Tempest Trials: Breath of Destiny!

Vaximillian

CsfJMmt.png

New tempest trials—titled Breath of Destiny—have been announced to last from Feb 14th to Feb 28th, with Valentine’s Lilina datamined as the final boss.

This seems to be the final map:

D02d7ow.png

Our bonus line-up will be, as follows:
IMG_20180211_141451.jpg

40%: Hector, Just Here to Fight; Lyn, Wind’s Embrace; Roy, Youthful Gifts; Lilina, Blush of Youth;
20%: Eliwood, Devoted Love; Ninian, Oracle of Destiny; Klein, Silver Nobleman; Clarine, Refined Noble.

Ninian, Klein, and Clarine are also featured on the summoning focus banner that will accompany this event.

Eliwood is yet again confirmed to be a score reward of 2,000 for a 4★ and 30,000 for a 5★ Eliwood.

Our other important rewards are, as follows:
12,000: Threaten Atk 1 seal;
20,000: Fortress Res 1 seal;
25,000: one Earth blessing;
40,000: Armoured Boots seal.

Everyone, show off your Eliwoods!

Edited by Vaximillian

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if that means Lilina will be the TT reward.  Although maybe not, since Takumi was the boss in the New Year's one.

I sort of expect Eliwood to be the TT reward, but that's mostly because he's the least popular.

With 5 Valentine's Units, my guess is the 4 on the banner will be the 40%, the 5th a 20%

Spoiler

I highly doubt they would give us such powerful units as Lyn and Hector (they look amazing!), but they did give us Black Knight, so....
Roy given as a free Bow Cav? Maybe not.
Eliwood or Lilina are my guesses. Maybe once we know skills, it will be easier to guess.

Not spoilering since the topic title already says [DATAMINE].

Could Hector be the reward unit? Based on the datamine, the other four all have non-exclusive weapons with the same effect, but Hector has Berserk Armads. And with Lilina apparently as the boss, it wouldn't be a stretch.

Edited by Florete

I’d go with Lyn or Roy as the Tempest Trial prize. Lyn shares colors with Eliwood so she’s a more likely candidate unless the developers feel generous enough to give away a unit with 175 BST. 

Edited by Lord-Zero

Giving everyone free DC as to eliminate the need for Hector to win the free hero vote would be great! And the other obvious indicator is that he's the only one not into the spirit of the occasion, being only there to fight (his title on the unit page is "Just here to fight") - he's the party pooper and certainly the odd one out. Besides, with the same weapon type and movement type as regular Hector, he's basically just reversed the Zelgius-BK pull vs reward thing.

Disappointed it's a full-length TT though. Even these last two mini-TTs over three weeks have been a state of near-burnout. But at least it's not a VG.

Edited by Humanoid

Oh boy, a new TT so soon... Obviously the new seasonals are going to be the 40% with the odd duck being the reward, is it going to be Eliwood or Hector? My bets are on Eliwood because Hector/Lyn is a stronger pairing while Roy/Lilina is as obvious as Eliwood/Ninian and considering this is a Valentine's day banner it seems right. Dangit Eliwood, you forgot to invite your wife to the party and now you'll be unable to be merged more than +1 for that!

3 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

Oh boy, a new TT so soon... Obviously the new seasonals are going to be the 40% with the odd duck being the reward, is it going to be Eliwood or Hector? My bets are on Eliwood because Hector/Lyn is a stronger pairing while Roy/Lilina is as obvious as Eliwood/Ninian and considering this is a Valentine's day banner it seems right. Dangit Eliwood, you forgot to invite your wife to the party and now you'll be unable to be merged more than +1 for that!

Uh, I heard Hector's epitaph is "Just Here to Fight." That would make him the oddball.

3 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

Uh, I heard Hector's epitaph is "Just Here to Fight." That would make him the oddball.

Huh? That's interesting, although it really fits Hector. I saw that he has DC (seems he's the only one who gets that skill natively) so I find it extremely doubtful that he's going to be the reward.

Just now, Alexmender said:

Huh? That's interesting, although it really fits Hector. I saw that he has DC (seems he's the only one who gets that skill natively) so I find it extremely doubtful that he's going to be the reward.

True, I think Eliwood will be the reward.

3 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

It’s on the Nintendo mobile channel of YouTube. You can also find the video on the notification board in FEH.

Thanks.

3 minutes ago, Lord_Grima said:

Eliwood is not bad for a TT unit. 175 BST is crazy.

Video here:

Reveal hidden contents

Er, thanks as well.

Haaa....I'm going to go into the banner for one of Hector or Lilina (I kinda want Lilina more because she's going to make the TT easier). If I get them easy then I'll keep the Lyn collection going, no need for Roynhardt.