FE6 auction draft

Gradivus.

C21 9/176

Spoiler

Douglas and Fae protect the undrafted horsemen selling my stuff. Everyone else goes right towards the boss. On turn 2, Perceval carries Roy and gives him to Lance on turn 3. Lance rushes away with Roy while the others kill Wyverns. By turn 7, Lance drops Roy about 8 tiles from the throne. Lance starts fighting the boss with an Armorslayer on turn 8 and kills him by turn 9. Zeiss goes into the Secret Shop and buys 11 boots. Roy seizes on turn 9.

C21x 8/184

Spoiler

On turn 1 Zeiss carries Roy, and Geese carries Lance over the river. By turn 3, Zeiss gives Roy to Lance and Lance rushes ahead as expected. By turn 7, Lance drops Roy close to the throne. On turn 8, Lance kills the boss and Roy seizes. Throughout the chapter, I have been using Boots and by the end of the chapter, Lance has 14 move, Cecilia has 14 move, Perceval has 14 move, and Lugh has 12 move. Cecilia and Lance can use Forblaze and Malte, respectively. Perceval could use the Wyrmslayer, and Lugh could do a lot of damage to Mamkutes with his Magic. In hindsight, I could've given 3 boots to Geese or Dieck instead of Lugh since they can use legendary weapons. Also, Zeiss doesn't get boots because he can't use Malte nor Wyrmslayer. 

C22 8/192

Spoiler

Lance, Cecilia, and  Zeiss are on the right side, Lugh and Perceval are on the left side. Lance carries Roy. By turn 4, Lance is near the Zephiel door and drops him so they can kill enemies around the door. Zeiss hits the right switch by turn 5, and Perceval hits the left switch by turn 6. Lance starts fighting Zephiel with his 4 use Killer Lance on turn 6. Lance kills Zephiel on EP with 2 crits and he breaks his Killer Lance enabling him to equip his Javelin and kill the surrounding enemies on EP. On turn 7, Lance and Cecilia rescue drop Roy close to the throne. Roy seizes on turn 8.

C23 4/196

Spoiler

Zeiss carries Roy turn 1 and gives him to Lance turn 2. Lance drops Roy close to the throne on turn 3. On turn 3 EP, Lance got berserked and Perceval got slept to Cecilia and Lugh had to share Forblaze to kill the boss. Roy seizes on turn 4.

C24 14/210

Spoiler

With constant rescue dropping, Roy is able to seize a throne every other turn. Cecilia and Lance killed the most Mamkutes while Perceval carried Roy the most. Roy seizes the 7th and last throne on turn 14.

Final 1/211

Spoiler

Roy gets rescue dropped in front of Idoun and kills her on EP. 

Final turn count: 211 turns

Proof of turn counts:

Spoiler

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

I got an A in Tactics, Combat and Survival, and an E in Experience, Funds, and Power. B overall.

Unit Review and Battle Counts:

Spoiler

unknown.png

Subpar unit for obvious reasons. I probably could have given him more experience early game but I don't know. He promoted at level 11.

unknown.png

Worth the $5. She tanked Purges in C16 and protected undrafted units in certain situations. Also, better combat than Douglas.

unknown.png

Worth the $33. I just wish you were Shanna, Tate, or Miredy. My biggest regret is probably not getting one of these 3 fliers and letting someone else get 2 of them. Anyways Zeiss saved turns in C18 and C19, and probably C21x. Zeiss is a decent unit, he just isn't as good as the other fliers since he comes after C15 and he has less time to get levels. Also, 8 move is cool.

unknown.png

Geese saved a turn on C21x so for $20 he was probably worth. I don't really have anything else to say about him. He can carry people I guess.

unknown.png

Worth the $63. Amazing bases and has 8 move. Useful throughout the whole time he was on my team. I wish I gave him S rank Swords so he can use the Durandal but I 14 turned C24 and having Durandal Perceval wouldn't improve that.

unknown.png

An amazing early game unit, worth the $77. He probably saved many turns during the 1st 10 chapters or so, before Lance starts to dominate the rest of the game. Dieck becomes almost useless once I have 4 other 8+ move units by C17.

unknown.png

I regret what I said earlier. Lugh is worth the $55. It was hard getting him to level 10 by chapter 8x but it was rewarding. Lugh is good because he can promote early so he becomes another 6 move unit with 1-2 range. However, just like Dieck, he kinda became almost useless due to all the other high move units I had in the late game. I gave Lugh some boots but his endgame role could've been filled by Dieck or Geese. He also can't rescue anyone. 

unknown.png

MVP of the draft of course. He carries Roy to almost every throne and kills 80% of the bosses. Good combat all throughout the game. 

