How to play FEH on PC (Windows only)

mental_offence

• Replies 759
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

51 minutes ago, Aeathz said:

So ight i completed the steps and when i open Google PlayStore it says "Error Retrieving Information from the server [RH-01]"

I assume you're using MEmu... Well, this shouldn't be happening.

Go to Settings -> Apps -> Google Play Store and uninstall updates and/or clear data.
If problem still exists - launch microG Settings and make sure that Google device registration is enabled and in Self-Check first 7 checkboxes are checked.

7 hours ago, hbach123 said:

Hi, somehow I cant find FEH on google playstore using Memu microG, please help!:mellow:

That's quite interesting. Where do you live? Maybe FEH is unavailable in your region.

In that case the only thing you can do is download FEH apk (x86 version).

22 hours ago, mental_offence said:

That's quite interesting. Where do you live? Maybe FEH is unavailable in your region.

In that case the only thing you can do is download FEH apk (x86 version).

I am in US, I was be able to play with the 2.4 ova but since 2.5 comes out, I have tried many different ways but nothing work. The FEH apk is not working either

On 14.05.2018 at 2:10 AM, ShadowGuy1 said:

I have been trying to play on Memu, but every time I get "Sorry, Memu/Fire Emblem Heroes has stopped working" and it would close. Any reason why? I followed all the steps for Memu. 

Try to set more ram in memu settings, although I doubt it will help.

On 14.05.2018 at 9:31 AM, hbach123 said:

I am in US, I was be able to play with the 2.4 ova but since 2.5 comes out, I have tried many different ways but nothing work. The FEH apk is not working either

What do you mean by "FEH apk is not working"? You can't install it? Or it won't launch after installing?

Hi, finally I downloaded and played on the game but, to go here: data/data/com.nintendo.zaba/, I need to install another app and there isn't any file. Is it only mine this problem? I though that the emulator isn't rooted but on the settings the function is enabled. I'm asking help...

Edited by Denondi

9 minutes ago, Denondi said:

Hi, finally I downloaded and played on the game but, to go here: data/data/com.nintendo.zaba/, I need to install another app and there isn't any file. Is it only mine this problem? I though that the emulator isn't rooted but on the settings the function is enabled. I'm asking help...

You should enable root access in settings of file manager.

Trying to use the MeMu method. Very frustrating, I keep getting the "Unfortunately Fire Emblem Heroes has stopped" error. I have a 2.5.0 apk, I'm not sure what else I'm doing wrong.

Lollipop for Memu was also being difficult. I have the most recent MeMu (5.2.5.0), and it says "please install Memu" anyway. I'd truly be thankful for help. :(

2 hours ago, Faye said:

Trying to use the MeMu method. Very frustrating, I keep getting the "Unfortunately Fire Emblem Heroes has stopped" error. I have a 2.5.0 apk, I'm not sure what else I'm doing wrong.

Lollipop for Memu was also being difficult. I have the most recent MeMu (5.2.5.0), and it says "please install Memu" anyway. I'd truly be thankful for help. :(

Thing is, you can import ova on newer versions of MEmu, but FEH won't work there since MEmu will replace some system files which were modified to avoid problems in the first place.

Lollipop for MEmu works only with MEmu up to 3.3.0.2 version. Download MEmu from the topic, not from the official site.

9 hours ago, mental_offence said:

Thing is, you can import ova on newer versions of MEmu, but FEH won't work there since MEmu will replace some system files which were modified to avoid problems in the first place.

Lollipop for MEmu works only with MEmu up to 3.3.0.2 version. Download MEmu from the topic, not from the official site.

Ohh. Got it, now it works. Do I feel foolish. ._.; Thanks, truly.

One last silly question I had: when FE:H updates again, would I be able to get an updated apk and still keep my save file progress? Linking a Nintendo account will still work, right?

58 minutes ago, Faye said:

Ohh. Got it, now it works. Do I feel foolish. ._.; Thanks, truly.

One last silly question I had: when FE:H updates again, would I be able to get an updated apk and still keep my save file progress? Linking a Nintendo account will still work, right?

