How to play FEH on PC (Windows only)

mental_offence

• Replies 759
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Genesis_123 said:

So far I successfully installed MEmu and download the ova file, but my problem is when I import form file, the  FEHnogapps.ova does not appear in my downloads. 

There was a problem once where extension of .ova file would change to .tar for whatever reason after downloading. First of all check your downloads folder and see if there's FEHnogapps file, then check its extension and if it's not .ova - rename it.

Edited by mental_offence

On 30.12.2018 at 5:54 AM, Barosepha said:

After I replaced the files in the "51" file, multi-memu crashes whenever I try to create a 5.1 image. Solutions?

No idea why this happens. Since I can't help with your problem - either use android 7.1 instance, MEmu 3.3.0.2 or BlueStacks.

On 31.12.2018 at 6:46 PM, KamuiSama said:

Thank you so much, it works perfectly! Also a little bit out off topic, but is there a way to also play Dragalia Lost on MEmu?

DL doesn't work on any emulator at all IIRC.

4 hours ago, thegod said:

upon launch of the game, it says that i need to enable google play services to play the game.

That's supposed to happen on MEmu with disabled google apps or BlueStacks. Just press "enable" and then back button - repeat this two times.

On 1/2/2019 at 4:20 AM, mental_offence said:

DL doesn't work on any emulator at all IIRC.

Aww that's sad.. :(
Btw how to enable Google Play Games in the MEmu? I tried to download it from the Store but always failed to install.

On 12/15/2018 at 11:41 PM, Skfoos said:

I tried opening the FEH app again (without having changed anything) and the game started working. I tried to see if it was working for good and just kept opening and closing the game over and over. And... whether it works or not just seems random. It's probably not actually random, but I changed nothing, and the number of attempts of opening/closing the app required to make it work changes each time I start up BlueStacks.

I found this out a while back but basically the easiest and most consistent fix for this problem is to not hit the third update prompt but instead to hit an area of the screen that's outside of the prompt box (so anywhere on the black area).

I downloaded Fire Emblem Heroes on BlueStacks and I disabled browser, google play services, and google play store. I opened the app and finished the downloading and tried to play and gave me the communication error. How do I fix it? I also download the 3.1.0 version,

4 hours ago, IDKnIDC said:

I downloaded Fire Emblem Heroes on BlueStacks and I disabled browser, google play services, and google play store. I opened the app and finished the downloading and tried to play and gave me the communication error. How do I fix it? I also download the 3.1.0 version,

Did you try to launch FEH before disabling google apps? If so, you either have to clear all data of FEH in settings or delete deviceAccount:.xml file to continue.

Also, it's not enough to disable just play services.

3 hours ago, Othin said:

Are there any good options for Mac?

There are no options for Mac at all.

3 hours ago, Instaburst said:

Is it dangerous for my FEH account in any ways ? I won't be able to play on my mobile for 2-3 months and I wanted to play on PC meanwhile, but if my account gets banned for that I prefer to just wait 3 months.

You can't get banned for playing on emulator. In fact, the only thing you can get banned for is hacking.

21 hours ago, mental_offence said:

Did you try to launch FEH before disabling google apps? If so, you either have to clear all data of FEH in settings or delete deviceAccount:.xml file to continue.

Also, it's not enough to disable just play service

No and if it isn't enough to diable the play service what else do I have to disable. And how do I deleted the data where do I find the file? Nvm, I just deleted the data for feh and it is working fine. But I tried to link into a Nintendo account but when I try it gives me an error and tells me to return to title screen any ideas how to fix this so I can keep the data when I get a phone?

Edited by IDKnIDC

Hey there,

So, I followed your guide for 1.2.2. microG (7.1), but I am getting a couple issues.

First, there is distortion in the main menu of the emulator; icons appear fuzzy, with pixelated edges, the color of some icons are off, and other icons have lines running horizontally through them. This issue does not appear to follow into FEH from what I can tell.

issues.png.53a403a9a7a88e709dc91e64c439900f.png

Second, FEH will not start.  It gets to the initial loading screen, and then I get the error "Fire Emblem Heroes keeps stopping" at which point the only option it gives me is "Close app" ... Which it does not do; the app remains open in the background and needs to be closed manually.

Is there a newer version of microG or MEmu that I should be using?

Edit: Following your instructions for 1.2.1. microG (5.1) the first issue has cleared up.  I could not get FEH to run from the Google Play Store, however, I was able to get it working by downloading the apk.

Edited by Vailnite
Adding to post

18 hours ago, IDKnIDC said:

No and if it isn't enough to diable the play service what else do I have to disable. And how do I deleted the data where do I find the file? Nvm, I just deleted the data for feh and it is working fine. But I tried to link into a Nintendo account but when I try it gives me an error and tells me to return to title screen any ideas how to fix this so I can keep the data when I get a phone?

All apps you need to disable are listed in the guide for BlueStacks. You'll keep getting 803-3001 error until all needed apps are disabled.

7 hours ago, Vailnite said:

Hey there,

So, I followed your guide for 1.2.2. microG (7.1), but I am getting a couple issues.

First, there is distortion in the main menu of the emulator; icons appear fuzzy, with pixelated edges, the color of some icons are off, and other icons have lines running horizontally through them. This issue does not appear to follow into FEH from what I can tell.

issues.png.53a403a9a7a88e709dc91e64c439900f.png

Second, FEH will not start.  It gets to the initial loading screen, and then I get the error "Fire Emblem Heroes keeps stopping" at which point the only option it gives me is "Close app" ... Which it does not do; the app remains open in the background and needs to be closed manually.

Is there a newer version of microG or MEmu that I should be using?

Edit: Following your instructions for 1.2.1. microG (5.1) the first issue has cleared up.  I could not get FEH to run from the Google Play Store, however, I was able to get it working by downloading the apk.

Not sure what happened in android 7.1 instance. You could try to change graphics mode to directx/opengl.

Also, since you FEH from Play Store isn't working for you - for whatever reason x86 version of FEH isn't compatible with your CPU, so you can only rely on arm versions.

On ‎1‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 11:51 PM, mental_offence said:

Also, it's not enough to disable just play services.

So I disabled everything that was listed and now it is working. But I want to make a Nintendo account and link it but it is giving communication error 803-3012. How do I fix this?

I have issues playing the game, this issue may have been covered already, but I was unwilling to slide through 22 pages of a forum post. I am on a windows 10, and initially I use the MEmu emulator. I followed the instructions, got the game, and was able to play the tutorial. However, after completing it, I was stopped by a communications error support code 803-3001. I asked for help on the FE discord, and a fellow emulator user said to use bluestacks. So I tried that, and I was able to get through the first 3 story sections, and then the exact same code stopped me again. I do not have a phone, so an emulator is my only option, but I am completly locked out.(English is my second language, apologies for any grammatical errors)