Custom Units, Seasonal, Brave, etc.

Erren

https://www.reddit.com/r/FireEmblemHeroes/comments/7ed7u2/if_intelligent_systems_wont_give_me_a_brave_marth/ (Art source)

Blessed Falchion - 16-17 Might, Effective against manaketes, Divine Tyrfing effect but with Atk/Def +3 during combat instead of Res.

Naga's Aura - Does damage equal to 60% of units speed and defense added together

Altea's Blessing - If foe has Breath or Magic, foe cannot double and unit takes 30% less damage.

FEH Unit Builder - Marth.png

Edited by Erren
two photos instead of one

Is this a thread to show off ideas for seasonal units? I've got one then! I designed this at Christmas.

Spoiler

festive_vanguard__ike_by_great_aether-db

Festive Vanguard: Ike

Color: Green (Axe)
Movement Type: Infantry

Weapon - Chicken Drumstick+: Mt 15.  Effective against dragons. Def/Res+2 when this unit initiates attack.
Special: Bonfire

A: Sturdy Blow 2
B: Axe Valor 3

HP: 40
Atk: 36
Spd: 26
Def: 32
Res: 24

He's slowish, but he can counter those dang dragons! I kinda wish I'd made the white on his outfit a bit fluffier-looking like in the other Christmas designs, but otherwise, I love this. XD

Also, nice idea for Marth there!

Edited by Anacybele

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

Is this a thread to show off ideas for seasonal units? I've got one then! I designed this at Christmas.

Reveal hidden contents

festive_vanguard__ike_by_great_aether-db

Festive Vanguard: Ike

Color: Green (Axe)
Movement Type: Infantry

Weapon - Chicken Drumstick+: Mt 15.  Effective against dragons. Def/Res+2 when this unit initiates attack.
Special: Bonfire

A: Sturdy Blow 2
B: Axe Valor 3

HP: 40
Atk: 36
Spd: 26
Def: 32
Res: 24

He's slowish, but he can counter those dang dragons! I kinda wish I'd made the white on his outfit a bit fluffier-looking like in the other Christmas designs, but otherwise, I love this. XD

Also, nice idea for Marth there!

Thanks. I actually saw your Xmas Ike 2 months ago, and I liked the idea. Sucks that it had to be an Awakening based banner.

6 minutes ago, Erren said:

Thanks. I actually saw your Xmas Ike 2 months ago, and I liked the idea. Sucks that it had to be an Awakening based banner.

Yeah, I'm sick of 3DS seasonal banners. And the newest seasonal banner isn't even Valentine's to go with February's holiday AND it's Elibe, which I don't care about. And the recent seasonal banners are full of mostly armors, which I find dumb. Why not just add actual armors from the series if you want them so bad...? IS's seasonal banners lately are just really bad imo.

And if another seasonal banner has to be 3DS, give us more Hoshido characters. It's really stupid that Camilla got shoved into the NY banner when it was clearly Hoshidan themed. Should've been Ryoma or Hinoka.

Edited by Anacybele

Speaking of seasonal banners...

Luck of the Coin: Joshua

Movement: Infantry

Color: Colorless (Bow OR Dagger)

Weapon: Double Rain-Bow+ (if Bow): Mt 15. Accelerates Special Cooldown by 1, and grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+4 to unit and allies within 2 spaces for 1 turn.  Lady Luck+ (If Dagger): Grants Def/Res+2 if attacked, and grants Atk/Spd+2 to adjacent allies after combat resolves.

A: Life and Death 3
B: Quick Riposte 3

Name: Elise
Title: Winter's Cheer
Affinity: Red Tome
***** Excellent (over 47 HP, over 35 others); **** Good (44-47 HP, 32-35 others); *** Average (40-43 HP, 28-31 others); ** Poor (36-39 HP, 25-27 others); * Terrible (below 36 HP, below 25 others)
HP: ** (37)
Atk: **** (33)
Spd: **** (34)
Def: ** (26)
Res: **** (33)
Mov: 2 (Infantry)
5* Weapon: Holiday Cheer+
Weapon Description: The unit's mouth opens into a bright smile and yells "Happy holidays!", with arms open wide in a friendly gesture. Who needs a tome when you have happiness and a bright smile?
Weapon Statistics: 13 Might. Unit and foe gain Special cooldown charge +1 per attack. (If using other similar skill, only highest value applied.)
Weapon Upgrade: None Yet
Weapon Upgrade Statistics: None Yet
Support: None
Support Statistics: None
Special: Growing Flame
Special Statistics: Before combat this unit initiates, foes in a wide area around target take damage equal to (unit's Atk - foe's Def/Res).
A Passive: None
Passive Statistics: None
B Passive: G Tomebreaker 3
Passive Statistics: If unit's HP ≥ 50% in combat against a Green Tome user, unit makes a follow-up attack and foe cannot.
C Passive: Atk/Spd Tactic 2
Passive Statistics: At start of turn, grants Atk/Spd +4 to allies within 2 spaces for one turn. Granted only if number of that ally's movement type on current team ≤ 2.

4 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Why not just add actual armors from the series if you want them so bad...? IS's seasonal banners lately are just really bad imo.

Well... most of them are... unappealing for the gacha public xD.

4 hours ago, Erren said:

Speaking of seasonal banners...

Luck of the Coin: Joshua

Movement: Infantry

Color: Colorless (Bow OR Dagger)

Weapon: Double Rain-Bow+ (if Bow): Mt 15. Accelerates Special Cooldown by 1, and grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+4 to unit and allies within 2 spaces for 1 turn.  Lady Luck+ (If Dagger): Grants Def/Res+2 if attacked, and grants Atk/Spd+2 to adjacent allies after combat resolves.

A: Life and Death 3
B: Quick Riposte 3

Why the bow has 15 MT? XD

8 minutes ago, Troykv said:

Well... most of them are... unappealing for the gacha public xD.

So? Reinhardt was practically unknown before he got added and now he's super popular. That shouldn't matter.