and Tiki.

Minerva - Ryoma, Hinoka, Sakura, Marth, and Linde.

Linde - Leo, Marth, Niles, and Minerva.

Looking at the support list right now, Navarre has:

• Corrin
  • Ryoma
  • Hinoka
  • Sakura
  • Marth
  • Caeda
  • Tiki
  • Lyn

Meanwhile Minerva has:

• Ryoma
  • Hinoka
  • Sakura
  • Marth
  • Linde

And Lastly, Linde:

• Leo
  • Marth
  • Niles
  • Minerva

Kinda ironic that the one who talks the least has the most lol

Taking a glance through the DLC maps.

Map 1: Wo Dao (a level 45 shadow rush) & Wing Spear (Villager Rescue) are here. There's a bond charm on a low level mission right away, which is nice. Boss is level 85. Some low level missions scattered about, but seems less than in the Fates DLC. Lots of missions in their late 50s and reeching into the mid 60s, so i'm guessing reinforcements will be in the 70s.

Map 2: First off its great that Xander is the villain stand in here. Much tougher spread of missions, very few early level ones, lots of things in the late 60s & 70s. The boss is level 85 but he's right next to a level 89 arena. I see scrolls for the Hauteclere & Divine Stone, but I'm not seeing the divine stone itself anywhere: probably in early reinforcements. 

Map 3: More uneven spread of levels, they're all over. Anna's Bow is unlocked out of a level 32 arena pretty early on, Aura's Scroll is a level 59 pincer escape. Lyn's swordmaster outfit is in a level 75 shadow rush, no unlocks or time distortions needed. Seems the boss is reinforcements.

I think Shadow Rush (not elimination) & Villager Rescue are new. I think the Rush maps are always those timed "kill as many as you can" missions...dare we hope for grind spots?!

19 minutes ago, r_n said:

It's a shame minerva is a clone,...I really figured Linde would be the clone, not her.

Now we'll get to go through this AGAIN in the awakening pack as we insessently argue on if Tharja will be a clone or not since Fates had 1 but SD has 2 clones

I'm not too surprised. I was worried the Fates pack might have been an exception since adding 2 spear users and making them clones of each other in the same pack might have looked too bad. I'm pretty bummed Linde is the unique, since now I don't really have much reason to play with Minerva instead of Camilla. And I'd put my bets on Tharja being a Robin clone, with Olivia probably being the sole unique character next time.

1 minute ago, ChickenBits said:

For someone who doesn't talk a lot, Navarre can surprisingly hold a conversation with a lot of people. I thought Linde would be the one to have more support conversations since she's more lively compared to the other two.

I'm just bummed that none of the new characters have a support conversation with Awakening characters. Not a single one I believe from what's posted which I find weird and disappointing.

22 minutes ago, r_n said:

Now we'll get to go through this AGAIN in the awakening pack as we insessently argue on if Tharja will be a clone or not since Fates had 1 but SD has 2 clones

By the way, Minerva's voice actor is really great! And her scarf looks really nice floating in the wind behind her. She & Linde both start with their legendary weapons like Azura did. 160 BP, no specil attributes (laaaame)

I think now we'll have to go off of Azz's reasoning that Fates came with two generic units, and the only reason Oboro wasn't a "clone" is because there weren't any infantry lance users in the game to begin with.  Though I'd still be inclined to believe characters like Donnel or Ephraim shouldn't share a moveset with her, but that's neither here nor there.

And on no special attributes... I mean, most prf weapons that come with such attributes have them in their base games (Blessed Lance does bonus against monsters, Falchion does bonus against dragons, etc.), and neither Aura nor Hauteclere have any special attributes, they're just super strong.  I don't know why the Blessed Lance had extra power other than them simply wanting to further accentuate Azura's presence or maybe to represent her ridiculous strength growth.

4 minutes ago, Motendra said:

And Lastly, Linde:

• Leo
  • Marth
  • Niles
  • Minerva

Confirmation that cross-DLC convos exist.

Though I'll be sorely disappointed if Niles is the only one to get any supports with other DLC characters.