unknown.png

Worth the $28. Probably the most efficient purchase on my team along with Zeiss. She's like Perceval but with lower bases. I used Cecilia more than Perceval since she is a lot more consistent when attacking from range.

unknown.png

Worth the $2. He basically did the same job as Fae but his combat is a bit worse. Workable bases and decent weapon ranks for $2. He can also carry people and probably gave me an extra 600 gold or something in C17. 

unknown.png

Worth the $40. A good early game unit, along with Dieck and Lance. I got 2 Hero Crests over the course of the game but Dieck got the 1st one since his stats were better and Geese got the 2nd one since Berserkers can walk on water. Lot became useless faster than the other foot units due to not promoting. However, he gave me an extra 600 gold in C17.

unknown.png

Worth the $20 as an early game utility unit. Workable bases and got many villages that were out of the way in the early game. He is also the one who rescued Roy turn 1 and gave Roy to Lance on turn 2 for many early game chapters. I unnecessarily deployed him for a lot of chapters. His last useful contribution was probably in C8x.

Bartre and Cath probably cost negative money. Karel took 2 Ballista hits in C24 and that was it. I had a lot of fun and learned more about drafts in general.

• 2 weeks later...

C6 6/45 turns

Forgot to note this down earlier, everyone went up the left and merlinus distracted enemies in the middle. Rutger killed the boss. Sue and Saul get.

C7 7/52 turns

Bosses are now exempted from my no rigging rule because they're too much bullshit. Anything before or after the bosskill still has to go through the chapter save though.

Jerrot get. Recruited him on turn 2 by having Sue+Wolt rescue drop Roy ahead on turn 1. KE!Rutger or Rapier!Roy had to crit on EP1 (the former faced a Knight, the latter a Merc). Ward went to the left to distract a Knight (who gets killed), an Archer, a Merc and a Wyvern Rider until the other units can swoop in to kill them. Roy gave Jerrot a Hand Axe, a Javelin and a Silver Lance so he can tank the swarm of enemies on turn 2. Turn 3, each one of them killed a Cav and Jerrot pulled the Wyvern Rider to the right. Wolt and Rutger went below the arena to help out Ward and then went up towards Jerrot and Roy. Sue collected villages. Turn 4, Jerrot finished the Wyvern Rider off with Silver Lance. Rutger and Roy finished off Armor Knights and Rutger ended up needing a dodge against one out of 2 mages or the knight he killed. Turn 5, Jerrot took the Armorslayer and rescued Roy up. Ward bought a lot of Door Keys and a chest key. Turn 6, Ward gave one door key to Wolt, who then opened the door and Jerrot went up to the boss, dropping Roy off, with Armorslayer equipped. Since he missed both hits on EP, I went full filthy rigging and made him crit Debias at 57 hit 2 crit. I have no regrets, it's FE6 thrones' fault for having +30 avo. Got Red gem, Elixir, Horseslayer, Knight crest, Physic, KE and Torch staff. Only managed to buy 1 chest key, sadly, since I didn't have the money to buy more. NPCs!Noah and Treck did their work and didn't get recruited.

Spoiler

XVQw1IR.png3mhpMQd.pngDEHROGe.pngNksJ59s.pngf4MaHH4.pnguLVsTyk.pngWuVnVfs.pngipPNUnV.png

C8 17/69 turns

Jerrot led the charge and killed most enemies with Hand Axes. He also used Iron Sword to chip enemies so Sue can finish off (or Rutger or Roy). Gave the Seraph Robe to Sue and used up the Chest Key to get Light Brand, Killer Bow, Knight Crest, Guiding Ring and Secret Book. Jerrot killed Legance with 4 Light Brand hits, on PP+EP. He then went on to collect the Guiding Ring and Secret Book, the latter of which I could've skipped to save a turn, but I wanted it since either 4000G or +4 hit on Jerrot will be pretty useful.

C8x 9/78 turns

Went up. Wolt continually got attacked by a Merc so Saul can heal him. Jerrot killed Henning with Light Brand hit + KE crit. Mainly trained Rutger and Sue.

Spoiler

8zISb2X.pngdgWpS2X.png5WkprEV.pngJCqyNrK.pngIfwYFNq.pngSkb8NJL.png4wxvzU2.png

C9 8/86 turns

Gave Jerrot the Secret Book on turn 2. Jerrot led the charge with Hand Axes and Javelins and went to the villages to visit the right one, triggering B route. Sue recruited Shin and helped with ferrying. Rutger killed the boss with 2 KE crits, having just enough str to not need a promotion for it. He also counterkilled Fir and facetanked a crit from her like a boss.

