How to play FEH on PC (Windows only)

mental_offence

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 759
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been using Memu just fine thanks to the tutorial on how to install everything for a long time now. But now it wont let me update (play store says device isn't supported) and I tried the apk file but that failed to install. I'm guessing people are having similar issues since the latest update to feh? Has anyone found a way to get it working?

I used to play the old version of the game, tried to collect knights, archers, mages, but lost them all due to system reinstallation. Tried to do a rollback but it didn't work either. Found company, ordered raid data recovery, helped. Don't know how to save game play to transfer it to the new version of the game. Who has the answer? Maybe download the save to disk and transfer it to the folder with the new game?

Edited by QiqiNobless 9123

On 4/20/2022 at 12:17 AM, diamondform said:

I've been using Memu just fine thanks to the tutorial on how to install everything for a long time now. But now it wont let me update (play store says device isn't supported) and I tried the apk file but that failed to install. I'm guessing people are having similar issues since the latest update to feh? Has anyone found a way to get it working?

The Memu from first post is outdated. It's better to use LDplayer. You do not need to perform any actions with it

to replace ova image with modified one, just install and play. Or use bluestacks, but it consumes more computer resources.

Edited by Warsteiner

On 4/28/2022 at 5:39 AM, Warsteiner said:

The Memu from first post is outdated. It's better to use LDplayer. You do not need to perform any actions with it

to replace ova image with modified one, just install and play. Or use bluestacks, but it consumes more computer resources.

oh really? thanks, i'll give it a try

• 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Sorry to hear about your tablet kicking the bucket. If you're stuck in the Play Store while it tries to connect to Google, it might be time to flex your troubleshooting muscles. Give it a little more time, but if it keeps spinning its wheels for eternity, try clearing the Play Store cache and data. Sometimes it gets all tangled up, like a spaghetti party gone wrong.
Also, since this thread is a good ol' 3 years old, let me drop some fresh info on you. Check out this Reddit for some sweet deals on cheap Windows 10 keys. Trust me, it's a game-changer! It's a cool stuff.

Edited by garywarrenz

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...