Tempest Trials: Breath of Destiny!

Vaximillian

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess that Klein I pulled a while ago won't be DB3 fodder for a while. I'll merge all those Clarines I pulled and run them purely for HM.

Otherwise I'm running Ninian. Gunning for a LA unit, but at a 4.25% rate, things are looking grim.

I really really want an armor march seal, as well as a DC or CC one.  I figure I will be surprised and I hope happy with what I get.  I am really looking forward to building V!Eliwood since he looks great I have a good fodder waiting for him.

7 minutes ago, EricaofRenais said:

I really really want an armor march seal, as well as a DC or CC one.  I figure I will be surprised and I hope happy with what I get.  I am really looking forward to building V!Eliwood since he looks great I have a good fodder waiting for him.

Those seals would be cool, but I'm not very optimistic in this case. 

How do you want to build your Eliwood? He'll be my first 5* blue armor and I'm open for ideas. 

1 hour ago, mampfoid said:

How do you want to build your Eliwood? He'll be my first 5* blue armor and I'm open for ideas. 

He will be taking the place of my C!Robin so I will probably make him more player phase then enemy phase, but I want to use him in TT a bit before I decide what skills that I have would work best on him.   Probably wings of mercy, either bonfire or glacies and I will see how fire boost works before I worry about A slot and he will be keeping goad armor.

2 hours ago, EricaofRenais said:

He will be taking the place of my C!Robin so I will probably make him more player phase then enemy phase, but I want to use him in TT a bit before I decide what skills that I have would work best on him.   Probably wings of mercy, either bonfire or glacies and I will see how fire boost works before I worry about A slot and he will be keeping goad armor.

Sounds like Renewal and HP+ seal would go well with Fire Boost. 

12 hours ago, mampfoid said:

I was thinking of making use of LA!Eliwood good base attack for a brave build. LA!Roy would probably get the same build as him if I pull Roy.

My team for this will be Klein, Airzura, C!Robin, and Black Knight. Until one of the armors is pulled that is. LA!Eliwood will take the place if C!Robin once the five star version is obtained.

I was also thinking about the bog-standard Brave build for Eliwood, but Effie must have heard about my plans and decided to pity-break me with a +atk -spd version, who has +5 attack over Eliwood. So I'm thinking now, I have a pity-breaker Catria from my failed attempts to get Micaiah, so I might go Slaying Lance+ with him now. This would make him more of an all-rounder compared to +Res DC Effie and +Atk Brave Effie, but I don't know how much I would use him. In addition I don't like getting rid of my only 5-star copy of any unit, so I might have to promote my other Catria (Atk/HP) to compensate.

Edited by Humanoid

1 hour ago, Poimagic said:

was thinking of making use of LA!Eliwood good base attack for a brave build. LA!Roy would probably get the same build as him if I pull Roy.

That would make sense, but since I have only 1 armor march unit, I don't use player phase armors much. Let's wait what these boots are for. 

Roy with brave build was the first thing I had in mind too, but his mixed defense make him also a good candidate for guard bow. 

Oh boy, I'm looking foward to see how far can a vanilla LA!Lillina go here. I'm sure it'll be fine during Lunatic 7 because I'll have Klein and other strong units as backup while playing manually but I fear auto battle this time...

UNCLE Eliwood?

Well that settles it folks. Eliwood married Fiora, and Hector married either Florina or Farina. Lilina and Roy are cousins.

Threaten Attack and Fortress Res eh? Certainly won't be spending red badges on threaten attack. But Armored Boots is hype. Doesn't appear to be upgradeable since it lacks a number.

The intro’s first half literally quotes FE6. Nice.

Now to decide whom to take along with Clarine…

@mcsilas: It literally says “does not stack” in the tooltip for Armoured Boots. Two Threaten Atks won’t stack; only the most powerful will take effect.

Edited by Vaximillian

So new seal is armoured boots, which adds movement if at full health. Not the best synergy with my Vantage armours but extra move is always nice. I wonder if it stacks with armour march?

also other seals are Threaten atk (does is stack with Threaten Attack C skill?) and Fortress Res (no need to sacrifice an innes for my ultimate Azama build!)

actually my Azama really likes both Threaten Atk and Fortress Res

Uncle Eliwood? Oh fuck yes.

"If something were to happen to you, I could never face Hector again" Oh my heartttt.

Oh shit, Eliwood is apparently in bad health in this TT, poor baby...oh wait, nope, that's in the other world. Bless him.

D'awwh, this TT is already my favourite.

Urgh, I haven't finished building my +Spd Lilina so I guess the +Atk one gets first dibs. I didn't realise she had Atk Tactic as her default C skill so I'll run a mixed team of her, Clarine, Klein and Ninian to start. Might sub in Eliwood once I get both him *and* his boots.

EDIT: Fiora was the winner all along, I knew it. Eldest of three always wins.

Edited by Humanoid

4 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

The intro’s first half literally quotes FE6. Nice.

Now to decide whom to take along with Clarine…

@mcsilas: It literally says “does not stack” in the tooltip for Armoured Boots. Two Threaten Atks won’t stack; only the most powerful will take effect.

Ah right, i was too excited by the seal i didn't read it all the way through haha

Blah, I haven't used Klein since he hit 40 so I have to build both him and Lilina first before jumping in, they both just have default skills. But they need SP from TT to get properly built, catch-22. Oh well, just Draw Back on each will have to do for now.

EDIT: Argh, I have barely any movement fodder to give. Only 2 Ninos and 1 Sully, and 2 Selenas and 1 Barst. When did my fodder list get so thin?

EDIT2: Screw it, I'll do the training maps to properly build my spd Lilina first, can't justify burning extra fodder just for day one use.

Edited by Humanoid