How to play FEH on PC (Windows only)

mental_offence

Today I started getting this error message all of sudden when trying to run multiple instances(Memu) on Multiple Instance Manager. Multiple instances worked fine for the past few months, but now I can run only one instance.

Unable to Database
Error update database: database is locked Unable to fetch row

Is anyone getting this error? What's the solution?

Edited by ogolge

• Replies 759
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, ogolge said:

Today I started getting this error message all of sudden when trying to run multiple instances(Memu) on Multiple Instance Manager. Multiple instances worked fine for the past few months, but now I can run only one instance.

Unable to Database
Error update database: database is locked Unable to fetch row

Is anyone getting this error? What's the solution?

I couldn't find any information in english about this error in MEmu, but I found this page and as I could understand it suggests to delete MEmu.db file from MEmu folder.

Edited by mental_offence

46 minutes ago, mental_offence said:

I couldn't find any information in english about this error in MEmu, but I found this page and as I could understand it suggests to delete MEmu.db file from MEmu folder.

Wow that solved the problem like magic! Thank you so much mental_offence!

10 minutes ago, EndlessEight said:

Im being attacked by the 803-3003 error......

Are you trying to access shop or purchase orbs? You shouldn't do that on emulator. You can bypass that by unfreezing all google related apps in settings, but in this state you'll get 803-3001 error soon.

1 hour ago, mental_offence said:

Are you trying to access shop or purchase orbs? You shouldn't do that on emulator. You can bypass that by unfreezing all google related apps in settings, but in this state you'll get 803-3001 error soon.

Nope. Just trying to play normally...

2 hours ago, EndlessEight said:

Im being attacked by the 803-3003 error......

It should be pointed out that the 803-3003 and 803-3001 errors are distinct errors, with 803-3003 being a server error. The solution is just to wait and try again later, there's nothing more to do than that.

On 18.02.2018 at 9:50 PM, lawlyer said:

hello. 

i've followed your guide and any time i launch fire emblem it says to me that "Fire emblem won't run unless i update Google play services... what have i to do about it?? did i do something wrong??

It's supposed to be like that. Just press "Update" button till it's gone, usually it takes 3 times to remove that message.

Edited by mental_offence

Hello there, thanks as always.

I got a problem, on a new computer I tried to install the 3.3.0.2. memu to play the new update, but when installing, it suddenly stops and says "Failed to install" and the window just stays there. The install stops on random percentage, but most of the time it stops on 91%. Any idea why is this happening?

The new PC has win10, 64x with everything (at least everything important) updated. It already has virtualization ON. Please help, I haven't played in 2 months and I really want to at least get the free orbs.

Edited by Neoragex
forgot to add some info, may help, may not.

6 hours ago, Neoragex said:

I got a problem, on a new computer I tried to install the 3.3.0.2. memu to play the new update, but when installing, it suddenly stops and says "Failed to install" and the window just stays there. The install stops on random percentage, but most of the time it stops on 91%. Any idea why is this happening?

I can suggest disabling your antivirus (if you have any) while installing memu. If it still won't be able to install - try 2.9.6.1 version of memu.

37 minutes ago, CheshireZX said:

So i tried memu and for some reason it keeps stopping at the 87% download mark on the new 32MB update no matter what i try and even checked to see whether it's downloading or not and it even stops downloading 

Did you download FEH2.2.ova or FEH2.2full.ova? You can try to clear app data and redownload everything again.

21 minutes ago, mental_offence said:

I can suggest disabling your antivirus (if you have any) while installing memu. If it still won't be able to install - try 2.9.6.1 version of memu.

Did you download FEH2.2.ova or FEH2.2full.ova? You can try to clear app data and redownload everything again.

The full OVA 

Edit: 803-0003's error code that appears

Edited by CheshireZX

12 hours ago, mental_offence said:

Already tried. Made a system restore to try a lot of things, some of them:

• Disabling antivirus, firewall, anything that could have blocked.
  • Installing 3.x above 2.9.6.
  • Installing alone the 3.3.0.2.
  • disabling/enabling hardware acceleration.

and none of them worked heh. The 2.9.6.1 installed without problems but when the game loads, it crashes without a warning nor something, such bad luck. Guess the only thing left for the time being is to cry lol

Any other workaround you may know to play the game on windows?

12 hours ago, mental_offence said:

This error happens when you have slow internet connection or there're problems with FEH servers. Try again later or just redownload everything.

actually now it wont even start downloading no matter what i do it just sits there then drops the error after a bit

14 hours ago, Neoragex said:

Any other workaround you may know to play the game on windows?

IIRC Chinese Bluestacks still works. You may try to download it from here, install it, freeze all google related apps and install FEH apk on it.
You can try this too, @CheshireZX.

Edited by mental_offence

Followed the steps and I'm know playing Heroes on my Laptop, thanks alot!

Only issue is that when I try to buy orbs via Memu, it gets stuck on the load screen

Any solutions?

Edited by Rend Keaven

2 hours ago, Rend Keaven said:

Followed the steps and I'm know playing Heroes on my Laptop, thanks alot!

Only issue is that when I try to buy orbs via Memu, it gets stuck on the load screen

Any solutions?

You can unfreeze google apps and you'll be able to access shop, but then you'll get 803-3001 error on your instance of memu.

I suggest making another instance of memu just for accessing shop (either by importing one of ovas or cloning existing instance). You'll have to unfreeze google apps and after launching FEH buy orbs as fast as possible, because 803-3001 error can appear even after 5 minutes of playing.
OR you can just buy orbs on your phone, which is more safe and easier.