Jump to content
Hirotune

Sprite Assembly?

Recommended Posts

So i noticed i stopped getting notifications for that page, and i look through my notifications, and noticed that the page as completely disappeared! Which kinda sucks since i had like 3 requests pending for it that will now go unfilled since it's gone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

crap, I had an idea that I wanted to try to make but I need the assets so that sucks, hope this gets sorted out soon, did you go through the previous pages of threads?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If i check my profile, it'll tell me where i posted and at what time. Thing is, Anything regarding that page has completely vanished, from my notifications button and from my profile

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All records from the thread have vanished. Most the sprites should be saved on Google.

If we want the thread back, let's see what some of the Mods say. @eclipse

If the old thread can't be revived, I can start one a new one after we hear from the Mods.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Lord_Grima said:

All records from the thread have vanished. Most the sprites should be saved on Google.

If we want the thread back, let's see what some of the Mods say. @eclipse

If the old thread can't be revived, I can start one a new one after we hear from the Mods.

Was @NekoKnight a mod as well? Might have some insight.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Nankaina said:

Was @NekoKnight a mod as well? Might have some insight.

Not a mod, just the thread creator/absentee manager. I wish I would have gotten a heads up before the thread was nuked. I still have most of the sprites people created saved to my computer but there was a lot of information in the OP that was not saved anywhere else.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, NekoKnight said:

Not a mod, just the thread creator/absentee manager. I wish I would have gotten a heads up before the thread was nuked. I still have most of the sprites people created saved to my computer but there was a lot of information in the OP that was not saved anywhere else.

Do you still have the Lukas and Rein swap?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Hero_Lucina said:

Do you still have the Lukas and Rein swap?

I don't believe so. If the old thread stays dead, I can make a new one and request for sprites that I'm missing.

I've contacted a mod, let's see what they have to say about it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Hero_Lucina said:

Do you still have the Lukas and Rein swap?

Weren’t they in your signature?

9 minutes ago, NekoKnight said:

I've contacted a mod, let's see what they have to say about it.

I’ve contacted mods some time ago as well. Apparently, it’s not as easy to resurrect the thread as it was last time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, NekoKnight said:

I don't believe so. If the old thread stays dead, I can make a new one and request for sprites that I'm missing.

I've contacted a mod, let's see what they have to say about it.

Alright.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I saved some sprites I liked on the low-key, but I didn't know the entire thread got erased. That's just terrible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Shame about the old topic's destruction, so much good stuff in it and so many requests left unfulfilled. Were the swimsuit Ryoma and Takumi saved?

 

If we need a new topic, although redundancy is generally discouraged on forums, having a second copy of the topic in the old Sprites Creative Works forum might be good?

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No, it wasn't deleted intentionally!

Unfortunately, that's about the extent that I know.  If I hear anything else, I'll say something!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Nankaina said:

Is it possible to PM the people I was doing requests for? I don't know if there's a prerequisite to messaging someone. 

Sure!  You can PM people with anything from "hey nice avatar" to something serious.  As long as it follows the Code of Conduct, go for it~!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On February 15, 2018 at 10:56 PM, Interdimensional Observer said:

Were the swimsuit Ryoma and Takumi saved?

I don't know about them but I have the Sakura if you need her.

Tagging @Apples in case he missed the news. Also RIP all the missing stuff. I've got some of it saved, I'll check and see what exactly if you guys get another thread started up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, SoulWeaver said:

I don't know about them but I have the Sakura if you need her.

Tagging @Apples in case he missed the news. Also RIP all the missing stuff. I've got some of it saved, I'll check and see what exactly if you guys get another thread started up.

Oh, I'm aware. Just busy. If anyone needs a sprite I've done in the past, I'll be happy to repost it if they can't be recovered.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh geez, that sucks.

I still have all the sprites I made on my computer plus some that I saved so if anyone needs something let me know and I'll see if I have it.

On 2/15/2018 at 1:19 PM, SSbardock84 said:

Yeah the red Ike I had disappeared as well. I'll have to check and see if I have a saved file on my desktop.

image.png.c8567ba9d800017035bc484729a56232.png

Here ya go in case you can't find it :)

On 2/15/2018 at 9:56 PM, Interdimensional Observer said:

Shame about the old topic's destruction, so much good stuff in it and so many requests left unfulfilled. Were the swimsuit Ryoma and Takumi saved?

I have them!

summertakumi.png.3ac6de840d0a3510f5d78e668c0963a3.pngsummerryoma.png.3baf13fb97cec5f412d2f1a1e8ccf998.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...