Tempest Trials: Breath of Destiny!

Vaximillian

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Glennstavos said:

I don't suppose there's an indication of when these Trials start? I assume it's not too soon from now since my catalogue seems to be missing a question mark for Eliwood. 

I see five blank spaces.

1 minute ago, Glennstavos said:

I do too, but I know one of those five is Legendary Ike. The only way to encounter him or Guunthra is through summoning them.

Oh, true, I forgot about that. Interesting.

3 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

I do too, but I know one of those five is Legendary Ike. The only way to encounter him or Guunthra is through summoning them.

I have five empty silhouettes, but I've already got a silhouette for Ike even though I never pulled him. Perhaps you encountered him in the arena?

6 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

If you fight Ike or Gunnthrá on the arena, they won’t be question marks anymore.

I’ve got five question marks.

The confusion here might be because unlike other alts for existing characters, buff Ike is actually lower down the list, between Sothe and Sanaki, instead of next to Ike and Bike as you might expect. It makes sense on reflection because the list is sorted by game, but this is the first time as far as I know that a variant of one character doesn't appear adjacent to previous incarnations.

Edited by Humanoid

Oh weird. Legendary Ike doesn't appear alongside the other Ikes. Because of the Radiant Dawn distinction, now I get it.

1 minute ago, Humanoid said:

The confusion here might be because unlike other alts for existing characters, buff Ike is actually lower down the list, between Sothe and Sanaki, instead of next to Ike and Bike as you might expect.

exactly.

Ah, another TT where I'll be going slowly. No 40% means no need to go for more than 4k rank feathers. Just a waste of time at this point for me. Hopefully the 20% characters are good units to farm HM with, the last one was so carefree with Axura and Fjorm. Eliwood is already pretty meh for me as I do not care for Armor units on TTs, except Black Knight with his DC. Takes too long otherwise with their clunky movement.

So if Eliwood is the free unit I'm guessing he is the 20%, since we have 4 banner units so it makes sense there will be 40% units for all of them. 

I'm guessing the other 20% units include Ninian (if they do a separate TT banner). Maybe someone from FE6, so... Cecilia and Fae? Actually having Ninian and Fae in the banner would be pretty cool, everyone wants dragons these days. Or maybe Nino can be somewhere there as a FE7 rep as well.

If they don't have a 20% TT banner, maybe Lloyd, Ursula and uhh....Cecilia? They're all free units, and Lloyd/Ursula can be an advertisment for the rotating GHBs

I'll be able to build Eliwood+Hector Armour Emblem?

I have a chance at adding Armour March Lyn or Wary Fighter Powercrept Hector to that team?

I might also have Green Mage Horse Attack Tactic Lilina?

Shut up and take my orbs.

I wouldn't even be mad if I got Roy. I have a couple of Kleins hanging around.

3 hours ago, Stroud said:

Without Valentine Ninian he is just half complete. T_T  

Well, that’s not stopping her from appearing in future seasonal banners. Easter/Spring Festival Ninian could be a thing. 

Ugh, so I'd have to pull on this banner if I'll have any chance of a 40% bonus unit... I hate having to be forced to use units I don't want to use or might not even ever have...

14 minutes ago, Tenzen12 said:

None force you, actually it's not like you have to play Tempest Trial full of characters you hate in first place. You can just go with developer, daily maps or even just grind tower. This is game of unlimited possibilities!

If I want the rewards and a good score though, I'd have to use them. There's lots of orbs and feathers and stuff to be gained from TT.