Sprite Assembly?

Hirotune

6 hours ago, GenericHero said:

I have them!

summertakumi.png.3ac6de840d0a3510f5d78e668c0963a3.pngsummerryoma.png.3baf13fb97cec5f412d2f1a1e8ccf998.png

Thank you! :lol:

I'll have to save these somewhere offline just in case a topic nuke ever happens again. I'll try not to look too much at Cutekumi (or is it Takute (pronounced "Ta-ku-cute")?), even though I loved holding hands with him last summer whenever we saw each other.

And I'll really try to avoid looking at Loinyoma except on special occasions. Oh the memories....

Spoiler

"It was a long day, I arrived at the beach by 10 and already he was the star of the shores. Everyone adored him and he helped all with the littlest of problems while having the greatest of fun. I too had fallen for him, and while wanting to conceal my crush, asked him if I could help out. And so, by his generosity his little lackey, I worked away the day until the sun began to set, until Ryoma had waved goodbye to everyone else. There I was, I wanted to let him be, to leave him alone, but my heart yearned to ask him, as unworthy as I felt I was. He then turned to me as the last besides us was in the distance, and he spoke to me. I tried to conceal my blushing with the bring orange light of the sun, but he could see something was off with me, and he asked whatever it was. It came out in a burst of nerves and apologies, but so I asked if we could be together a little longer, just the two of us. Ryoma smiled, he agreed with all the care he had shown throughout the day.

We walked together holding hands down a long stretch of coast taking in the sinking Sun, ending up as the veil of darkness began to grasp the air at a rundown shack. I gathered the dried driftwood and lit the bonfire, and Ryoma went inside, emerging with a catch of oysters, which we slurped by the light and warmth of the flame. We talked about ourselves, got to know each other closely, more than one would expect for those who had only first met that day.

And then we noticed the pale light arisen. I doused the meager flame that challenged the light of the radiant moon, and Ryoma swam into the selene reflection rippling upon the ocean. I followed him, going in deeper than our waist, we looked up at the fullness above, locking arms and legs we then gently drifted back to shore, together as one. As the waves crashed over us, he put his lips to mine, to keep us from drowning.

...I woke up minutes before the light returned. The first thing I felt, before my eyes had even opened, was the seawater dripping off his hair onto my chest. He too stirred from sleep, and we smiled, ever silent, into each other's eyes. I noticed at this very moment the return of the dawn as the orange disk began to emerge from the aquatic grave into which we had seen it sink the night before. He rolled off me, and side by side we took in this final moment together. Once the Sun was too bright to stare at any longer- no- a minute after that- for we tried to look even then, not wanting our time to end- we did begin our depart. We found our swimwear washed up some distances away and slid it back onto ourselves, feeling embarrassed for what we had done that night without the slightest sense of guilt. We then walked our separate ways, looking not at each other. We had agreed to end this amor, to keep a distance between us, for it was too good for this Earth. But we swore, upon a day like this, a year from now, to return here on, to honor this feeling, and to stay faithful until then."

:wub:

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/19/2018 at 10:32 PM, Nankaina said:

Okay, since this seems to slowly be morphing into the new Sprite Assembly Thread... I can't message or tag MageKnightEcho about his custom Eldigan-Robin, so...

I'm just gonna post it here.

Now in both aqua and royal blue varieties!

MageKnight Light.png

MageKnight Dark.png

Woah nice!! Thank you!

I'm honestly considering changing my name back to @MageKnightEcho just to use this.

Edited by GreatKnightEcho