Best Class

SapphireZ

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

23 hours ago, DawnedByAnime said:

so, in my conquest playthrough i have a LOT of seals. but the ony unit thats the max level is corrin. just wondering what class should i change into? or should i stick with the class that i already have.:Pent:

Be/Sorc gives the biggest boost on pairup which is corncobs main lategame utility.

If corn is already stacked then just use the highest mt 1-2 weapon you can. (Forged shuriken/tome/bolt/levin/hand axe)

If corn isn't stacked and you want to lead with it you're reclassing for stack.

(Stack = stacking 3-5 +damage skills for between +6 and +34 damage per hit.  Utility skills often supercede the importance of more damage in the last skillslots.)

Edited by joshcja

20 hours ago, Captain Karnage said:

Luck is probably the least important stat.

Anyways there' a big section on the info page of fates that show you how all of the classe branch off.

wait, is it IN the game or ON the forums?

Just now, Morswo said:

Kaze is a ninja, you can get the class with  a friendship seal or a partner seal.

yeah but i dont think i can A+ with him, also what sword level do you get when you turn into master ninja, and also will you become ninja or master ninja straight away?

5 minutes ago, SapphireZ said:

yeah but i dont think i can A+ with him, also what sword level do you get when you turn into master ninja, and also will you become ninja or master ninja straight away?

Corrin can seal off same gender A supports.

Promotion does not affect wrank.

6 minutes ago, SapphireZ said:

yeah i can only get a rank with him

Yeah, Corrin can change his class with the friendship seal to every class of the units of the same gender which have rank A with him/her.

7 minutes ago, SapphireZ said:

If you are a base class, you will be a ninja, except you are a class like Lodestar with lvl 21+  they become a master ninja. The sword level is based on your current sword level, e.g. Corrin with a sword level C has as master ninja the same sword level, but with sword level A he becomes the B level.

1 minute ago, Morswo said:

Yeah, Corrin can change his class with the friendship seal to every class of the units of the same gender which have rank A with him/her.

If you are a base class, you will be a ninja, except you are a class like Lodestar with lvl 21+  they become a master ninja. The sword level is based on your current sword level, e.g. Corrin with a sword level C has as master ninja the same sword level, but with sword level A he becomes the B level.

can you weild yato at sword level b?

3 hours ago, SapphireZ said:

but then do i have to turn into ninja, THEN turn into master ninja?

Just if you have not used a master seal  in your class before. E.g. you are a paladin and use the friendship seal than you are a master ninja. If you are sky Knight and use you will be a ninja.  Promoted  classes stay promoted and the others stay unpromoted.

Edited by Morswo

5 minutes ago, Morswo said:

Just if you have not used a master seal  in your class before. E.g. you are a paladin and use the friendship seal than you are a master ninja. If you are sky Knight and use you will be a ninja.  Promoted  classes stay promoted and the others stay unpromoted.

hmm. but i dont think as ninja i wwont be stong enough to get lvl 20 THEN gat into master ninja

8 minutes ago, SapphireZ said:

hmm. but i dont think as ninja i wwont be stong enough to get lvl 20 THEN gat into master ninja

If you think the atk is too low. You can use items for the atk, the Ninja is good enough for lunatic, but some bosses with high def are not easy to kill with this class. The main  advantage is the range of 1-2 and the potential. With str or spd boon is the ninja  very powerful and a fantastic unit for your playthrough.

Edited by Morswo

7 minutes ago, Morswo said:

If you think the atk is too low. You can use items for the atk, the Ninja is good enough for lunatic, but some bosses with high def are not easy to kill with this class. The main  advantage is the range of 1-2 and the potential. With str or spd boon is the ninja  very powerful and a fantastic unit for your playthrough.

i choose def. and atk. boon and banes. is that a problem?