FE: Switch Asks?

Heruseus

If you guys could have just one thing in this new FE game, what would it be?

As for me, I want to see full voice acting come back.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A better balanced Mila's Turnwheel, as it prevents the annoyance of reseting over a small mistake that may have been out of the players control, while still encouraging the player to play smartly and to not abuse this mechanic. 

Bring back RD's mechanics, as in actual magic triangles, ledge mechanics, etc. I liked those a lot and can't believe they didn't stay in the series. Or limited support pools and no children instead of the everyone x everyone BS.

Edited by Anacybele

A strategic layer similar to Crusader Kings II and Langrisser where you have to deal with political intrigue and diplomacy while managing up to several different campaigns at time. You also have to worry about supplying troops, maintaining army morale, keeping your people happy to minimize rebellions, build and maintain infrastructure and basically be an actual lord of the land.

If we can't have that, if we're going keep the disadvantages on weapons from Fates to makeup for no durability, rebalance them so as high tier weapons like Silver weapons are actually worth using.

Edited by Watchman

I'd like to have base conversations come back. I think they would add a lot of background information on characters we might not even use or read many supports of otherwise. I can imagine if Awakening and Fates had some base conversations (instead of just supports and creepy face petting) more people would appreciate some of the characters that they look at as just a trope.

One thing? Oh dear there's a lot I'd like to see but if it's just one thing then a fully fleshed out story. Fire Emblem doesn't have to stick the bare minimum(Effective but they can do better) anymore now that it's on a stronger system. Tellius moved in the right direction but Radiant Dawn became a mess towards the end. 

I'd like to see them return the creature campaign to unlock characters we won't get as playable units in the game itself. The return of full voice acting should come back too. Dark/Light/Anima magic in staves would be cool to see. New weapons? Alternate stories?

13 hours ago, nhaer042 said:

For the artists from Echoes to do the character designs again.

Yeah Hidari did some awesome work. They even made the Vocaloids into Echoes characters.

ACF08988-BBDB-4C67-BB3D-81CAC835547A.jpeg

2 hours ago, Heruseus said:

Yeah Hidari did some awesome work. They even made the Vocaloids into Echoes characters.

ACF08988-BBDB-4C67-BB3D-81CAC835547A.jpeg

Oh my god.....that is just too awesome.

Seriously they need to keep Hidari around somehow. It really makes me wonder how Awakening's characters would look if they got him for that as they originally intended.

Kozaki and Hidari are both great choices.I didn't like echoes but the artwork was amazing and I hope we see more of that in the future.

I would also love full voice acting but this time with proper supports not those laughable excuses that Echoes had.

A better writen avatar,not like corrin but more like robin.With more customization options this time around.

And for the plot I want more player choice and multiple endings.

19 hours ago, wslegolas said:

Good supports (no S) and not everybody talks to everybody. Also Echoes, GBA, or RD character designs not animated awakening/fates style.

sorry but that's never going to happen again(besides remakes where "A" still exists) 

Edited by Blade Lord Lyn

A well-written narrative that stands out differently from all the other Fire Emblem installments. Don't keep treading the same thing again. 

8 hours ago, The Lazy Tactician said:

Kozaki and Hidari are both great choices.I didn't like echoes but the artwork was amazing and I hope we see more of that in the future.

I would also love full voice acting but this time with proper supports not those laughable excuses that Echoes had.

A better writen avatar,not like corrin but more like robin.With more customization options this time around.

And for the plot I want more player choice and multiple endings.

YES I agree with all this! and more player choice would be great it adds more depth to the world with our choices that affect the overall way the story is played out!

5 hours ago, Blade Lord Lyn said:

sorry but that's never going to happen again(besides remakes where "A" still exists) 

I can actually see them adding S-supports to the GBA games if they decide to take out the limit on them. There would be no other way to get the paired ending for some of the characters otherwise.

19 hours ago, nhaer042 said:

I got nothing against Kozaki. I like the designs in Awakening and Fates with very few exceptions. However, I'd be lying if I said I didn't think Hidari's style didn't fit better.

I agree. Kozaki makes great art, but Hidari.... MMMMM