Jump to content
veng

Is there any possible way to change my Avatar's name?

Recommended Posts

recently i changed my online alias due personal reasons, most of the games i played before i changed it used my previous alias which was a huge mistake to do. for other games i had, i was able to change my nicknames in them using hex editor but i am unsure how to do that with fire emblem fates. whenever i changed my nickname in all 3 path save slots it always reverts back to my old one. 

does anybody know if there is any successful way to change your avatar's nickname? i really really do not wish to restart a game in which i invested 200 hours in just so i can rename my character.

Edited by veng

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, veng said:

not even with hex editing or any other type of save editor?

Afraid I can't answer that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, veng said:

i really really do not wish to restart a game in which i invested 200 hours in just so i can rename my character.

It is likely necessary, if you wanna change the name of your avatar, but it is possible, that you can do it with some tools, however I didn't used such things for Fire Emblem.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Morswo said:

It is likely necessary, if you wanna change the name of your avatar, but it is possible, that you can do it with some tools, however I didn't used such things for Fire Emblem.

yes, if anybody knows about any tools that can make that happen, post it here. it might even help others who are interested in it. i personally could not find any threads online that provided me with such information.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, veng said:

yes, if anybody knows about any tools that can make that happen, post it here. it might even help others who are interested in it. i personally could not find any threads online that provided me with such information.

It should be possible with writing in Python, or other languages which works in game development. In my opinion is it a bit too much work just for changing the name. Or you search in the data, when it is already decrypted, I think there should be something.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Morswo said:

It should be possible with writing in Python, or other languages which works in game development. In my opinion is it a bit too much work just for changing the name. Or you search in the data, when it is already decrypted, I think there should be something.

not an expert at programming and such but i will take a look at it

Edited by veng

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...