2 hours ago, Ertrick36 said:

Though I'll be sorely disappointed if Niles is the only one to get any supports with other DLC characters.

To be fair Oboro already had seven support conversations while Niles and Azura only had five.

4 minutes ago, r_n said:

God, the Bond Blessing takes 30 silver materials (& 50k gold). That is a serious investment and I"m holding off on it until I hear how good it is.

At least they give us a second bond charm to help with missions that have more than one deploy slot.

That's really expensive though. I thought the 25k for higher quality material drops was bad enough.

EDIT: Also it's a small thing, but in the convoy they added a little staff icon to the left of the characters head to indicate if they can heal which is now how I have learned Niles can also heal which I certainly didn't know before.

Edited by Liliesgrace

Gamefaqs is saying that Navarre has some different combo finishers from Lyn, but I'm not seeing any before promotion. Maybe I'm just not hitting the right combos.

Linde is weird. Her standard string is pretty slow and I think she might have slower movement than Robin: she doesn't float around and that's throwing me off. Her specails are fun, though. Her dual special has her wield Starlight, which is fun. 

Apparently Villager Rescue is a modified Ally Rescue with the villagers turning into ally NPC units after successful rescue. Also more villagers will pop up as you play the stage and you must save them before head hunters get to them and sway them to the enemy side.

Edited by Liliesgrace

51 minutes ago, r_n said:

Still digging around in their initial crests, but quick heads up: Minerva also uses pegasus crests (not too surprising), Lines needs knight materials and Navarre needs (sigh) Outlaw materials. Really hoping the DLC maps has a dedicated Outlaw map, they're by far the worst "normal" enemy to grind on since they usually only show up once in a given map and their best grind spot is an arena.

49 minutes ago, Azz said:

Kill me now. It took me hours to just get them for Celica and Niles, and I haven't even finished.

...Curses. About the only map with multiple thieves that isn't an arena is the final battle with Ryoma as the commander, which sucks because he can and will shred your base in very short order. And that's ignoring the other siblings charging it.

2 minutes ago, Levant Mir Celestia said:

...Curses. About the only map with multiple thieves that isn't an arena is the final battle with Ryoma as the commander, which sucks because he can and will shred your base in very short order. And that's ignoring the other siblings charging it.

The Gold Rush Rift in Grief has Outlaws and Adventures Iirc. Only 2 of each if I recall though.

2 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

Oh is the dlc already out? I purchased the complete pack but got no in game notification or such, and haven't unlocked them.

Go to FEW on the Switch home, press plus and select software update. You should get the new update alongside the DLC.

Not sure what you'd have to do on 3DS, but this is how I did it on Switch.

Could take anywhere between a few minutes and several hours, depending on the quality of your internet.

1 minute ago, Silent shifter said:

For those who are already playing the history maps, if you have completed any map, mind telling me what is the costume locked behind the map?

Thanks in advance.

I know I'm not going to get to that information first as I'm wanting to complete as many stages as I can stand before completing a map so there's less work to do to get other characters Opi via distortion stages but I'm sure someone will post it in the near future.

For those wondering Linde's spells she uses in her combos etc they are:

C3-Wind

C4-Blizzard

C5-Thoron (Different animation to Robin's tho)

C6-Bolganone

Her solo special is Aura, her dual special is Starlight (Though she says Starlight Explosion) and her Awakening special is Nosferatu.

No C2 spell though.

Edited by Azz

To be honest, I was kind of anticipating Corrin would have a conversation with one of the SD characters, but of all people I wasn't expecting Navarre... The convo has yet to pop up on Youtube but I look foward to seeing it, it should be... interesting.

1 hour ago, Motendra said:

Looking at the support list right now, Navarre has:

• Corrin
  • Ryoma
  • Hinoka
  • Sakura
  • Marth
  • Caeda
  • Tiki
  • Lyn

Meanwhile Minerva has:

• Ryoma
  • Hinoka
  • Sakura
  • Marth
  • Linde

And Lastly, Linde:

• Leo
  • Marth
  • Niles
  • Minerva

Kinda ironic that the one who talks the least has the most lol

Not a single support with an Awakening character. What's wrong with this picture?