How to play FEH on PC (Windows only)

mental_offence

• Replies 759
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 hours ago, babyplex said:

Hi! I tried all steps in all the threads but it seems that FEH isnt working on memu anymore.
The game loads but returns me to main menu no matter what i do.

I have the same problem, and I have VT-x Enabled and everything.

In fact, I used to play on Chinese Bluestacks but since the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update, my Bluestacks won't start the engine anymore. I tried reinstalling, installing the most recent version nothing worked.

Any clue? I don't want to restore or reinstall my windows.

On 20.09.2018 at 1:33 AM, SRVortex said:

Alright, I installed the Chrome APK. Still isn't working. Any advice?

It should've work at this point. Well, you can try other browsers and see if it'll work or not. Not much can be done other than that.

On 21.09.2018 at 9:01 AM, babyplex said:

Hi! I tried all steps in all the threads but it seems that FEH isnt working on memu anymore.
The game loads but returns me to main menu no matter what i do.

"Isn't working anymore" as if it worked previously but doesn't work now? When did this start and what exactly caused this?

Try to set up new MEmu instance (import ova file again)and see if FEH will work there.

14 hours ago, Khaeroth said:

I have the same problem, and I have VT-x Enabled and everything.

In fact, I used to play on Chinese Bluestacks but since the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update, my Bluestacks won't start the engine anymore. I tried reinstalling, installing the most recent version nothing worked.

Any clue? I don't want to restore or reinstall my windows.

Do you perhaps have AMD cpu? Because it seems like MEmu isn't fully compatible with AMD devices.

9 hours ago, mental_offence said:

Do you perhaps have AMD cpu? Because it seems like MEmu isn't fully compatible with AMD devices.

No, I do have an Intel one. This are my specs if you're curious.

Spoiler

image.png.cdf5846a3e35da9dba042af8ac6ff1cd.png

My Graphics Card's Drivers are up to date, btw.

I made a gif to show you what happens

Spoiler

insta.gif.d529d38cbaf6851430b6068808c9591f.gif

It closes as soon at opens.

Edited by Khaeroth

On 22.09.2018 at 10:24 PM, Khaeroth said:

No, I do have an Intel one. This are my specs if you're curious.

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.cdf5846a3e35da9dba042af8ac6ff1cd.png

My Graphics Card's Drivers are up to date, btw.

I made a gif to show you what happens

Reveal hidden contents

insta.gif.d529d38cbaf6851430b6068808c9591f.gif

It closes as soon at opens.

Eh... To be honest I don't know why is this happening. Maybe MEmu doesn't work on old cpus in general? Your processor is literally 10 years old, so this may be the case. Can't help you, sorry.

18 minutes ago, mental_offence said:

Eh... To be honest I don't know why is this happening. Maybe MEmu doesn't work on old cpus in general? Your processor is literally 10 years old, so this may be the case. Can't help you, sorry.

That's what happens when you live on a shitty country.

But it's okay. Thanks anyway <3. If I solve this problem, I'll tell you. 

On 9/22/2018 at 5:37 AM, mental_offence said:

Ah.. I'm on the first gen Ryzen 1800X. That might be what's causing the issue. I'll try my Intel laptop and report on my findings.

I got a new computer recently and had to go through the whole setup again, but I've encountered a problem this time. Using Bluestacks, when I go to Device Administrators to disable Find My Device, upon unchecking it, the Device Administrator's screen goes blank and the Settings app stops responding. When I close it out and open it again, Find My Device is still checked, and unchecking it results in the same result. I've looked around a bit and done the usual off-and-on-again routines, but nothing's worked so far. Any ideas what could be causing this?

16 hours ago, Devintuel said:

I got a new computer recently and had to go through the whole setup again, but I've encountered a problem this time. Using Bluestacks, when I go to Device Administrators to disable Find My Device, upon unchecking it, the Device Administrator's screen goes blank and the Settings app stops responding. When I close it out and open it again, Find My Device is still checked, and unchecking it results in the same result. I've looked around a bit and done the usual off-and-on-again routines, but nothing's worked so far. Any ideas what could be causing this?

