Gay Fates Hack: Who do you ship Male Corrin with?

MoonRose

Hi, fellow defenders of justice! (cue heroic pose) As someone that ships her own Male Corrin with the guys, I am aware of the gay Fates hack-but I don't know how to download it, and I'm much too afraid of my console blowing up if I try. I'm here wondering if any of you have played it, or if you're enjoying it right now.

Who did you choose for your male Corrin? Why? Which guy do you think is the worst possible choice, either stats or storywise?

I'm familiar with it, but also haven't played it...mostly for the same reasons. I do follow its progress, though, and hope to use it one day when it's in a semi-completed state.

I don't really have a ship for male Corrin because I only play female Corrin.

2 hours ago, Florete said:

I'm familiar with it, but also haven't played it...mostly for the same reasons. I do follow its progress, though, and hope to use it one day when it's in a semi-completed state.

I don't really have a ship for male Corrin because I only play female Corrin.

Well, I don't want to alienate anyone and you're playing the gay hack for the same reasons I watch it on Youtube-you want a different experience. :) So who do you ship with girl Corrin, and why?

3 hours ago, MoonRose said:

Hi, fellow defenders of justice! (cue heroic pose)

Damn, now that you said that, I want to see artwork of Arthur posing with the Great Saiyaman and other wildly flamboyant heroes.

Anyway, if I were to ship male Corrin with another dude, it'd either be Benny, Keaton, or possibly Shiro.  The first one is the human incarnation of a teddy bear and thus is easily lovable, the second one's daughter I'd like to see have a sister through the weird magic of modding, and Shiro's just super cool.  I might've also shipped him with Forrest... if his supports with him didn't make me hate Corrin more.  Unless the S-support would play off the idea that Corrin actually did have feelings for Forrest, and asked about his sexual preference because of this.

I'd ship female Corrin with Soleil in a heartbeat because that should've been the gay female support we got.  Also Oboro because I'll take any excuse to marry her multiple times.  And... maaaayyyybe Anna.  Or Mozu, because she's the inverse of Benny while still being just as adorable.

16 minutes ago, Ertrick36 said:

Damn, now that you said that, I want to see artwork of Arthur posing with the Great Saiyaman and other wildly flamboyant heroes.

Anyway, if I were to ship male Corrin with another dude, it'd either be Benny, Keaton, or possibly Shiro.  The first one is the human incarnation of a teddy bear and thus is easily lovable, the second one's daughter I'd like to see have a sister through the weird magic of modding, and Shiro's just super cool.  I might've also shipped him with Forrest... if his supports with him didn't make me hate Corrin more.  Unless the S-support would play off the idea that Corrin actually did have feelings for Forrest, and asked about his sexual preference because of this.

I'd ship female Corrin with Soleil in a heartbeat because that should've been the gay female support we got.  Also Oboro because I'll take any excuse to marry her multiple times.  And... maaaayyyybe Anna.  Or Mozu, because she's the inverse of Benny while still being just as adorable.

I love how Benny gets quite a few votes for Best Suitor, for either male or female Corrin. He's like Arthur-not as pretty as Kaze or Leo, but easily lovable and so deserving of love. Thank you for voting for Benny.

I've actually prodded at shipping Corrin with Keaton because Keaton seems like an underdog like Benny and Arthur, someone that comes off as 'stupid' and 'clueless' but is really a strong friend and an invaluable choice for a lover. He'd be ferociously protective and eternally loyal. :)

F!Corrin's S support with Odin made me grimace, and still does. So the idea of M!Corrin being shipped with him just does not work for me, particularly since I watched the gay hack version of the S support. If that wasn't the WORST S support in Fire Emblem history, please tell me what was. So I know where you're coming from on the Forrest dilemma.

I just looked into Shiro a few minutes ago. Haven't met him yet but at a quick preview of his background, I could tell he's going to be a sweetheart.

Thank you very much for responding. This topic means a lot to me! :)

Edited by MoonRose
Had to look up Shiro!

Heh. Funny coincidence. I'm actually in the process of figuring out how to get the hack on my own older 3DS.

