Sprite Assembly?

Hirotune

So i noticed i stopped getting notifications for that page, and i look through my notifications, and noticed that the page as completely disappeared! Which kinda sucks since i had like 3 requests pending for it that will now go unfilled since it's gone.

If i check my profile, it'll tell me where i posted and at what time. Thing is, Anything regarding that page has completely vanished, from my notifications button and from my profile

2 hours ago, Nankaina said:

Was @NekoKnight a mod as well? Might have some insight.

Not a mod, just the thread creator/absentee manager. I wish I would have gotten a heads up before the thread was nuked. I still have most of the sprites people created saved to my computer but there was a lot of information in the OP that was not saved anywhere else.

27 minutes ago, NekoKnight said:

Not a mod, just the thread creator/absentee manager. I wish I would have gotten a heads up before the thread was nuked. I still have most of the sprites people created saved to my computer but there was a lot of information in the OP that was not saved anywhere else.

Do you still have the Lukas and Rein swap?

1 minute ago, Hero_Lucina said:

I don't believe so. If the old thread stays dead, I can make a new one and request for sprites that I'm missing.

I've contacted a mod, let's see what they have to say about it.

11 minutes ago, Hero_Lucina said:

Weren’t they in your signature?

9 minutes ago, NekoKnight said:

I've contacted a mod, let's see what they have to say about it.

I’ve contacted mods some time ago as well. Apparently, it’s not as easy to resurrect the thread as it was last time.

Shame about the old topic's destruction, so much good stuff in it and so many requests left unfulfilled. Were the swimsuit Ryoma and Takumi saved?

If we need a new topic, although redundancy is generally discouraged on forums, having a second copy of the topic in the old Sprites Creative Works forum might be good?

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

1 hour ago, Nankaina said:

Is it possible to PM the people I was doing requests for? I don't know if there's a prerequisite to messaging someone. 

Sure!  You can PM people with anything from "hey nice avatar" to something serious.  As long as it follows the Code of Conduct, go for it~!

On February 15, 2018 at 10:56 PM, Interdimensional Observer said:

Were the swimsuit Ryoma and Takumi saved?

I don't know about them but I have the Sakura if you need her.

Tagging @Apples in case he missed the news. Also RIP all the missing stuff. I've got some of it saved, I'll check and see what exactly if you guys get another thread started up.

14 hours ago, SoulWeaver said:

I don't know about them but I have the Sakura if you need her.

Tagging @Apples in case he missed the news. Also RIP all the missing stuff. I've got some of it saved, I'll check and see what exactly if you guys get another thread started up.

Oh, I'm aware. Just busy. If anyone needs a sprite I've done in the past, I'll be happy to repost it if they can't be recovered.

Oh geez, that sucks.

I still have all the sprites I made on my computer plus some that I saved so if anyone needs something let me know and I'll see if I have it.

On 2/15/2018 at 1:19 PM, SSbardock84 said:

Yeah the red Ike I had disappeared as well. I'll have to check and see if I have a saved file on my desktop.

image.png.c8567ba9d800017035bc484729a56232.png

Here ya go in case you can't find it :)

On 2/15/2018 at 9:56 PM, Interdimensional Observer said:

Shame about the old topic's destruction, so much good stuff in it and so many requests left unfulfilled. Were the swimsuit Ryoma and Takumi saved?

I have them!

summertakumi.png.3ac6de840d0a3510f5d78e668c0963a3.pngsummerryoma.png.3baf13fb97cec5f412d2f1a1e8ccf998.png