C10B 9/95 turns

Promoted Wade on turn 1 because I get another Hero crest after this map anyway and am not promoting Rutger just yet. Sue, Wade, Saul and Merlinus went up the middle to collect villages and so Sue can kill enemies through the wall. Jerrot, Rutger, Roy and Wolt went up the right. Jerrot and Rutger attacked the 100 HP wall on turns 4 and 5 and Jerrot finished it off on turn 6. Rutger visited the Orion's Bolt and Sleep villages and Wolt the Swordreaver one. Merlinus got the Barrier and Wade visited the other villages, with help from Sue. Jerrot rescued Roy on turn 7 and dropped him near the castle on turn 8. He then ORKOed the boss with 2x Hammer at 54 hit. Clarine recruited Klein. Bought 2 steel bows and 1 iron bow.

Spoiler

jBxyWpJ.png5ZM3rPZ.pnglsXKIf9.pngxotEOO7.pngGRzWMvI.pngTKK0dSE.pngoZMaU23.pnghZQg987.png

C11B 6/101 turns

This was pretty hard. Elphin get. He used a Seraph Robe on turn 1 and got healed by Saul. Rutger went left, Jerrot killed the Merc near the start and Klein the Hand Axe!Fighter. Sue and Wade dropped Elphin ahead.

Turn 2, Rutger killed a Fighter and went further to the left. Sue killed a Fighter in Jerrot's way and Jerrot killed an Archer on a Ballista with Javelin. Elphin then danced Shanna (undrafted) to the shop and she swapped Jerrot to a Steel Sword and bought 3 Lightning tomes and 2 Chest Keys. Merlinus gave the Lightning tomes to Saul and he went left and promoted. Roy Light Brand chipped a Fighter for Wolt, Klein rescued Elphin and Wade rescued Roy. EP, Jerrot killed a Fighter and a Mercenary and got attacked by an Archer. Saul counterattacked a Fighter to finish him off next turn.

Turn 3, Klein gave Elphin to Jerrot and Wade gave Roy to Sue. Jerrot dropped Elphin on a forest tile and Sue dropped Roy as far as possible. Rutger went within range of the 2 Fighter + Berserker + Archer group, pulling them just in time since they'd start killing the civilians next turn. The Fighters attacked first, suiciding on Steel Sword!Rutger, the Berserker survived 2 attacks and got finished off by Saul next turn.

Turn 4, Jerrot attacked the Merc + 2 Fighters + Archer group in the castle area. The mercs next to the castle and the turn 4 reinforcements moved towards Jerrot. It resulted in this formation after EP5:

Spoiler

dZc7n60.png

Turn 6, Jerrot ORKOed the boss with Armorslayer thanks to WTA since the boss has a silver axe equipped. Elphin danced Roy to the throne. Got the Red Gem from the village and the Energy Ring from protecting the civilians.

C12 5/106 turns

Promoted Sue and Rutger and gave a Speedwing to Jerrot. Turn 1, Wade and Roy ganged up on the right Fighter in the entrance, with Roy finishing with Light Brand and taking Wade's axe away so he doesn't get sleep staffed. Sue then took away Roy's Light Brand for the same reason and promoted. Unarmed Rutger then rescued Sue and Jerrot took her, used a Speedwing and canto'd ahead. Elphin then danced Jerrot, who moved left of the Knight and dropped Sue left so she can bait a Fighter and the Warrior through the wall, having to Killer Bow crit the Warrior. Klein killed the other Fighter near the start. Saul, Wolt and undrafted Marcus went right. Saul 2RKOed the Killer Axe!Fighter, who only pulled 41 hit and 21 crit against him. Wolt and Marcus stayed out of range, with Wolt's short bow being in Marcus' inventory.

Turn 2, Elphin danced Roy and gave him a Killing Edge. Wade and Klain then dropped Elphin ahead so Sue can pick him up without any detour. She did so and canto'd as far ahead as possible and Jerrot dropped him off. Since both have 8 mov, this was enough so Elphin is only within range of two Archers, one with Longbow and one with Steel Bow, making him pretty likely to survive. Merlinus gave Rutger an Iron Sword so he can absorb the sleep staff. Saul opened the door and Wolt and Marcus opened the door while staying out of range. Saul ORKOed the Knight back and almost ORKOed the Fighter, allowing Wolt to finish off on turn 3.

Turn 3, Roy went next to Sue and she rescued him. Jerrot took him from her and was danced ahead to drop him into 2 Steel Axe!Fighters and 1 Hand Axe!Fighter. Merlinus opened the door to the left treasury and Wolt finished his Fighter. Saul got the first chest to the right.

Turn 4, Roy opened the door to Ain. Elphin danced Sue so she and Jerrot can lift Elphin towards Roy. Wolt opened the second door and Saul got another chest. Marcus followed. Merlinus opened the first chest on his side.