Shura, Benny, Odin, Shiro and Hinata are my top picks for male S-supports, irregardless whether Corrin is male or female. On the occasional chance that I play for a female S-support, Anna, Flora, Soleil and Rhajat are usually my go-to's.

Stat-wise, since this is Corrin we're talking about, there can't really be a wrong answer unless you go out of your way to give him a boon/bane that conflicts with the S-support partner in question.

In terms of compatibility, I'm not really sure if I could say anyone would be terribly bad for Corrin, but that's mostly he loves everyone and, as long as Corrin's on their side (and even then, there are many exceptions), they love you.

2 hours ago, Kurrin said:

Heh. Funny coincidence. I'm actually in the process of figuring out how to get the hack on my own older 3DS.

Shura, Benny, Odin, Shiro and Hinata are my top picks for male S-supports, irregardless whether Corrin is male or female. On the occasional chance that I play for a female S-support, Anna, Flora, Soleil and Rhajat are usually my go-to's.

Stat-wise, since this is Corrin we're talking about, there can't really be a wrong answer unless you go out of your way to give him a boon/bane that conflicts with the S-support partner in question.

In terms of compatibility, I'm not really sure if I could say anyone would be terribly bad for Corrin, but that's mostly he loves everyone and, as long as Corrin's on their side (and even then, there are many exceptions), they love you.

Benny gets quite a few points from many people, which I find wonderful because he's not the typical choice for a love interest. It's great to see! As for the others, I haven't met Shiro or Hinata yet but I've seen them and both present interesting adventures as well. Shiro seems very duteous and family-oriented at first glance, and if I'm right, Hinata's the off-the-wall ninja that looks like a little kid? I'm probably wrong. :)

Considering I continue to pair my Corrin with Arthur in battle, at the expense of better technical partners, I'm all for reading about compatibility and not much for sticking to stats. Thank you for responding to this, as this topic is near to my heart.

I don't personally use the gay fates hack since I can't XD, but also Niles is enough for me.

Though, if I could use it, I would definitely go for Shura. He's pretty my type.

Though for F!Corrin, since when I'm not playing Conqest as myself marrying Niles, I play as F!Corrin, I'd go Azura, to mirror going Chrom/M!Robin but also they kinda cute.

I want to use the hacks, especially since one guy will always be left hanging unless Corrin hooks up with an Corrin-Sexual character or 2nd-gen cast, but I'm afraid damaging my 3DS.

Anyways, I personally believe M!Corrin's best gay interest is Silas.

On 2/11/2018 at 12:33 AM, Zangetsu said:

I want to use the hacks, especially since one guy will always be left hanging unless Corrin hooks up with an Corrin-Sexual character or 2nd-gen cast, but I'm afraid damaging my 3DS.

Anyways, I personally believe M!Corrin's best gay interest is Silas.

It's great to see Silas to get a vote. Especially since I'm someone that ignores him, sadly. :( I get the whole childhood backstory, and it's so cute, but he hasn't grown on me yet.

On 2/9/2018 at 5:47 PM, Azz said:

I don't personally use the gay fates hack since I can't XD, but also Niles is enough for me.

Though, if I could use it, I would definitely go for Shura. He's pretty my type.

Though for F!Corrin, since when I'm not playing Conqest as myself marrying Niles, I play as F!Corrin, I'd go Azura, to mirror going Chrom/M!Robin but also they kinda cute.

Love the Shura vote. :) He's definitely not one of the pretty boys. I'm all the way down for Team Underdogs, which includes Arthur the Adorable and Benny.

4 hours ago, Trashbird said:

Still Niles.

Niles appreciates your vote. I should give him more of a chance to grow on me, then. :)

3 hours ago, MoonRose said:

It's great to see Silas to get a vote. Especially since I'm someone that ignores him, sadly. :( I get the whole childhood backstory, and it's so cute, but he hasn't grown on me yet.

Silas is the most popular love interest for F!Corrin on this website, so you shouldn't feel that bad. If at all.