Best Class

SapphireZ

so, in my conquest playthrough i have a LOT of seals. but the ony unit thats the max level is corrin. just wondering what class should i change into? or should i stick with the class that i already have.:Pent:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the seals that i have include:

---------------------------------------------

the seal that turns you into a tank (DLC)

Partner seal (i married elise)

heart seal (talent is mage, i know it sucks)

Master seal (im a nohr prince right now)

seal that turns you into a lodestar

and the others are ones that are for females!

:KnollRoll:

I'm no expert on the Fates games, but I've heard a lot about classes that have a single weapon type being superior to those with multiple ones due to weapon ranks. One of those being Berserker.

41 minutes ago, DawnedByAnime said:

thanks but i dont have a seal that can turn me into berserker, maybe we can get sombody else to help?

go for fighter first. then promote into berserker

59 minutes ago, Captain Karnage said:

Luck is probably the least important stat.

I would beg to differ - constantly being at risk of eating critical hits is a very bad thing in a game series with permanent death.

1 hour ago, Captain Karnage said:

Luck is probably the least important stat.

Anyways there' a big section on the info page of fates that show you how all of the classe branch off.

thx

Corrin can use Friendship Seals to Class-Change into the Class of anyone he/she has reached A Rank Support with. If you A Rank Charlotte, you should be able to Friendship Seal into Fighter/Berserker. Actually, if you A Rank everyone, I think the only Class you for sure miss is Oni Savage, and that's fine because the Class is forgettable anyways.

Whatever you choose, give whoever ends up being a Lodestar the Daikon Radish and play around with them for a map, it's hilarious.

4 minutes ago, SoulWeaver said:

Corrin can use Friendship Seals to Class-Change into the Class of anyone he/she has reached A Rank Support with. If you A Rank Charlotte, you should be able to Friendship Seal into Fighter/Berserker. Actually, if you A Rank everyone, I think the only Class you for sure miss is Oni Savage, and that's fine because the Class is forgettable anyways.

If they're the same gender is Corrin, that is. Ergo, you'd need to have a female Corrin for an A with Charlotte to get you Fighter..

Edited by Levant Mir Celestia

Just now, Levant Mir Celestia said:

If they're the same gender is Corrin, that is. Ergo, you'd need to have a female Corrin for that to be true.

You sure? I could have sworn it worked the other way around. Eh, fine, A Rank Arthur then.

7 minutes ago, SoulWeaver said:

Whatever you choose, give whoever ends up being a Lodestar the Daikon Radish and play around with them for a map, it's hilarious.

thx

8 minutes ago, DawnedByAnime said:

so. i went on to my file and do you have to be A rank or A+ rank because if its A+ i dont hav ANYBODY that i can A+ support with

Only A rank. Corrin can't A+ rank anyone.

For a magic based Corrin I would recommend Dark Knight the extra movement and better defense compared to a Sorceror or Sage is very appealing. Plus assuming your Corrin has a decent str. level if dealing with someone with high resistance you have an alternative weapon choice that will do more damage and vice versa. Now in terms of overall classes the following are some of my preferences note that I generally favor physical oriented classes so these may not work too well for you. I haven't done much experimenting with magical classes, so aside from Dark Knight and Valkyrie I have little experience with these classes.

1) Wyvern lord

2) Paladin/Great Knight

3) Berserker

4) Vanguard/Hero

5) Bow Knight

6) Dark Knight

2 hours ago, SavageVolug said:

For a magic based Corrin I would recommend Dark Knight the extra movement and better defense compared to a Sorceror or Sage is very appealing. Plus assuming your Corrin has a decent str. level if dealing with someone with high resistance you have an alternative weapon choice that will do more damage and vice versa. Now in terms of overall classes the following are some of my preferences note that I generally favor physical oriented classes so these may not work too well for you. I haven't done much experimenting with magical classes, so aside from Dark Knight and Valkyrie I have little experience with these classes.

1) Wyvern lord

2) Paladin/Great Knight

3) Berserker

4) Vanguard/Hero

5) Bow Knight

6) Dark Knight

honestly i cant remember, but i think the boon and banes that i choose increased my attak and defense

Since we're talking about Corrin, I suggest you to stick to something with a sword (even if the bonus of the Yato is active as long as you have the weapon in your inventory, it's more badass to wield it).

Choices like Paladin, Great Knight and Bow Knight are good since high mobility is really appealing. Though Bow Knight is my least favorite from the 3.

Hero is good too in my opinion.