Jump to content
SapphireZ

Best Class

Recommended Posts

so, in my conquest playthrough i have a LOT of seals. but the ony unit thats the max level is corrin. just wondering what class should i change into? or should i stick with the class that i already have.:Pent:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the seals that i have include:

---------------------------------------------

the seal that turns you into a tank (DLC)

Partner seal (i married elise)

heart seal (talent is mage, i know it sucks)

Master seal (im a nohr prince right now)

seal that turns you into a lodestar

and the others are ones that are for females!

:KnollRoll:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm no expert on the Fates games, but I've heard a lot about classes that have a single weapon type being superior to those with multiple ones due to weapon ranks. One of those being Berserker.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, DawnedByAnime said:

thanks but i dont have a seal that can turn me into berserker, maybe we can get sombody else to help?

go for fighter first. then promote into berserker

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, silveraura25 said:

go for fighter first. then promote into berserker

what seal can turn you into a fighter? also i think that berserker's luck stat is HORRIBLE

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DawnedByAnime said:

what seal can turn you into a fighter? also i think that berserker's luck stat is HORRIBLE

I'm not entirely sure. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Levant Mir Celestia said:

I'd just stick with one of the Noble classes, personally.

hmm. yeah i guess so but im kinda getting bored with the class that i have now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Luck is probably the least important stat.

Anyways there' a big section on the info page of fates that show you how all of the classe branch off.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Captain Karnage said:

Luck is probably the least important stat.

I would beg to differ - constantly being at risk of eating critical hits is a very bad thing in a game series with permanent death.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Captain Karnage said:

Luck is probably the least important stat.

Anyways there' a big section on the info page of fates that show you how all of the classe branch off.

thx

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Corrin can use Friendship Seals to Class-Change into the Class of anyone he/she has reached A Rank Support with. If you A Rank Charlotte, you should be able to Friendship Seal into Fighter/Berserker. Actually, if you A Rank everyone, I think the only Class you for sure miss is Oni Savage, and that's fine because the Class is forgettable anyways.

Whatever you choose, give whoever ends up being a Lodestar the Daikon Radish and play around with them for a map, it's hilarious.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, SoulWeaver said:

Corrin can use Friendship Seals to Class-Change into the Class of anyone he/she has reached A Rank Support with. If you A Rank Charlotte, you should be able to Friendship Seal into Fighter/Berserker. Actually, if you A Rank everyone, I think the only Class you for sure miss is Oni Savage, and that's fine because the Class is forgettable anyways.

If they're the same gender is Corrin, that is. Ergo, you'd need to have a female Corrin for an A with Charlotte to get you Fighter..

Edited by Levant Mir Celestia

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Levant Mir Celestia said:

If they're the same gender is Corrin, that is. Ergo, you'd need to have a female Corrin for that to be true.

You sure? I could have sworn it worked the other way around. Eh, fine, A Rank Arthur then.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, SoulWeaver said:

Corrin can use Friendship Seals to Class-Change into the Class of anyone he/she has reached A Rank Support with. If you A Rank Charlotte, you should be able to Friendship Seal into Fighter/Berserker. Actually, if you A Rank everyone, I think the only Class you for sure miss is Oni Savage, and that's fine because the Class is forgettable anyways.

Whatever you choose, give whoever ends up being a Lodestar the Daikon Radish and play around with them for a map, it's hilarious.

thx

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

so. i went on to my file and do you have to be A rank or A+ rank because if its A+ i dont hav ANYBODY that i can A+ support with

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, DawnedByAnime said:

so. i went on to my file and do you have to be A rank or A+ rank because if its A+ i dont hav ANYBODY that i can A+ support with

Only A rank. Corrin can't A+ rank anyone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For a magic based Corrin I would recommend Dark Knight the extra movement and better defense compared to a Sorceror or Sage is very appealing. Plus assuming your Corrin has a decent str. level if dealing with someone with high resistance you have an alternative weapon choice that will do more damage and vice versa. Now in terms of overall classes the following are some of my preferences note that I generally favor physical oriented classes so these may not work too well for you. I haven't done much experimenting with magical classes, so aside from Dark Knight and Valkyrie I have little experience with these classes.

1) Wyvern lord

2) Paladin/Great Knight

3) Berserker

4) Vanguard/Hero

5) Bow Knight

6) Dark Knight

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, SavageVolug said:

For a magic based Corrin I would recommend Dark Knight the extra movement and better defense compared to a Sorceror or Sage is very appealing. Plus assuming your Corrin has a decent str. level if dealing with someone with high resistance you have an alternative weapon choice that will do more damage and vice versa. Now in terms of overall classes the following are some of my preferences note that I generally favor physical oriented classes so these may not work too well for you. I haven't done much experimenting with magical classes, so aside from Dark Knight and Valkyrie I have little experience with these classes.

1) Wyvern lord

2) Paladin/Great Knight

3) Berserker

4) Vanguard/Hero

5) Bow Knight

6) Dark Knight

honestly i cant remember, but i think the boon and banes that i choose increased my attak and defense

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Since we're talking about Corrin, I suggest you to stick to something with a sword (even if the bonus of the Yato is active as long as you have the weapon in your inventory, it's more badass to wield it).

Choices like Paladin, Great Knight and Bow Knight are good since high mobility is really appealing. Though Bow Knight is my least favorite from the 3.

Hero is good too in my opinion.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...