Not sure why is this happening. Either Bluestacks was installed uncorrectly/with some corruptions or it's a problem with gpu. Try to change graphics mode in Bluestacks settings, and if this won't help - reinstall and try again.

Edited by mental_offence

Hey mental_offence, thanks so much for making this.

I have a question though. I followed the instructions you wrote in the first post for MEmu, and everything worked fine as far as playing the game goes. However, when I managed to get the roll I wanted, I tried to create a NNID to connect it to, and I got the "Canceled 803"  error. Is there any way to link NNID's on MEmu?

I'm trying out Bluestacks right now to get around this, but I want to know all the same.

13 hours ago, CenturyBlade said:

Hey mental_offence, thanks so much for making this.

I have a question though. I followed the instructions you wrote in the first post for MEmu, and everything worked fine as far as playing the game goes. However, when I managed to get the roll I wanted, I tried to create a NNID to connect it to, and I got the "Canceled 803"  error. Is there any way to link NNID's on MEmu?

I'm trying out Bluestacks right now to get around this, but I want to know all the same.

Try to use another internet browser for that.

5 hours ago, ZER0lPT said:

@mental_offence can you send me a new .ova for MEMU pls? All the links are off.

Links are working fine, here's direct link without goo.gl shortener.

@mental_offence tks for the tutorial, bluestacks working just fine for me, tks :D:

I have another problem tough, if anyone can help... I cant for the love of god link my account...Already tried sign in...Create another one...Nothing. The sign in button is greyed out and i cant click to log (maybe a bluestack problem?!), rly strange! I cant link using google because to make bluestack work you turn all google stuff off :>_<:

9 hours ago, Eilanzer said:

@mental_offence tks for the tutorial, bluestacks working just fine for me, tks :D:

I have another problem tough, if anyone can help... I cant for the love of god link my account...Already tried sign in...Create another one...Nothing. The sign in button is greyed out and i cant click to log (maybe a bluestack problem?!), rly strange! I cant link using google because to make bluestack work you turn all google stuff off :>_<:

Not trying to be rude, but I've just answered this question in a previous post - try to use another internet browser for that.

4 hours ago, mental_offence said:

Not trying to be rude, but I've just answered this question in a previous post - try to use another internet browser for that.

My problem is different, there is no error message i just cant click in the <sign in> button...And there is no browser involved there (that i know) because it´s something inside the game. =/

3 minutes ago, Eilanzer said:

My problem is different, there is no error message i just cant click in the <sign in> button...And there is no browser involved there (that i know) because it´s something inside the game. =/

FEH uses web browser to link nintendo account, so it opens the preinstalled one automatically. People mentioned this problem several times already and installing another browser helps in most cases.

54 minutes ago, mental_offence said:

FEH uses web browser to link nintendo account, so it opens the preinstalled one automatically. People mentioned this problem several times already and installing another browser helps in most cases.

Resolved here...But for me was another kind of beast and i will let this here if someone have the same strange problem...

In the bluestack tweaker...Rollback the google login option to on.

Activate the google apps again inside bluestacks.

enter the browser (outside the game) and log in your mynintendo account

Enter the game and link, your account will be automatically recognized

Go back disable the google apps again, gg

Ufff....What a pain =.="

18 minutes ago, Yamisora said:

why can't i install the update of google play on microG-blank of memu? My FEH need this update to run (error 505)

Everything related to google is removed and replaced with microG. If you're using MicroG-Blank.ova (and not the newer one MicroG111-Blank.ova) then you have to update microG. Download services core from here and install it.

On 2/7/2018 at 9:23 PM, mental_offence said:

but you'll have to download new apk of FEH every time new update is out.

Question regarding this.

If I have to re-download the game for every major patch. Will I still keep my save file between versions?

5 hours ago, Faellin said:

Question regarding this.

If I have to re-download the game for every major patch. Will I still keep my save file between versions?

You're just updating game manually by installing new apk, all game data will stay including your account info.