Thank Lord Arceus!!

SapphireZ

So...  i completed chapter 10 in conquest on my second try! Just wondering how much you guys suffered! leave your answer in the comments!

:rolleyes:

35 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

Was that the timed one with all the poison and medicine urns? If so, GOD I SUFFERED SO MUCH.

No, actually. The chapter you're thinking of is chapter 12, and it has Ryoma as the boss.

It took quite a few tries. The worst thing was that I didn't get what the deal was with the draining of the water until it was too late. Considering there were still ledges that looked a lot harder to pass then plenty of other supposed unpassable obstacles, I absolutely didn't expect that enemies could suddenly move around there freely without even any movement penalty.

Edited by BrightBow

22 hours ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

Uhh, good job I guess. Haven't played Fates (still haven't decided which version I want), but good job anyway 

lol, if you play conquest in the future. you will understand

On 2/7/2018 at 2:34 PM, DawnedByAnime said:

So...  i completed chapter 10 in conquest on my second try! Just wondering how much you guys suffered! leave your answer in the comments!

That is one of the hardest Chapters in the game!  That and the Ninja Rape Cave (17) and Mr. Fuga's Wild Ride (20).

Managed to do it on my first go-around.  I grinded for supports, getting Effie/Arthur and Niles/Bowzu to S. That, and I roided up my team with tonics. 

Haitaka (my favorite unit in Conquest) helps out tremendously with his bulk and Rally Defense. 

1 hour ago, anniec8711 said:

That is one of the hardest Chapters in the game!  That and the Ninja Rape Cave (17) and Mr. Fuga's Wild Ride (20).

Managed to do it on my first go-around.  I grinded for supports, getting Effie/Arthur and Niles/Bowzu to S. That, and I roided up my team with tonics. 

Haitaka (my favorite unit in Conquest) helps out tremendously with his bulk and Rally Defense. 

gotcha. also yes your profile is amazing A.K.A my favorite FE fates character is elise

12 minutes ago, Dark Holy Elf said:

I honestly didn't find it that much harder on Lunatic than Hard for what it's worth. Lunatic's big upgrades on Hard mostly come later in the game.

hmm. didint know dat.