• Celica, Imprisoned Soul
    • Takumi, Wild Card
    • Takumi, Empty Vessel
    • Robin, High Deliverer
    • Robin, Fell Reincarnation
    • Zelgius, Jet-Black General
    • Black Knight, Sinister General

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/08/2018 at 05:00 AM

• Replies 935
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The coins for participating are so good! I finally completed Deflect Missile 3 for my Tiki, now she'll kill almost every Brave Bow+ archer in the game except for Halloween Jakob, bulky bastard. 

Let's see how far Takumi will go this time, hopefully he'll give me as many feathers as BeTRaYaL did.

Feels nice using a built character. I had to rely too much on my allies when using evil pineapple. Thank god for that Gwendolyn I constantly got paired up with.

1 minute ago, Alexmender said:

The coins for participating are so good! I finally completed Deflect Missile 3 for my Tiki, now she'll kill almost every Brave Bow+ archer in the game except for Halloween Jakob, bulky bastard. 

Agreed, I’m just six coins shy to finally being able to upgrade Deflect Magic 3 for Seliph. 45 coins is pretty generous.

@Johann @mcsilas sent both of you a request.

25 minutes ago, Nanima said:

Okay, she is all set up and ready to go. :)

Good. So, since we're up against EvilCelica, I thought I Keep Oboro as my Lead. Should I Change my Sacred Seal from Distant  to Close Defense, or not?

I feel like I should try and save my flags for the second day, but it's more difficult to be effective on a working day.

On 02/03/2018 at 9:12 PM, Ginko said:

@Zelgius Your Micaiah kick Burger King's ass non-stop!!. BowLyn and Rein is not a problem anymore too. As I can say, she cover more things. I have her too but she is +Atk/-Spd so I gave her Des-Brash build.

I still need to think of builds for her, though her default skills suit her well.

3 minutes ago, Mercenary Kiara said:

Good. So, since we're up against EvilCelica, I thought I Keep Oboro as my Lead. Should I Change my Sacred Seal from Distant  to Close Defense, or not?

Distant is fine. I've encountered many mages and archers in this so that should help more.

Edited by Nanima

3 minutes ago, Zelgius said:

I feel like I should try and save my flags for the second day, but it's more difficult to be effective on a working day.

Thankfully, the final hours for a round fall on the morning for me, so I can safely keep a couple hundred flags for that moment.

Timezones are the enemy.

3 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

What else should I do with spare copies?  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Do you stay with her team, even if it's the fallen one? 

Yeah, even I would likely pass DD3 to Faye if I got a non-+Atk/+Spd duplicate Celica… And the next DD3 after that would go to a theoretical Deirdre.

I stayed with Fallen Celica.

Edited by Vaximillian

44 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Ok, BK lost, what now? Also my other possible choices FH!Takumi, Robin and Celica lost. I got a vanilla Takumi recently, but I wanted a sign whom to support and spend 5 of my last 6 orbs to see if I should support Takumi or Witch-Celica:

4P1nyKI.png

Does that mean "avenge Celica with your Takumi", "support FH!Celica, but you don't deserve the 10% bonus" or just "hahahaha"?

I choose option 3.

Well I am on Team Grima. He was the only other one I had. Which means I am cheesing it since I don't have any motivation to build him up. Went and switched my lead to Delthea. Given how much people like Grima's attack I figured they would enjoy having a +9 to it. Debating on if I should give her the spur atk seal to bring that to +11(I don't use it much so very low coin priority).

Alas, Celica has fallen to...fallen...Celica. (Heh heh) Well, guess my first rounder's out.

Since Takumi is the only good guy left and I'm a silly stickler for hero characters (yes, I'm weird), I'm gonna support him now. He's not so bad, if a little rough in personality, so what the hey? :P

Right, so team BK ended up losing...

Time to fight for our good friend Duma and my favorite witch girl then! I'm currently leading with Camus, but if people would rather see a different lead I can change it.

It's also funny that in both matches my ally was a fallen Takumi. Do I sense a betrayal here?

Well, that's pretty annoying.
Switching to Takumi because Feathers and he is the only unit I have left among these 4.

Time to see if a pineapple has the same effect as Falchion.

Been a bit slack in keeping up with this, but 2100 feathers with 500 flags carried over is okay I guess. No candidates for the level 1 exploit survived so onto team Takumi. I do have him, but I'll probably forgo the 10% bonus for the most part to continue the easymode fights.