Do you believe in gravity?

Flee Fleet!

DIO has a question, folks  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Do you believe in gravity, fool?

• Sticks and stones may break my bones, but I shall never say "no" to gravity.
    • I have stopped believing in gravity ever since Pucci showed me the right way.

I used to believe in gravity a long time ago. All it did was bring me down and slam me down to the ground, reducing me to nothing but a bleeding and wounded mess. I kept believing in it, but gravity kept wounding me and betraying me, and eventually scarred me for life, literally. I stopped believing in it because I realized how pointless it was to believe in something that does nothing but hurt you and bring you down.

To everyone who's reading this, do yourself a big favour, and stop believing in gravity before it wounds you and brings you down as badly as it did to me.

9 hours ago, ChickenBits said:

Is there an underlying joke here that I'm not getting? Sure you can believe in what you want but you can't deny the truth and facts. I do wonder what zero gravity would feel like.

Well its not like everyone can dare to disagree with DIO.