mental_offence

• Replies 759
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Warsteiner said:

Just tested, work fine for me on memu 6.1.1 + microG5.1

Hide contents

Screenshot_2019-04-10-04-44-35.thumb.png.9152d2b497e79f33d59d9b03e639a0e5.pngScreenshot_2019-04-10-04-45-12.thumb.png.d995c6be0a593da1286b7e53580965e5.pngScreenshot_2019-04-10-04-49-43.thumb.png.0199217bc3b7d2bdb367ab80f23e02b9.png

Ah of course I fucked up, my old version was MEmu 3.3.0.2, which would close Heroes before the title screen appeared. I haven't tried microG 5.1.

However I did manage to download and install Heroes using  microG 7.1 finally, and got it running. After a restart, it is now running well. Not as well as MEmu 3.3.0.1 does on my meh laptop, but still Heroes runs without problems.

After trying to apply several solutions for MEmu 3.3.0.2 and BlueStacks I can say with certainty that FEH doesn't work on these emulators after latest update.

Therefore I'm removing MEmu 3.3.0.2 and Bluestacks guides from the topic until someone else figures out new solution.

Edited by mental_offence

21 minutes ago, Mochigome said:

how does one get the keyboard working for feh?

EDIT:(and speeding up the game too. it runs kinda slow atm.)

Just install and use Gboard (make it main keyboard app first).

As of performance issues - you can try to change some settings - set graphics to directx/opengl, edit number of used cpu cores, decrease resolution, etc. That said, 5.1 works a little faster than 7.1 (atleast in my case).

Edited by mental_offence

1 hour ago, Instaburst said:

so are there still ways to play FEH after 3.4.0 without phone ?

if not I guess this is the end for me after all those years

I'm using MEmu. While it was a laggy POS during initial set-up, it now works as well as its earlier versions.

I updated my old MeMU with the 7.1 Gapps and it works a little more better than the 3.3.0.2, so thanks again to Mental_Offense and all the guys for the upgrade.

20 hours ago, SKULLWORTH said:

I tried all methods and i still cannot get it to work. I'm not entirely too sure what was meant by clearing the root Xml file, is that some kind of online address?

You don't need to do anything with .xml file, not until you set everything up.

What method were you using and what exactly went wrong?

9 hours ago, Seriatim said:

FEHnogapps.ova doesn't seem to work. When I try to import it MeMu says that the ova is broken. What seems to be the problem there?

Make sure that you're using latest version of MEmu. Also the path to the .ova file must not contain any non-latin characters.

It work yesterday and today at morning but it stop working now: image.png.0f441e9dc271f2f19cb94db392ff7047.png

It doesn't show enable google disable google anymore whene am opening it did I do something wrong?

OH right the Step 2 and 3 my bad forgot to do those never mind (do I need the step 3 too after the Step 2?)

Edited by ShikamaruNara

So I'm also one of the 3.3.0.2 with lollipop rc5 user and of course it didn't work for me after 3.4.0. I tried the latest MEMU both 5.1 and 7.1 microG and I'm having problem with both version. The game would just crash at random, would stuck during download and cause bluescreen due memory management. I'm running my MEMU on Ryzen 2600, 2x8GB DDR4 RAM and GTX1060. Virtualization is enabled in bios. If anybody know a solution, please help. 

17 hours ago, ShikamaruNara said:

OH right the Step 2 and 3 my bad forgot to do those never mind (do I need the step 3 too after the Step 2?)

Of course.

4 hours ago, aurora1710 said:

So I'm also one of the 3.3.0.2 with lollipop rc5 user and of course it didn't work for me after 3.4.0. I tried the latest MEMU both 5.1 and 7.1 microG and I'm having problem with both version. The game would just crash at random, would stuck during download and cause bluescreen due memory management. I'm running my MEMU on Ryzen 2600, 2x8GB DDR4 RAM and GTX1060. Virtualization is enabled in bios. If anybody know a solution, please help. 

I can't tell for sure what's causing this and I can only suggest to try changing some of MEmu settings like Graphics mode, more/less cpu cores and Cache Policy in "Others" tab.

Can you tell what setting that worked for you? I tried one core, 2 cores, 4 cores so far all didn't seem to work for me. Yes the game playable for 5 minutes then it would crash. Sometimes, it would also cause blue screen in Windows 10 after turning the emulator off. 

Solution: It seems the problem was AVG antivirus causing BSOD for both Bluestack and MEMU. I did a clean Windows 10 Install and everything is working fine. Uninstalling AVG doesn't solve my problem. Found about it on a random thread regarding AVG and android emulator compatibility. 

Edited by aurora1710
Found a solution.

7 minutes ago, aurora1710 said:

Can you tell what setting that worked for you? I tried one core, 2 cores, 4 cores so far all didn't seem to work for me. Yes the game playable for 5 minutes then it would crash. Sometimes, it would also cause blue screen in Windows 10 after turning the emulator off. 

MEmu works just fine for me and I didn't have to change any settings, probably because I have intel cpu.

That said, MEmu wasn't supported by AMD cpus at all in the past, and even now it has some compatibility issues (check out this brilliant solution by MEmu team themselves!)

So the online installer for 6.1.1 just deletes itself from my computer

The offline installer works.

What i'm lost is does it not create a settings icon or w/e that says microG like in the old microG guide?

I can't tell if i'm using the microG files that were from the 2 vdmk files that was provided?

Edited by Xanek

1 hour ago, Xanek said:

What i'm lost is does it not create a settings icon or w/e that says microG like in the old microG guide?

I can't tell if i'm using the microG files that were from the 2 vdmk files that was provided?

If you see empty launcher with Play Store and MiX icons - you did everything correctly.

To ensure it just get in apps list by swiping up and there should be microG settings.

15 hours ago, mental_offence said:

If you see empty launcher with Play Store and MiX icons - you did everything correctly.

To ensure it just get in apps list by swiping up and there should be microG settings.

I can't swipe up to see an app list?

What is MiX? Even looking at the list of Apps within the settings I can't see anything with microG

Okay I apparently installed it all wrong and got it fixed, it looked like i was just using the default memu 6.1.1?

Which was weird because I was able to launch FEH, restart memu and sitll get it to launch, etc etc.

Though I don't see that trebuchet browser that you're talking about.

Edited by Xanek

1 hour ago, Xanek said:

I can't swipe up to see an app list?

What is MiX? Even looking at the list of Apps within the settings I can't see anything with microG

Which was weird because I was able to launch FEH, restart memu and sitll get it to launch, etc etc.

Though I don't see that trebuchet browser that you're talking about.

You're able to launch FEH even without following any steps, but in that case after 10-15 minutes you'll always get 803-3001 error.

Trebuchet is the launcher app which should replace default MEmu one, it has no ads and basically is a copy of standard android launcher.