Turn 5, Jerrot ORKOed Ain with Wyrmslayer and Saul got another chest. Marcus then took the chest key and canto'd to the last chest (the one close to the door so Wolt can reach it) and Wolt took the chest key and opened the chest. Merlinus opened the final chest on his side and Roy got danced to the throne.

Spoiler

BkIjlB4.pngRQepeuy.pnghfrTEy8.png0TtCtdB.png0LqJFdx.pngZb1YFhD.pngURs0YwX.pngIc0mFum.pngWeTQkXN.png

C12x 5/111 turns

Turn 1, Jerrot rescued Roy and dropped him ahead. Roy used Wyrmslayer to ORKO some enemies, since he needed both its high mt and low wt to get ORKOes. Saul used the Energy Ring. Sue killed an enemy near the start so Elphin survives reliably.

Turn 2, Rutger opened the Elixir chest near the start so the enemy Thief doesn't. Saul could've physic'd Elphin or used a Vulnerary, but it wasn't necessary since both dodged their enemies. Sue got danced, canto-rescued Elphin and Jerrot dropped him off. Roy helped make a formation so Elphin can't be attacked. The nearby Fighter and Archer just attacked Roy (who had a Light Brand equipped) instead.

Turn 3, Sue opened the second Elixir chest (#8 on FEWOD), revealing an Archer, a Myrmidon and a Druid. Jerrot killed the Druid and Roy got danced to kill the Fighter that attacked him previously and the Archer revealed by Sue. Elphin wasn't within range of the Myrmidon. Saul started killing most enemies in the south since he gets a lot of exp from it. Wolt also got fed some kills, getting to level 11 by the end of the map.

Turn 4, Sue killed the Myrmidon and got danced to rescue Elphin. Jerrot dropped him off and canto'd towards the White Gem, taking the chest key from Sue. Turn 5, Sue double critted Guerrero with Killer Bow, Jerrot got the White Gem and Roy got danced to the throne.

C13 7/118 turns

This was easier than I expected since Jerrot and Sue are both really good. Could've 6-turned if I passed up on killer weapons, but that was too risky for me. Promoted Wolt on turn 1. Danced Jerrot ahead so he can ORKO a Longbow!Archer on PP1 and counterkill some enemies. Turn 2, he Horseslayer'd all but one of the cavalry on the second bridge while others cleaned up on the archer island.

Turn 3, Sue got danced and she and Jerrot dropped Elphin ahead. Klein went within range to give Roy to Sue on turn 4, while Wade picked Roy up. Turn 4, Wade gave Roy to Klein and he dropped him near Jerrot. Sue ORKOed a Wyvern Rider and Jerrot moved ahead. Elphin went on a forest tile so the Jav/Steel Lance enemies can't kill him and danced Jerrot. Jerrot dropped Roy off. EP, he ORKOed 2 Mercs with Silver Lance and damaged the Hero.

Turn 5, Sue finished off the Hero (although she missed a Silver Bow hit so Roy finished the job with Light Brand) and got danced. She and Jerrot then dropped Elphin far to the right. EP, 2 of the remaining Wyvern Riders attacked Roy, the third one didn't find a target. Turn 6, Sue killed the most accurate Wyvern Rider and Jerrot picked up Roy, dropping him after getting danced. He then canto'd within range of a Paladin to get some axe wexp. Turn 7, Sue killed Flaer and Jerrot got danced to the armory, going around the right side of the castle since the left one was blocked by Cavs. Klein got the Al's Blade and Roy seized.

Saul went up from the start and soloed the enemies near the Body Ring village, gaining around 150 exp. He got the body ring and used it right away for the desert. Now he can rescue everyone in my team except Wade, Jerrot and Merlinus.

Spoiler

yyF9cK5.pngek5klk4.pnga6vCsu9.pngkyk0kSk.pngxOCEmqN.pngTZeoZ23.pngWIYkPwp.pngy8rgUIQ.png7mV2cC4.png

C14 7/125 turns

Body Ring!Saul came in handy here, as expected, since he could ferry Rutger. Turn 1, Cecilia got the boots and Saul took them from her while picking up Rutger. Elphin took them from Saul, danced him and Saul went ahead. Wade then rescued Roy and Sue took Roy, took the boots, used them and canto'd ahead of Elphin. Milady rescued Cecilia to avoid illegal sleep staff targeting.

Turn 2, Elphin danced Sue so she can finish off a Mage that attacked Saul. Saul then dropped Rutger ahead. Jerrot entered the range of the wyvern riders with a Hand Axe equipped. EP, Sue got attacked by 1 Wyvern Rider, Jerrot by 2 and Rutger killed some Mercs. Klein counterkilled a Mage with the Brave Bow.

