How to play FEH on PC (Windows only)

mental_offence

On 7/26/2019 at 8:45 AM, Moogle_Mage said:

Hello, is it possible to get updates on emulator workaround?

Newest version 3.7.1 refuses to install on Memu and Nox. Can't update from Google Play too since it's not available in my country. Thanks!

EDIT: Just downloaded apk file from apkpure and it still works with current instruction.

I downloaded the apk from apkpure as well but MEmu sends me back to the app screen after telling me twice that it requires an updated Google Play.

My MEmu settings are untouched from what they were, and I used to play FEH up to.... whichever was the version where Yune or Idoun were released, I think.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 759
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, ever since the 3.9.0 ver update FEH doesn't work on Memu anymore, when I try to update it says "app not installed", I uninstalled and reinstalled and got the same error. Nox has never worked for me and I just tried LD and that doesn't work either, has anyone else had the same problems?

11 hours ago, Riddle said:

has anyone else had the same problems?

Finally there's someone reviving this thread.

I can't get FEH to work on any of the 3 emulators that are listed in the OP. Whenever I try to install the app via the APK, I keep getting an error saying that "The app could not be installed".
Play Store is not an option either, since FEH doesn't show up for me whenever I search for it.

Kinda clueless atm because Memu used to work for me just a few months ago, but I had to do a clean installation of Windows 10, and can't get it to work ever since.

/edit: scratch that. I just realized that apkmirror offers two completely different APKs, and as it turns out I only downloaded one of them and forgot about the second one.
in any case; if you're using MEmu - make sure to download both APKs from apkmirror and see which one of the two ends up working for you.

//edit: welp. Managed to get FEH to work but I get an infinite loop of "Return to Title Screen" whenever I finish a battle. There goes my hope of playing FEH on PC.

Edited by soarta

15 hours ago, soarta said:

/edit: scratch that. I just realized that apkmirror offers two completely different APKs, and as it turns out I only downloaded one of them and forgot about the second one.
in any case; if you're using MEmu - make sure to download both APKs from apkmirror and see which one of the two ends up working for you.

//edit: welp. Managed to get FEH to work but I get an infinite loop of "Return to Title Screen" whenever I finish a battle. There goes my hope of playing FEH on PC.

Thanks! I managed to get the other APK file to work with Memu, though oddly enough I don't have the looping problem that you got ><

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I got my old laptop repaired - this's atleast something.

What's new:

• MEmu .ovas for disabled google apps method are replaced with smaller ones (the one for android 5.1 is just under 3 MB, the android 7.1 one is 80 MB)
  • MEmu microG android 5.1 and android 7.1 guides were merged (separation isn't necessary anymore)
  • MEmu microG .ovas updated for MEmu 7.0.3.
  • Apparently you can't use launchers other than the default one on latest versions of MEmu, so Trebuchet was decluded.
  • LDPlayer .ldbk updated for LDPlayer 3.76 (the old one worked just fine but I did that anyway. Because of that it got a little smaller).

Fun fact - FEH works on MEmu android 4.4 now, but preinstalled browser and any other one don't! Can't link your account there, so it wasn't included in the guide. 
I won't be visiting this forum as often as I did earlier, so if I'm not answering for more than 3 days - contact me via Discord (IONN#1312) or Telegram (@IONN28).

Edited by mental_offence

Finally figured out how to import .ovas without memu injecting a bunch of adware in.

1) Download memu 6.2.5 from https://memu.en.uptodown.com/windows/download/2034998

2) Import the 7.1 .ova from the first page into Multi-Memu (http://bit.ly/2s3DZbh). Memu will then prompt you to download their adware laden Android 7.1 version. Download it. After it's downloaded, delete the memu instance.

3) Go to C:\Program Files\Microvirt\MEmu\image\71. Delete everything except the hash.txt

4) Again using the 7.1.ova, rename a copy of it to .7z and unzip it. Paste all the contents of it  into C:\Program Files\Microvirt\MEmu\image\71. 

5) Now you may again import the 7.1 .ova into memu.

Edited by darketernity

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/15/2019 at 12:43 PM, darketernity said:

Finally figured out how to import .ovas without memu injecting a bunch of adware in.

1) Download memu 6.2.5 from https://memu.en.uptodown.com/windows/download/2034998

2) Import the 7.1 .ova from the first page into Multi-Memu (http://bit.ly/2s3DZbh). Memu will then prompt you to download their adware laden Android 7.1 version. Download it. After it's downloaded, delete the memu instance.

3) Go to C:\Program Files\Microvirt\MEmu\image\71. Delete everything except the hash.txt

4) Again using the 7.1.ova, rename a copy of it to .7z and unzip it. Paste all the contents of it  into C:\Program Files\Microvirt\MEmu\image\71. 

5) Now you may again import the 7.1 .ova into memu.

Does this work on MEmu 6.3.7 as well?

on a side note, MEmu 7.1.1 is out..

Edited by Byleth

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi

I'm trying to play FEH on nox 6.6.0.5 but when I start game and game wants to play opening scene nothing is shown and the screen is white and when I skip it and Anna appears some of dialogs aren't shown. anyone know some way to fix this.

Edited by MC625

On 3/13/2020 at 6:51 PM, MC625 said:

Hi

I'm trying to play FEH on nox 6.6.0.5.g but when I start game and game wants to play opening scene nothing is shown and the screen is white and when I skip it and Anna appears some of dialogs aren't shown. anyone know some way to fix this.

I have no such problem. Try to switch to directx.

12 hours ago, mental_offence said:

I have no such problem. Try to switch to directx.

thanks but I tried that already.

someone on reddit said to use android 7 or use ver 6.6.0.2, I'm going to try that to see if it will fix it.

Edited by MC625

13 hours ago, mental_offence said:

Tried them both and they work just fine.

Realy? F*** my luck tried MEMU and got 803-3001 error so I gave up on it.

Edited by MC625

So I installed LDP and game runs smooth and nice but intro cutscene still won't play. (but I can watch it on youtube so that's not a big problem)

The main problem is that when I want link Nintendo account, the browser won't load the page to login (only an with page) and I tried to run uc browser on LDP but it crashes at the startup.

Browser doesn't load any page not even google.

Edit: solved it by installing firefox and using it instead.

Edited by MC625

• 3 weeks later...

I am using NOX and now with 4.4.0 update on FEH, the game just kicks you out as soon as you tap on Summon menu. I guess it really needs Google Play store to function. RIP

EDIT: Just sign into the Google Play Store on Nox with any Gmail account and it will work, if you are having the same issue.

Edited by Pheonixmaster1

6 hours ago, Pheonixmaster1 said:

I am using NOX and now with 4.4.0 update on FEH, the game just kicks you out as soon as you tap on Summon menu. I guess it really needs Google Play store to function. RIP

EDIT: Just sign into the Google Play Store on Nox with any Gmail account and it will work, if you are having the same issue.

OMG IS PHONEIXMASTER1 I AM A BIG FAN HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII i watch all ur summon video as boredom and during gen 1 unit when i was watching ur summon video i remeber how i got my first nephenne and first karl if i recall correctly 😮 also  feh and nox and google play store work together :O? ldp which help me with a bit of fiddling wont let me summon anymore

Edited by weiyan123