Is there any possible way to change my Avatar's name?

veng

recently i changed my online alias due personal reasons, most of the games i played before i changed it used my previous alias which was a huge mistake to do. for other games i had, i was able to change my nicknames in them using hex editor but i am unsure how to do that with fire emblem fates. whenever i changed my nickname in all 3 path save slots it always reverts back to my old one. 

does anybody know if there is any successful way to change your avatar's nickname? i really really do not wish to restart a game in which i invested 200 hours in just so i can rename my character.

Edited by veng

41 minutes ago, veng said:

i really really do not wish to restart a game in which i invested 200 hours in just so i can rename my character.

It is likely necessary, if you wanna change the name of your avatar, but it is possible, that you can do it with some tools, however I didn't used such things for Fire Emblem.

3 minutes ago, Morswo said:

It is likely necessary, if you wanna change the name of your avatar, but it is possible, that you can do it with some tools, however I didn't used such things for Fire Emblem.

yes, if anybody knows about any tools that can make that happen, post it here. it might even help others who are interested in it. i personally could not find any threads online that provided me with such information.

1 minute ago, veng said:

yes, if anybody knows about any tools that can make that happen, post it here. it might even help others who are interested in it. i personally could not find any threads online that provided me with such information.

It should be possible with writing in Python, or other languages which works in game development. In my opinion is it a bit too much work just for changing the name. Or you search in the data, when it is already decrypted, I think there should be something.

4 minutes ago, Morswo said:

It should be possible with writing in Python, or other languages which works in game development. In my opinion is it a bit too much work just for changing the name. Or you search in the data, when it is already decrypted, I think there should be something.

not an expert at programming and such but i will take a look at it

Edited by veng