Nice to meet you, I am always being consumed by the fire emblem void : D

Katrov

Hi! To summarize my rambly profile, I'm Katrov.

I like OCs, learning about OCs, making my own OCs, drawing them etc, my main is Katrov, my Nohrian butler/fates avatar :')

1286729_Ctl8dfFFhKUI5nS.png1346547_34BIggioD6K3sU5.gif?15018756536404423_0O4RDcOzHSJx4E1.png?1518059340

(here's his toyhou.se profile if anyone wants to read more about him etc :") )

I really like Fates although I've only finished Conquest(and like 2/3ish through Revelations but stopped after marrying my ultimate Wolfssenger Shigure haha) and don't have any desire to play Birthright. Awakening was my first game and I will always fondly remember how Chrom forcibly married me because I didn't know how S-Supports worked LOL I just wanted to marry angsty Lon'qu-

I spend a lot of time playing Heroes and am always salty over my horrible RNG luck on there sob

Also Gregor is under-rated even though my friend thinks he's creepy smh he's a good man and those crit lines //thumbs up

May your emblems stay fire and have a pleasant day!

Howdy!  I've got a ton of OCs on my old art thread.  I'm not updating it anymore, since my plans for these characters have changed (like no Str/Mag split, different class tree) and I'm trying to rewrite their story and perfect my new artstyle before updating their designs, but you can give them a look if you want.

The OCs start here with my Avatar character

Edited by Von Ithipathachai

3 hours ago, Katrov said:

Also Gregor is under-rated even though my friend thinks he's creepy smh he's a good man and those crit lines //thumbs up

Does your friend happen to go by the name of "Nowi"?

Gregor does many good job.  Gregor is good in the book of mine.  He is good man.

I've always made my avatars based off of OCs from my writing, and even a few OCs that were inspired by characters in this series.  I've not roleplayed in a long while outside of games, but I've certainly done my share of that stuff.

In any event, welcome to this webzone of flaming symbols.

Ah, yet another who understands the feeling of being eternally consumed by void, good, we only had me, Rex Glacies, and Interdimensional Observer last I checked and needed some more representation. Welcome! I kind of dabble in OCs, but not a lot, and just keep them on my 'About Me' page on my Profile.

@Von Ithipathachai I like your avatar character, that's such a cool idea that "the player" can choose their name/gender/base class etc, literally a whole world of possiblilties : )

@Midnight Torch YES, I say I fight for Nohr but in reality it should be for Gregor, he tries his best and just happens to have not the greatest luck at times LOL...I'll do my best to represent the few Gregor appreciants : D

@MoonRose Thanks for the welcome! I always enjoy seeing other custom avatars as well, some people's have such pretty designs/creative stories and stuff and it's so nice, love it. I like your OCs names, they sound really cool! 

@Ertrick36 LOL that would make sense-alas there seems to be more then one who does not appreciate Gregor like he deserves RIP poor guy-

I've never really roleplayed much either to be honest, I find it easiesr to do short head canons and just draw things that interest me to be honest-I always have mad respect for writers though, it's HARD and easy to spot lazy writing(like mine haha!) so awesome!

and thank you for the welcome to the flaming site...I will do my best to not extinguish anyone's burning passions :D

@SoulWeaver the void is always strong, I am surprised there aren't more LOL...I am glad to join the others!

Thanks for the welcome! : ) I saw the cute heroes sprites on your about me-they all look so unique from each other, plus I like the different outfits, that's always cool to see!

@Ycine Thanks! I think I will, since I've gotten quite a few plesant replies like yours which is a great : )

50 minutes ago, Katrov said:

@SoulWeaver the void is always strong, I am surprised there aren't more LOL...I am glad to join the others!

Thanks for the welcome! : ) I saw the cute heroes sprites on your about me-they all look so unique from each other, plus I like the different outfits, that's always cool to see!

Well, it's possible more are consumed and they suffer in silence, Rex and Obsy are just the only two I've seen their consumption show through their posting.

Glad to hear you liked 'em. In theory they'll all make appearances in my writing, but I'm still trying to actually get a decent start at the beginning instead of just rattling off a million and fifty half-together Fragments, plus trying to get appearances down and solidified for the ones already featured within writing, so…yeah. No clue how long that'll take. It's mostly my own fault for being such a blasted perfectionist. Anyways, I'd also recommend checking out the Sprite Assembly Request Thread for more cutesy Heroes-style sprites. The original post is a touch out-of-date, but you can find quite a few fun little things throughout the 70 or so pages of people mostly goofing off.