Are there any grinding options on Conquest?

Erik-a

I already know (and did) the Before Awakening DLC, but are there many other options out of there? I had a lot of random encounters available to me on Birthright, but since I don't have as many grinding options on Conquest, how else do I gain experience other than the going through the main story? 

Other DLC can give you grinding experiences, but most will only allow you to grind supports.  Boo Camp and Ghostly Gold are the only things you can get actual money and experience out of, and even they restrict gaining one or the other (Boo Camp only gives you experience, and Ghostly Gold only gives you money).

The alternatives are chipping bosses on thrones (but this is fixed so you can't keep earning EXP from one guy perpetually, and I also don't know if there are many bosses on healing tiles to begin with), taking on the invasions, My Castle battles (I think), and actually managing your money and experience in a responsible manner and sucking up to the game's natural difficulty.

Experience Grinding: Main story, Paralogues (child-related or otherwise) and the experience DLC are the only ways to earn experience in Conquest. Visiting other people's My Castles and battling in them will not yield any experience.

Gold: Main story, Paralogues, Gold DLC and Anna's Personal Skill. The Profiteer Skill from the Merchant class, via Apothecary base class, is also a reliable-ish way to grind for gold and can be  obtained through the following methods:
Mozu, Izana (via re-class into Apothecary), Apothecary talent Avatar and their S-support partner via Partner Seal, Midori via Apothecary base class and a Kana parented by Midori and/or the Avatar with the aforementioned talent.

Supports: Can grind for them anywhere: story and paralogue maps, any DLC (afaik), other people's My Castles, etc.

17 minutes ago, Ertrick36 said:

Other DLC can give you grinding experiences, but most will only allow you to grind supports.  Boo Camp and Ghostly Gold are the only things you can get actual money and experience out of, and even they restrict gaining one or the other (Boo Camp only gives you experience, and Ghostly Gold only gives you money).

The alternatives are chipping bosses on thrones (but this is fixed so you can't keep earning EXP from one guy perpetually, and I also don't know if there are many bosses on healing tiles to begin with), taking on the invasions, My Castle battles (I think), and actually managing your money and experience in a responsible manner and sucking up to the game's natural difficulty.

Well, I'm up for a challenge then. I'm so used to have grinding options on Birthright, but I'll get used to Conquest.

12 minutes ago, Kurrin said:

Experience Grinding: Main story, Paralogues (child-related or otherwise) and the experience DLC are the only ways to earn experience in Conquest. Visiting other people's My Castles and battling in them will not yield any experience.

Gold: Main story, Paralogues, Gold DLC and Anna's Personal Skill. The Profiteer Skill from the Merchant class, via Apothecary base class, is also a reliable-ish way to grind for gold and can be  obtained through the following methods:
Mozu, Izana (via re-class into Apothecary), Apothecary talent Avatar and their S-support partner via Partner Seal, Midori via Apothecary base class and a Kana parented by Midori and/or the Avatar with the aforementioned talent.

Supports: Can grind for them anywhere: story and paralogue maps, any DLC (afaik), other people's My Castles, etc.

I do agree with most of this, but not so much on Profiteer - it's extremely unreliable, and stops working after seven turns.

1 minute ago, Levant Mir Celestia said:

I do agree with most of this, but not so much on Profiteer - it's extremely unreliable, and stops working after seven turns.

I never said it was particularly reliable, just reliable-ish, but an option is still an option so I added it in for the sake of inclusivity.

8 minutes ago, Kurrin said:

I never said it was particularly reliable, just reliable-ish, but an option is still an option so I added it in for the sake of inclusivity.

Which I still take issue with, because it's slow and luck-based - two things a "reliable-ish" option is NOT. Also, even in the classes with the highest luck caps, you still only have about a 1/3 chance for it to work, which isn't reliable by my standards.

Edited by Levant Mir Celestia