How to play FEH on PC (Windows only)

mental_offence

4 hours ago, weiyan123 said:

OMG IS PHONEIXMASTER1 I AM A BIG FAN HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII i watch all ur summon video as boredom and during gen 1 unit when i was watching ur summon video i remeber how i got my first nephenne and first karl if i recall correctly 😮 also  feh and nox and google play store work together :O? ldp which help me with a bit of fiddling wont let me summon anymore

Hi, thank you so much for your support 😄

Alright so all you gotta do is:

1) Click on the "App Center" which is of green color on the same pane as Minimize, Maximize, Close etc for NOX.
2) Click on any random app. Could be anything, doesn't matter

3) When you click any app it will say "Open in Play Store App", so click that and then it will bring you to google play page, click on Sign In and enter any valid Gmail ID's credentials.

4) Go back to FEH and now it will work! 

Hope this helps! 

• Replies 759
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Knight Solaire said:

Came here to ask about the same problem, found the solution from none other than Pheonixmaster1. Not even Nox could escape the F2P guide.

Ayy glad I could help! 

Edited by Pheonixmaster1

Yep, signing in with google account "fixes" the problem. I've added this information to the topic.

That said, summoning on MEmu with disabled google apps no longer works because of this very problem, so I'm removing this part of guide permamently.
Those who used this method - you'll have to use microG solution from now on.

Edited by mental_offence

30 minutes ago, mental_offence said:

Yep, signing in with google account "fixes" the problem. I've added this information to the topic.

That said, summoning on MEmu with disabled google apps no longer works because of this very problem, so I'm removing this part of guide permamently.
Those who used this method - you'll have to use microG solution from now on.

i been playing around on ld player since i been disable google service and summoning  no problem until recently this apk and i throught if i turn on the google service on and off on the emulator would help solve it but no i am stuck   

42 minutes ago, weiyan123 said:

i been playing around on ld player since i been disable google service and summoning  no problem until recently this apk and i throught if i turn on the google service on and off on the emulator would help solve it but no i am stuck   

Use the guide in the topic to download and restore ldbk file.

32 minutes ago, Rhein said:

Are the MicroG OVAs download links working for everyone else? I get an error when trying to download them. 

Try to disable adblocker, or use links I sent you in pm.

Edited by mental_offence

33 minutes ago, mental_offence said:

Use the guide in the topic to download and restore ldbk file.

is working for now but if i  enable google service it get the error but for now i am testing to see if i can turn it on and off  the google service again to see if it really work

2 hours ago, makotoyuki123 said:

Still no luck for me, both 5.1 and 7.1 MicroG ovas.

image.png

as for me when i turn the google service on and off it seem to work no problem so far but i cant guarteen anything on ldpalyer

Edited by weiyan123

@makotoyuki123 After logging into Google play, I actually cleared my cache in the game and reinstalled all the updates. It took a while but everything is normal for me now. Maybe it'll work for you too.

Edited by Zeo

How do you turn google service on for memu to even log into google play? the microG I download from here wont let me on google play.

Edit: so the memu solution may not work, but the LDplayer one does so its okay 😄

Edited by soren-kun

4 hours ago, soren-kun said:

How do you turn google service on for memu to even log into google play? the microG I download from here wont let me on google play.

That's unusual. I've just tested it - you should be able to sign in on both ovas, assuming you're using MEmu 6.3.7 from the topic.

Ovas won't be imported properly (microG will be replaced with usual google services) if you try to do so on newer versions of MEmu.

Up until yesterday, I can still play as normal but when I update the LD Player from 4.0.17 to 4.0.27, the latest version, it gives me 3001 error all the time. The occasions it doesn't, I can get to the game but when I click on everything aside closing the gacha notifications, it gives 3001 again.

Edited by makotoyuki123

7 hours ago, makotoyuki123 said:

Up until yesterday, I can still play as normal but when I update the LD Player from 4.0.17 to 4.0.27, the latest version, it gives me 3001 error all the time. The occasions it doesn't, I can get to the game but when I click on everything aside closing the gacha notifications, it gives 3001 again.

Seems like microG was replaced with google services in your instance. Try to import ldbk file again and see if there's microG app in app drawer. And if it is - error shouldn't appear.

13 hours ago, TsukiKanade said:

Not sure if it's just me, but I seem to be receiving this error on a clean install of LDPlayer for both the 3.0 and 4.0 version. Think I'm doing something wrong? This is directly after loading the images fresh from the original post.

Looking at error "write data failed" I assume it's either firewall issue or lack of system rights to run program properly. Try to disable your antivirus software or add ldplayer to exclusion list. Also you probably won't be able to run ldplayer on windows profile which has no admin rights.

Edited by mental_offence

2 hours ago, mental_offence said:

Looking at error "write data failed" I assume it's either firewall issue or lack of system rights to run program properly. Try to disable your antivirus software or add ldplayer to exclusion list. Also you probably won't be able to run ldplayer on windows profile which has no admin rights.

Interesting.. so it actually works if I select "Run as Administrator" on the LDMulti Player. Selecting "Try to repair" was a bad idea since it reloads the usual bloatware that it has. Even if the image is already loaded previously, I have to select "Run as Admin" each time in order to avoid the error message. Thanks for the help!

I couldn't find feh on Play Store using memu. There is just no search result of it. Other apps or games are there. So I had to download the apk instead. I suspect it's because I was recognized as a tablet? But I couldn't figure out how to make it to be a phone. I changed resolution to phone already and it's still the same issue. Also tried different device model, galaxy, oneplus, and pixel.

Edited by konakonata

11 hours ago, konakonata said:

I couldn't find feh on Play Store using memu. There is just no search result of it. Other apps or games are there. So I had to download the apk instead. I suspect it's because I was recognized as a tablet? But I couldn't figure out how to make it to be a phone. I changed resolution to phone already and it's still the same issue. Also tried different device model, galaxy, oneplus, and pixel.

Did you follow the guide in the topic? Did you download ova file?