Tempest Trials: Breath of Destiny!

Vaximillian

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 2/8/2018 at 6:07 PM, Humanoid said:

The confusion here might be because unlike other alts for existing characters, buff Ike is actually lower down the list, between Sothe and Sanaki, instead of next to Ike and Bike as you might expect. It makes sense on reflection because the list is sorted by game, but this is the first time as far as I know that a variant of one character doesn't appear adjacent to previous incarnations.

Late, but: Tiki. Young Tiki is with the Akaneia characters; Adult Tiki and YS!Tiki are with Awakening.

Is really happy that Ninian's a bonus unit.

Hm...I'm not too sure who I'm going to run this time around. Clarine's going to get some use. She's only a 4 star but having a healer is always nice. I suppose Lilina will be my 40% bonus unit to start out with. And I'll try to get Ninian to max out HM again. Maybe I'll run my 4 star Klein too just for fun. 

1 minute ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

And I'll try to get Ninian to max out HM again.

My Ninian’s already maxed out D:

I’ve only had one Klein, and the seasonals… you know. So Clarine is my only option. I’ll be fine.

6 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

My Ninian’s already maxed out D:

I’ve only had one Klein, and the seasonals… you know. So Clarine is my only option. I’ll be fine.

Clarine is useful at least. She lets you run Horse Emblem if you want, and it's not too hard to build a team around her!

1 minute ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

Clarine is useful at least. She lets you run Horse Emblem if you want, and it's not too hard to build a team around her!

At least my Ursula isn’t capped yet!

Clarine, really? If she wouldn't sit on a horse, she would have been the worst healer. I'm not sure if to promote her for these TTs. 

Klein and Ninian will max HM again, Lilina (-ATK) will come along for the full bonus. I'll give Roy some other chances to get pulled, but I really should save up for the other banners...

Possible first team: Ninian, Myrrh, Klein & Marisa (or a healer). 

12 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Clarine, really? If she wouldn't sit on a horse, she would have been the worst healer. I'm not sure if to promote her for these TTs. 

Klein and Ninian will max HM again, Lilina (-ATK) will come along for the full bonus. I'll give Roy some other chances to get pulled, but I really should save up for the other banners...

Possible first team: Ninian, Myrrh, Klein & Marisa (or a healer). 

I mean her job is to heal while being on a horse, so you don't really need to promote her.

In the meantime, I was actually thinking of promoting a Clarine to give her Fear+ to my +Atk Maria just hours ago (well after I unlock Clarine's conversation). 

Of course I didn't get Clarine in my summon.

Theoretically if I do promote her TT would mean she levels up quickly with double EX so I can get the convo quickly... but hmm... wonder if it's worth the feathers...

Otherwise, I'm running Blue Lyn on my second account. I guess she needs an armor to accompany her, so maybe either BK or Winter Lissa. Ninian being a bonus unit is also neat, so I could use her but I also wanted to use Shigure so I can stack Blue Tome Valour when Lyn finishes her enemies. Either way, that's a lot of blue stacking and from the banner it looks like Green Lilina is the boss.

Oh and Klein needs to be there somewhere, too. So maybe Blue Lyn, Klein, BK/Winter Lissa and dancer (Ninian/Shigure).

As for my main account.. I guess I'm going Green Lilina, Siegbert (just started a C support with Lilina) as 1 half of my team. Second half is either Klein (but he's just 4 star +Spd/-Res and I need to finish training him) and dancer (Ninian). 

But then I also want to use Valentine Hector. So maybe he'll replace Klein if he's not hitting hard enough. If i want to run Armour March then I have to tag Halloween Henry along, but then that'll be 3 greens in my team...which doesn't seem like the best idea.

Oh but I also want to use Eliwood in my team whenever I get him! Argh, so many choices. (Is it worth merging Eliwood or fodder his skills?)

This might be the first TT I don't try to get top 5k in for feathers. I have none of these bonus units besides a 4* Clarine who I'll need to level first. I'll use Eliwood when I get him but it's still only 20%..

Clarine was the first unit I ever inherited Hone Cavalry onto and was a mainstay for months. Ended up being the only healer I've promoted to 5-star so far (though I'm tempted to promote +Atk Lucius). Dunno yet if I'll run pure Horse Emblem or use Ninian as the fourth, but either way it's the most bonus units I'll have in a TT that I can remember.

My enthusiasm for the game at the moment is at a bit of a low ebb so I'll probably not bother to try to optimise too much or try to spread out HM gains. It might get a bit annoying to build a durable autobattle team with Lilina in it, but we'll see how well she survives.

11 hours ago, mcsilas said:

I mean her job is to heal while being on a horse, so you don't really need to promote her.

TTs are the chance for bonus units to shine. The boosts make good units real strong and mediocre units very useful. But even the boost won't help my 4* Clarine (+RES/-ATK) much, since she can't profit from the improved healer stuff (5* exclusive). Any other 5* healer will be better than her.

Hmm...this is going to be annoying. I only have Klein (and a 3* Clarine that I'm not going to use anyways) as my bonus unit. Oh well, I ranked pretty well during the last TT mini so it'll be fine to take it easy this time and only get up to 100k.

Well I know my team will have my +4 V!Lilina unless her dad shows up.  I think the others for now will be Xander, Camus and B!Lyn until they max HM then I will sub armor emblem when I get 5*V!Eliwood.  Cries in corner because Vector won't come home.

Just got back to 20K feathers. Was going to promote Raven but, I suppose this is a good excuse to promote my +Atk/-HP Klein instead. He's been waiting Also got a 4* +3 Clarine and a Ninian, both at 3000 HM so they're sure to max. LA!Lilina is going to really hinder any auto battle runs. Horses and especially horse mages just run out and get killed. So most of my runs will probably be manual. Or I'll sacrifice Lilina on her own before letting Team 2 take care of it.