How to play FEH on PC (Windows only)

mental_offence

• Replies 759
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a question, the battery of my cell phone is bad so I wanted to play on the PC while I fix it. I have a linked account, if I switch to the PC, when I want to play again on my cell phone, will my PC account be unlinked automatically, or will I be able to play from both devices with my account?

I'm sorry if something was not understood, English is not my native language.

1 minute ago, Vinzzelt said:

I have a question, the battery of my cell phone is bad so I wanted to play on the PC while I fix it. I have a linked account, if I switch to the PC, when I want to play again on my cell phone, will my PC account be unlinked automatically, or will I be able to play from both devices with my account?

You can play from both devices, just not at exactly the same time.

8 hours ago, Vinzzelt said:

As long as your FEH account is linked to your Nintendo account, there will be no problems if you simply log into your Nintendo account when prompted when you begin playing on a new device.

10 hours ago, Vinzzelt said:

Orbs don't transfer between Android and iOS, otherwise you won't have problems switching between both devices. 

1 hour ago, mental_offence said:

I've edited a list of apps to be disabled in the topic. Please disable all apps from that list and reinstall FEH after that.

thank you so much , worked now.

for me bluestack is a lot better than memu 

52 minutes ago, Mattness8 said:

It seems like 3.4.0 ruined the memu version. since the app crashes now as soon as i updated it. 

I'm having the same issues. I updated it to 3.4 on bluestacks, and every time I try to start up the game it just crashes now. Anyone know whats wrong? Or if I should try reinstalling the game entirely.

Since i was using memu 3 (from the old guide) with feh untill today,  after update 3.4 it started crashing so i decided to upgrade to memu 6 to see if it fixes the problem.

Both android 5 and 7 instances are incredibly slow (like 20 seconds to open google play store) for me (using the old guide for memu 3 it was working perfectly in 60 fps).

Im on samsung ativ book 4, with i5 3230M + Geforce 710M, 8 gb ram and running on SSD. Not the best specs but still not that bad, and as i said memu 3 used to work flawlessly (and actually blustacks 4 which i used for azur lane worked without any problem too so its probably something broken in memu with combination of my laptop (im using the new memu on my PC at home and it works fine too)).

So if someone still uses old memu 3, dont update, it might break everything (tho if feh doesnt work in it anymore then i guess it doesnt matter)

I'm on Memu 6.0.1 (I think this is the correct version, not sure how to check) w/ no Google Apps and the 3.4.0 patch is working for me.

However, I think it's safe to say Bluestacks' compatibility was killed.  I've only installed the APK (tried two different variants from two different sites) and I keep getting booted before I can download the files.  Everything that should be disabled on Bluestacks is, nothing has randomly turned back on.

Edited by Snopphire

It sounds to me like an anti emulator update but I used the microg 7.1 instructions and mine is fine. 

Although I am on a i7 6500U which is a pretty beefy CPU good for emulation which can run memu and citra perfectly fine, so if newer memu needs more specs I haven't noticed it.

Also the update doesn't seem to have killed FEH on my jailbroken phone, either, which has libertylite installed to prevent FEH's jailbreak detection.

Edited by darketernity

3.4.0 broke it on older memu so I tried the microg 7.1 version. Woah, what a load of horseshit.

browser has crashed
browser has crashed
browser has crashed
browser has crashed

Then keyboard randomly stopped working. To top it all off, browsers started downloading html pages instead of going to them.

Has got to be the worst mess I've seen in some time. But luckily after so many troubles, I finally got the game to work. However, I would suggest trying out alternative approaches because, at least for me, the 7.1 solution was highly flawed.

I'm also having a problem getting FEH to work with its new update. I just got FEH to work on Bluestacks with the new Bluestacks update yesterday as well. The game will crash before it even shows the title screen. Hopefully there's a fix for this that's found soon or else I won't be able to play FEH since my phone is a literal brick.

So, about the game crashing, you're probably using an outdated version of Memu (I haven't tried bluestacks). At least that was what happened to me, so I reinstalled everything. I'm currently using  the 7.1 version and all of the links you need are in there (1st page). You follow all of the instructions and you're good to go, the only issue I found is that the browser crashes a lot, you have to wait a little bit until the page is fully loaded and then proceed downloading the apk, I used APK mirror. I don't know if I explained myself very well since english is not my best language but I hope it was useful somehow.

Edited by It'sGettingBigger

Nothing is broken on my end so far, I'm using the MEmu 6.0.6.0 microG 7.1 build. I recently walked a friend through setting up 6.1.1 microG 7.1 before the FEH update, and they're having no issues either. People who haven't migrated to the latest MEmu microG build should consider doing it now if possible.

As for the Browser issue on the latest MEmu builds, if it appears to freeze but doesn't outright crash, you can try scrolling the screen (or navigating to a different tab and back and then scrolling the screen) to get it to un-fuck itself. Thankfully this issue seems to be limited to the Browser itself, you may be able to fix this by installing a different web browser (be advised though, I have not tested this myself; make a new instance of MEmu if you want to try your hand at it).

Edited by Some Jerk

I'm trying to use microG 7.1 and holy fuck is it extremely slow and laggy for me. Twice I had it tell me Trebuchet isn't responding in one session. It then took another minute to open the Play Store after clicking on the app icon. After about 20 seconds I get "microG Services Core isn't responding" and then "Google Play Services isn't responding" when I click to sign in.

I'm only trying this new version now because FEH no longer seems to work on microG 5.1 after the 3.4.0 update. Completely broken, despite having followed the instructions to the dot.