Turn 3, Wolt and Jerrot finished off the Wyverns and Sue OHKOed hers with Silver Bow (she even doubled despite carrying Roy). Rutger went further ahead and used an Elixir or Vulnerary to heal up, depending on how many enemies hit him. Saul moved back slightly so Sue can reach him next turn. Jerrot got attacked by the Wyvern Lord.

Turn 4, Wolt and Jerrot finished off the Wyvern Lord. Sue gave Roy to Saul and Rutger again charged further ahead. Not much happened except Rutger killing enemies and Shanna and Sophia collecting items. The Bishop used up his last sleep use, one being soaked up by Wade and the others being dodged by Saul at 17 hit.

Turn 5, Rutger faced the second Mercenary/Hero group and Saul hid out on a Desert tile. Turn 6, Saul gave Roy to Rutger and he dropped him near the castle. Turn 7, Saul made the boss visible with his Torch staff sight and Rutger killed him with a Durandal crit at 77 hit 33 crit. Roy then seized. Didn't go shopping, I guess it'll suck not having Pure Water somewhere but I'll be fine without the rest since C15 has buyable Lightning tomes. Got the Silver Card, Talisman, Speedwings, Silence and Boots.

C14x 4/129 turns

Turn 1, Sue got danced and dropped Saul within range of the enemies, placing herself such that the enemies can't attack her without retaliation, making them all attack Saul. Turn 2, Jerrot got danced down, with Roy in the saddlebags. Saul and Sue each ORKOed a Pirate. Turn 3, Jerrot gave Roy to Sue and she dropped him 1L1D of the generic Bolting!Sage, which is a pretty safe tile because the boss is distracted by Merlinus. Saul used an Elixir and tanked most enemies for exp. Turn 4, Saul ORKOed an Archer and Sue ORKOed the boss with a Killer Bow hit+crit. Roy seized.

Spoiler

wFXU0K2.pngJ84b3wD.png6gwZjd6.pngTU1FvEm.pngssr21N7.png69UZjt1.pngr2bBIm9.pngcmYMkFK.pngXqrXJG8.png

C15 8/137 turns

I'm sure a 7-turn was possible somehow, but I'll just take this. Saul used a Dracoshield and Marcus went shopping, buying 20 Lightning tomes and 7 chest keys. Recruited Percival for his stuff. Otherwise a pretty straightforward clear, Sue and Saul led the charge and Jerrot and Rutger helped them from turn 3 on.

Edited by Gradivus.

• 8 months later...

C16 10/147 turns

Sue, Saul, Roy, Elphin, Jerrot and Igrene went up the middle and so did Marcus, who ferried Milady. Turn 1, Sue dropped Saul way ahead, with him killing the Killer Axe!Fighter and her killing the Paladin and the Mage through the wall. Turn 4, Jerrot opened the door in the centre and Sue killed the Purge!Bishop. Roy got rescue chained ahead so Hugh moves towards the centre and not the right entrance. Turn 5, Sue killed the snipers through the wall and I started facing Douglas. Jerrot then entered the treasure room and Saul followed up, they collected all the treasure by the end of the chapter. Sue ferried Igrene towards the wall and Roy just walked to the throne, recruiting Hugh on his way for the VIP card. Sue killed Narshen over the course of 3 turns with Killer Bow.

Rutger, Wolt and Klain took on the right entrance and got all the items easily.

C16x 6/153 turns

Had to double use the silence on the Bolting!Sage because he recovers on turn 5 and kills Roy, lol.

Turn 1, Saul silenced the Bolting!Sage, Jerrot got danced and Sue rescued Elphin so Jerrot can drop him ahead. Elphin faced the Steel Lance!Knight and the Elfire!Mage to the right on turn 1, having to dodge one, which is easy. Turn 2, Igrene killed the knight and Jerrot the mage. Saul berserked the right Sniper so he moves off the chokepoint and kills the Bolting!Mages in the boss area. Sue rescued Rutger and dropped him far ahead so he can kill the Paladin and the melee!Cavs on EP.

Turn 3, Saul silenced the Bolting!Sage again. Rutger killed the Jav!Cav in the way and Jerrot got danced to rescue Saul and give him to Sue. She then fullmoved ahead and OHKOed the Mage with a silver bow. Sue was brought pretty low by the Purge!Bishop now, but on turn 4 he only has 30 hit against her since she drops Saul ahead. Turn 5, Saul rescued Rutger pocket Roy into the boss area and Rutger dropped Roy far enough ahead that only the Longbow!Sniper and the Aircalibur!Sage can attack him, but not the knight. He survived them with 1 HP. Rutger killed the boss with a silver sword crit on turn 6.