Yes, account data will stay here after updating. However, if 803-3001 error happens for whatever reason (it's unlikely though) and if FEH account isn't linked to nintendo - this account is basically lost forever, so if you're planning to play without rerolling - I'd suggest linking to nintendo account faster just to be safe.

You don't have to manually download apk of FEH - since microG is installed on this ova you can download FEH from Play Store, just sign in first.

Edited by mental_offence

45 minutes ago, mental_offence said:

Yes, account data will stay here after updating. However, if 803-3001 error happens for whatever reason (it's unlikely though) and if FEH account isn't linked to nintendo - this account is basically lost forever, so if you're planning to play without rerolling - I'd suggest linking to nintendo account faster just to be safe.

You don't have to manually download apk of FEH - since microG is installed on this ova you can download FEH from Play Store, just sign in first.

Okay, got it. Thank you, truly! :D

So, i already play FEH on my phone and i want to record footage for me and my friends but i'm a bit scared of what i can do or not using the memu emulator.
For instance, now that nintendo has those monthly orb deal, i've been boughting them just to speed up progression. Will I be able to keep buying orbs using memu?
will i be able to switch from Memu to my phone (and back to memu later) without any serious repercussion? (in the case i'm not at home and want to play)

I don't want to get banned or anything like that due to the amount of stuff i already got, but using the pc to record really eases my life.

12 hours ago, Hyuinn said:

So, i already play FEH on my phone and i want to record footage for me and my friends but i'm a bit scared of what i can do or not using the memu emulator.
For instance, now that nintendo has those monthly orb deal, i've been boughting them just to speed up progression. Will I be able to keep buying orbs using memu?
will i be able to switch from Memu to my phone (and back to memu later) without any serious repercussion? (in the case i'm not at home and want to play)

I don't want to get banned or anything like that due to the amount of stuff i already got, but using the pc to record really eases my life.

It's perfectly safe to play using MEmu since there're no official google services installed and FEH primarily uses them for detecting anything unusual.

Yes, you'll be able to buy orbs and deals, microG let you do that.

And yes, you can have same FEH account on both phone and emulator and there's no extra work for playing on different devices.

Hello fam, I'm trying to work with Memu here, but I've come across an issue that apparently my friend says is gonna be annoying:

FEH is not in the play store. I went in the order of your guide, Installed memu before installing lollipop, imported the Memu51 ova. Basically I got everything to work just fine but when I finally got into the play store FEH just wasn't there. Help?

5 minutes ago, Warsteiner said:

You need MicroG111-Blank.ova Read first post carefully.

oh shoot, I'll try that right now. Seeing if that changes anything or not.

Well! I can get the game now so thankssssssssssssssssss. imma check up if anything happens that, uh, shouldn't happen, I guess? ty/

On 05/05/2018 at 8:27 AM, Darth_Atreyu said:

Is anyone else having trouble with chinese BS after Windows 10 version 1803 update? now it won't load properly with the compatibility settings, only with performance mode. Can someone confirm. I've been using it since last year using Ninferno's method now it's not working. Please help if you can.

Yes, after this update I can't run on either configuration. I'm searching for a solution because memu is more CPU intensive for my PC.

7 hours ago, harimakenjibr said:

Yes, after this update I can't run on either configuration. I'm searching for a solution because memu is more CPU intensive for my PC.

I don't have Windows 10 and I can't tell for sure if it works or not, but you can try newest version of Bluestacks as described in the topic.

Edited by mental_offence

Right now I'm using the 2.1 Solution and I can't disable Google Play Services (as the disable button is greyed out). I can't access Security options to enable the button either. How did you disable it? @mental_offence
Edit: I've managed to disble it, but I had to root BS3. 

Edited by MochteAK47

19 hours ago, mental_offence said:

I don't have Windows 10 and I can't tell for sure if it works or not, but you can try newest version of Bluestacks as described in the topic.

Thank you, worked like a charm. I did not have to do the last step with the back button.

Update: Got error 803-3001. Had to redownload the game. It seems that every time I start bluestacks I get this error, so I rooted it following this guide: https://agatton.com/root-bluestacks-3-android-using-bluestacks-tweaker/

2018-05-21_06-27-49.png

Edited by harimakenjibr