How to play FEH on PC (Windows only)

mental_offence

5 hours ago, AlmIsBestLord said:

I managed to install it and link my account but I still can't play properly thanks to the overwhelming lagg, I tried tons of configuration changes but I still can't nail it, do you know how can I make it run smoothly?

Use 1 core and atleast 1536 mb of ram. Lowering the resolution helps a little (like 480x800 or less), though it will affect image quality. Nothing can be done other than that.

• Replies 759
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello there. I've successfully managed to install everything in this thread. But FEH won't launch till the Google Play Services are updated... but I can't update these as well (error -505 on Play Store). I also tried to update microG through the APK installer but it fails. Is there any way to play the game at this point?

EDIT: Nevermind, the ova I downloaded was on page 6 and this one required the update. Then, I redownloaded the ova on page 1 (which didn't imported earlier) and imported it and now, it works. ^^

Edited by FatalitySonic2
Problem solved

6 hours ago, bleachman said:

Works perfectlly thanks!!!

Does anyone knows  if it's possible to have two diferent memu version instaled ? A memu 3 install and a memu 5 install?

It's possible using Sandboxie (google how it works), though I'm not sure if it will be fully compatible.

3 hours ago, Thor0426 said:

the game forces me to enable google play services

Follow the 5th step of the guide. You have to press "Enable" and after that press "Back" button, then you press "Enable" and "Back" again, 3 times in total.

Edited by mental_offence

Hello,

I've been using Memu for 2 months now to play FEH and it works. However, after the most recent update in FEH (CYL2 update), I couldn't play anymore. Everytime I try to start FEH, it gets to the loading screen but after I tap on it, FEH crashes/kicks me out. Does anybody else have the same problem? Thanks

On 26.08.2018 at 10:17 AM, Vanz said:

Hello,

I've been using Memu for 2 months now to play FEH and it works. However, after the most recent update in FEH (CYL2 update), I couldn't play anymore. Everytime I try to start FEH, it gets to the loading screen but after I tap on it, FEH crashes/kicks me out. Does anybody else have the same problem? Thanks

Reinstall the game and redownload all data, this should help.

3 hours ago, DKGenova said:

cant open the app i followed the steps and nothing, what should i do? 

(memu video where i show i cant open the app idk how to edit to watch it here :c )

20180827030921.mp4

So what exactly is your problem? You can't find installed FEH or it won't launch? All I see on your video is home screen. If you already downloaded FEH from Play Store or installed apk you can find it in apps list which you can access by pressing that round button at the bottom. You can make a shortcut by holding FEH icon in apps list and moving it to home screen.

Edited by mental_offence

9 hours ago, mental_offence said:

So what exactly is your problem? You can't find installed FEH or it won't launch? All I see on your video is home screen. If you already downloaded FEH from Play Store or installed apk you can find it in apps list which you can access by pressing that round button at the bottom. You can make a shortcut by holding FEH icon in apps list and moving it to home screen.

i already downloaded FEH from the play store but everytime i try to open the app closses immediately and nothing happens, i noticed almost all the apk i donwloaded (Google Chrome for example) stops working after launch so idk what could it be /:

edit: first video was the wrong one 

20180827165341_Trim.mp4

Edited by DKGenova

On 8/21/2018 at 8:55 AM, mental_offence said:

It seems like you have newer version of MEmu. What color is background of your Multi-MEmu?

No I did not, kinda got busy. From your vid it looks almost like the same problem as mine except the screen turned black for a whole second.

16 hours ago, mental_offence said:

Alright i'll try that. Also, I installed the latest version of memu. Should I go back to memu 3.3.2 or keep this latest version? My problem is, with the new version, I tried looking for FEH on playstore and I couldn't find it. 

Edited by Vanz

4 minutes ago, Vanz said:

Alright i'll try that. Also, I installed the latest version of memu. Should I go back to memu 3.3.2 or keep this latest version? My problem is, with the new version, I tried looking for FEH on playstore and I couldn't find it. 

The older version of MeMU is required.

Alright, thanks for all the help guys I'll try to reinstall the old version of memu and redownload the game too. I'll keep u guys updated if it worked

EDIT:

I just uninstalled everything and followed the guide from step 1 and everything works again =). Thanks everyone

Edited by Vanz

14 hours ago, DKGenova said:

i already downloaded FEH from the play store but everytime i try to open the app closses immediately and nothing happens, i noticed almost all the apk i donwloaded (Google Chrome for example) stops working after launch so idk what could it be /:

edit: first video was the wrong one 

20180827165341_Trim.mp4

The instance of MEmu on your video wasn't imported from microg111-blank.ova. FEH won't work on fgov2.ova, you have to disable google apps first.

Do you have AMD cpu or gpu? Older versions of MEmu don't work perfectly on AMD devices. If you can't launch any apps in MEmu then you should just use Bluestacks instead.

8 hours ago, SpiritKitty said:

No I did not, kinda got busy. From your vid it looks almost like the same problem as mine except the screen turned black for a whole second.

Same goes for you - just use Bluestacks.

Edited by mental_offence

10 hours ago, mental_offence said:

The instance of MEmu on your video wasn't imported from microg111-blank.ova. FEH won't work on fgov2.ova, you have to disable google apps first.

Do you have AMD cpu or gpu? Older versions of MEmu don't work perfectly on AMD devices. If you can't launch any apps in MEmu then you should just use Bluestacks instead.

Same goes for you - just use Bluestacks.

oh damn i have AMD cpu, well that's probably the problem, going to try with bluestacks then

Hey guys,

It's been working for me for a while now and I'm so very glad about it.

Just a quick question, with this, has anyone been able to find out a way to write some stuff IG ? I mean like giving a name to your teams or your skillsets.

Everytime I try, I can see the icon as if I could type but when I try, nothing happens x) so for now I'm forced to switch to phone each and every time I want to give a name ...

3 hours ago, kratosangel said:

Hey guys,

It's been working for me for a while now and I'm so very glad about it.

Just a quick question, with this, has anyone been able to find out a way to write some stuff IG ? I mean like giving a name to your teams or your skillsets.

Everytime I try, I can see the icon as if I could type but when I try, nothing happens x) so for now I'm forced to switch to phone each and every time I want to give a name ...

Install Gboard, launch it and set it as main keyboard. Next time you want to change nickname after typing press on check icon on the bottom right corner of virtual keyboard.

Hello,

I installed memu a few weeks back then and it worked fine but now it started taking its time loading, finishing a battle or entering one etc.

Sometimes up to minutes long and its getting frustrating, I tried reinstalling the app and reinstalling everthing but nothing is working.

Edited by fetunaa
grammar

9 hours ago, fetunaa said:

Hello,

I installed memu a few weeks back then and it worked fine but now it started taking its time loading, finishing a battle or entering one etc.

Sometimes up to minutes long and its getting frustrating, I tried reinstalling the app and reinstalling everthing but nothing is working.

These problems are probably caused by your internet connection.