I'll add weapon ranks to this statbox.

Spoiler

pL0n3MO.pngmK8DiXd.pngoCGMxcD.pngCwJ5GJb.pngQt6ZO46.png61oVQ3T.pngIlqlORx.pngXoMZqyE.pngIAilmWu.pngecViZ8x.pngPirqp5b.png

SR7jHHV.pngjy2FcsL.png3f4b6t9.pngCWa8ujC.pngncLaUOQ.pngPnXks46.pngN74oS5D.pngCnTOmIA.pngOVj8EXM.png

C17S 4/157 turns

This map featured the first truly disgusting EP of this run, hopefully the only one.

Turn 1, Sue dropped Saul far ahead towards the south. Jerrot rescued Elphin and Wolt and Roy activated their C support. Turn 2, Saul crossed the bridge and Sue killed the remaining Nomad Trooper (she saw him because Saul used the last torch staff use on turn 1). Jerrot dropped Elphin on a mountain so he can be rescued far down on turn 3. Turn 3, Roy was rescue-chained to Jerrot, who then gave him to Saul, who then rescue staffed Elphin. Sue then took Roy from Saul and got danced, entering the boss' range while dropping Roy off. She then hit Arcard back on EP with 2 silver bow hits and double crit him with killer bow on turn 4. Elphin had to dodge 4/5 enemies, of which there were 4 wyverns and the ballista, oof.

C18S 2/159 turns

This was pretty easy. Saul hammerned Rescue, then Sue dropped him way ahead and killed the boss on turn 2. Saul then rescued Roy to the gate. Bought a few killers. Saul hit S light.

C19S 6/165 turns

Oof. Went through the right and didn't visit any of the houses. Turn 1, Saul barrier'd Jerrot. Jerrot and Brave Bow!Klain then killed the Nomads to the right. Sue rescued Saul and got danced to drop him way ahead. Wolt rescued Roy and Rutger just moved right. Igrene moved up to fight the nomad trooper and his clique.

Turn 2, Sue and Saul killed the 2 remaining fliers. Rutger got danced and Jerrot rescued Elphin so Rutger can drop him ahead. Klain also gave his brave bow to Jerrot. Igrene now moved on the forest tile and used vulneraries and sometimes elixir if necessary to survive the onslaught of nomads and wyverns. Turn 3, Wolt gave Roy to Rutger. Elphin danced Jerrot ahead and he rescued Elphin, moving next to the breakable wall. Saul then took and dropped Elphin. Sue took the brave bow from Jerrot and attacked the wall. EP, the Sleep!Sage attacked Jerrot and missed thanks to the barrier boost, which was still at +5, putting the hitrate at 39%.

Turn 4, Sue killed the Myrmidon with Silver Bow, standing next to the wall to counterkill a lot of bow users after Jerrot Brave Lance'd the wall to death. Saul silenced the Sleep!Sage and got danced to Sleep the Silence!Sage aswell, but he missed. Fortunately the sage decided to move to a tile where he's not dangerous to Roy next turn. EP, Sue counterkilled like 6 bow users. Elphin got attacked by the mage. Turn 5, Sue attacked the wall with brave bow. Jerrot killed it with brave lance after killing the Mage with help from Elphin. Saul then rescued Rutger pocket Roy up and they jumped into this mess of a boss area. Roy sort of barely survived it:

Spoiler

vJzIVA9.png

Saul then took hammerne from Jerrot and gave him rescue to hammerne it. Then he got danced and killed the archer. Jerrot killed another archer and Sue ORKOed the nomad trooper in front of Kel with silver bow. Rutger then durandal crit Kel and Roy seized.

C20S 6/171 turns

Sue, Jerrot pocket Roy and Rutger went up the right, collected all the treasure and Rutger Armorslayer crit+hit Roartz down. Got all the treasure, the last chest having been obtained by Wolt on turn 6. Both Bolting!Sages got sleep'd on turn 2 and Wade absorbed the Berserk, hopelessly attacking Elphin with a Hand Axe. From turn 3 on, Saul could use the restore staff, so Wade's shittiness bought me some time here. Here's a screenshot at the start of turn 6 (after which Jerrot, Sue and Wolt each opened a chest):

Spoiler

DwnebJm.png

C20xS free/171 turns

Free map. Didn't go for a lot of grinding though, just used a Dracoshield on Saul and got S axes on Jerrot.

C21 8/179 turns

Tough map. Fielded Shanna, Milady and Zeiss as undrafted units to visit THE SHOP and carry boots towards the main group. Saul rescued Elphin on turn 1 so Sue can rescue drop him within range of a lot of enemies. Yoder berserk'd the nearby Sage. Klain picked up Roy, Rutger moved ahead (to be given Roy later) and Jerrot moved ahead aswell. Saul and Sue just fought enemies on turn 2 while Jerrot picked up Elphin. Turn 3, Saul rescued Rutger pocket Roy and Rutger dropped Roy ahead. Yoder soloed the wyverns from the right (aggroed by Shanna standing in their extended range) with help from Igrene against the Wyvern Lord. Shanna entered the secret shop on turn 5 and bought 20 boots and Jerrot killed the Fire Dragon left of the shrine with Armads. At the start of turn 7, I was in this situation:

Spoiler

JB52nDc.png

Rutger had already chugged two boots with Elphin's help and Roy one. Roy ate another one and got rescued ahead by Jerrot. Rutger took Roy from Jerrot and ate a third boots. Elphin danced Rutger and Rutger dropped Roy within seizing range. Elphin was standing within Gale's spawning range, so I was pretty lucky his wyverns just wait next to some player units or Zeiss would've incurred a 4-turn penalty. Rutger double crit Murdock with Armorslayer on turn 8 and Roy seized after Saul, Sue, Jerrot and Elphin each used one more boots.

C21x 6/185 turns

Went through the right without checking which side is better. Saul hammerned rescue. Sue dropped him way ahead on turn 1 and they killed a bunch of enemies on EP. Jerrot used Boots, Rutger killed a Merc and EP'd the Hero down (Yoder chipped the Hero with Purge to make it reliable). Igrene rescued Elphin. Turn 2, Jerrot killed a Knight in the way, Igrene gave Elphin to Rutger and he gave him to Sue. Saul and Yoder (via Purge) eliminated some more enemies so Elphin is safe and Sue dropped him ahead. Turn 3, Jerrot killed a Dark Mage through the wall and Sue Murgleis'd an Armor Knight. Saul used Boots and got danced as far ahead as possible. Saul went 1R of the chokepoint General on turn 4 and EP'd him and three dark mage types with Aureola. This aggroed a Sniper so Sue killed him on turn 5 and Saul went ahead and rescued Rutger pocket Roy, who then dropped him within seizing range. Roy barely survived the Brave Sword!Hero. Turn 6, Rutger killed the boss and Roy seized. Elphin could use 3 more boots on turns 4-6 and all other units used their boots aswell.

EDIT: Went back to not give Jerrot the last boots. Rutger needs it for the C22 strat.

Here are the current mov numbers:

Spoiler

Roy, Sue, Saul: 14 mov

Elphin: 13 mov

Rutger, Jerrot: 12 mov

Wolt, Wade, Klain, Igrene, Yoder: 6 mov

Merlinus: 5 mov

C22 4/189 turns

Rutger used the last boots for 14 mov. Right side: Roy, Merlinus, Yoder, Klain, Wolt, Wade. Left side: Rutger, Elphin, Saul, Sue, Igrene.

Igrene (on EP with Killer Bow) and Yoder (with Purge) killed the Berserkers in the lower hallway on turn 1. Saul got danced to rescue Sue ahead. She rode towards the left switch afterwards, reaching it on turn 4 while picking up the Sleep staff with canto. Saul ORKOed the Hero on that switch with Purge. Elphin and Rutger went towards the throne room through the lower hallway, with Rutger using the boots on turn 1 and getting danced on turns 2 and 3 to kill the Hero, Berserker and Sorcerer in front of the throne room. On turn 4, he killed Zephiel with a Durandal double crit.

Jerrot soloed his way up to the right Hero, killing him on PP3 + EP3 with a KE crit in 4 hits. Yoder sleep'd the Fenrir!Sorc so he's safer. Roy 2RKOed the first Merc on PP + EP and counterkilled the Sniper on turn 1. He then walked towards the throne room and got danced to seize on turn 4.

Edited by Gradivus.

• 3 months later...

C23 3/192 turns

Went up the left, Saul got danced and went on a forest tile and Aureola'd the Dragon. It was down to 3 uses after the chapter. Yoder sleep'd the LongArch!Ballistae on turns 1 and 2. Turn 2, Sue got danced to drop Roy ahead. Turn 3, Sue and Saul killed some enemies in the way and Rutger got danced to kill Brunya with Durandal. Rutger used the C22 dracoshield on turn 1 to prevent all dragons from 2-shotting him. Spoiler alert, it didn't come in handy and would've helped more on Roy at one point in C24. Yoder used the Saint's Staff to cure the status conditions on turn 3. Sold some of my remaining weaponry to buy another physic and a bunch of elixirs.

This map is a mess, putting it lightly:

Spoiler

4FCW9Kf.png

C24 8/200 turns

Not as bad as I expected given I only have 2 mounts and noone with 15 mov. Jerrot could survive two Dragons with either Maltet or Armads, which helped at some points. Yoder didn't even try to keep up with his 6 mov, but he still had some utility with physic and saint's staff. Igrene and Wade with elixirs protected

Throne 1: Jerrot got danced on turn 1 to PP-kill the dragon and get healed to survive the other two. Roy seized on turn 2.

Throne 2: Jerrot picked up Roy on turn 2 and dropped him into the second room while standing next to the throne dragon. Saul sleep'd the right dragon in room 2. EP, Jerrot killed the boss and the other generic dragon. Turn 3, Roy seized.

Throne 3: Roy got danced on turn 3 and ORKOed the throne dragon. Jerrot moved close to him and used an Elixir, counterkilling one dragon while the other one was sleep'd by Saul. Roy seized on turn 4.

Throne 4: Roy got picked up by Jerrot after seizing throne 3, Sue then dropped him off and Jerrot killed the boss on PP. Yoder used saint's staff to heal Yoder and the rest of my team. (Rutger had killed all the doorkeeper dragons in rooms 2, 3 and 4). Roy seized on turn 5 and got picked up and dropped ahead by Jerrot immediately.

Throne 5: Roy seized on turn 6 after Sue killed the boss. He counterkilled the doorkeeper dragon of this room on EP5. Saul killed the left Dragon in the room so Jerrot can pick up Roy and get danced to drop him ahead, which let Roy counterkill two Dragons in room 6, who he barely survived. Elphin was dropped slightly ahead by Sue, Rutger and Saul on turn 5.

Throne 6: Roy seized on turn 7 after Jerrot killed the boss. Saul physic'd Roy and Sue picked him up, dropping him within range of the doorkeeper of the final room, who was counterkilled with Aureola.

Final throne: Sue and Rutger ganged up on Jahn and Saul rescued Roy to victory.

Endgame 1/201 turns

Saul killed her and broke the Aureola in the process.

ZE6iuIy.png

Epilogue stuff:

Spoiler

BC7IwUt.pngwJ9KmIp.pngI0wQgf3.pngBNwkJki.pngPc7mJf5.pngxnLrQGC.png

Unit evaluations:

oiYw6xP.pngKS2t7GY.pngnqk2yeL.png

He was pretty solid considering he's Roy, had to do a lot of work early on before I got some good units.

Hhy3Ohp.pnghFwu6A4.pnggVi3Z13.png

Great unit. She incurred the Sacae route but Ilia would've been much worse turncount-wise since I don't have a flier. The inability to counter at 1-range was surprisingly bearable considering she was my 10-mov unit in midgame.

jmPxaJp.pngfGNvHeR.pngoDxrNND.png

Also a pretty great unit. His stats were never good enough for bosskilling, but he was still a mount with okay combat and great weapon ranks. He was also my MVP in C24 due to his great bulk.

jvvE0i2.pngFfpzi91.pngri9FHEt.png

I was pretty much continually reliant on him for bosskills. Sue, Jerrot and Saul just never packed enough punch.

JR5N2ig.pngtOevA54.pngDzOy204.png

He's a god. He didn't just have a lot of staff utility and was my only good 1-2 range combatant, but he also worked his way all the way up to S light to use Aureola and Purge. Rescue saved dozens of turns and a lot of maps would've been a pain without healing aswell.

2PgTlsB.pngJmzc56V.pngnoyoIUj.png

EVERYBODY YZHx7wa.png NOW

KmZnyRZ.png0M0Ufqz.pngXPiEaUV.png

Solid filler for mid- and lategame.

zvqcWQw.pngxqOU9yR.pngyRdokdM.png

He was indispensable in lategame, especially his Saint's staff, but also some Purge, Physic and status staff utility.

j9LLIQX.pngc3JPBgQ.png9EppIr4.png

Pretty useful early on. Not sure why I promoted him, getting just two more boots might have allowed me to save another turn and hit a nice round 200. Alas.

lsJmigd.pngegKxuKZ.pngjC1bSNM.png

Pretty useful early on just by being an extra unit.

2LBmvRh.pngnWzNaNA.png

I think I drafted him by accident. He was still okay as a filler.

e4vQbkR.pngoCWtPWl.png

He tanked 11 hits, what an MVP. Forgot to cap his Epilogue.

Final comments:

I think this is a nice format. The money values were all over the place because it's hard to estimate how many out of 500$ a unit is really worth (and it varies based on your team anyway). Only Roy and Merlinus being free also seems to be balanced enough with the currency system and it's certainly a refreshing change without free Marcus or Dancer.

Edited by Gradivus.