Weirdest Unit You've invested in

Hero_Lucina

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I put lots of effort into Berkut. He’s not very good in Heroes (and he got screwed weapon wise. Too bad IS didn’t give him a weapon upgrade like Hinok, Felicia, etc.

i also put tons of work into ToD Henry. I gave him Life and Death 3 (before Sothe), Bow Breaker, and Quickened pulse in combination with Astra. He has the Gronnblade plus (rip nino) and he is supporting Effie. Effie’s got Hone armor, so she just goes along on Henry’s adventures, giving him plus 6 Atk and Spd while they both get 2 spaces of movement. Even with L&D he can still take a few hits, and with the Gronnblade, damage output is crazy, and if astra is charged, even Roy with triangle adept can’t stand in his way.

Probably Catria? For whatever reason I thought poison strike/savage blow would make her great. It didn't really.

I also decided for whatever reason to make Soren into a raven, TA, green tome breaker. Unlike Catria though, he gets a lot of regular use when I play against arena teams.

Lilina is running blade, fury, vantage and reprisal. She's pretty good though, not sure if she counts.

47 minutes ago, Will Bill said:

I put lots of effort into Berkut. He’s not very good in Heroes (and he got screwed weapon wise. Too bad IS didn’t give him a weapon upgrade like Hinok, Felicia, etc.

i also put tons of work into ToD Henry. I gave him Life and Death 3 (before Sothe), Bow Breaker, and Quickened pulse in combination with Astra. He has the Gronnblade plus (rip nino) and he is supporting Effie. Effie’s got Hone armor, so she just goes along on Henry’s adventures, giving him plus 6 Atk and Spd while they both get 2 spaces of movement. Even with L&D he can still take a few hits, and with the Gronnblade, damage output is crazy, and if astra is charged, even Roy with triangle adept can’t stand in his way.

Same, I love Berkut

I haven't actually done this yet, but I'm considering making a Gordin build with Reciprocal Aid and at least one Breath of Life 3 on him since he'd be filling a spot normally reserved for a Staff user.  That is, if I can give him Close Counter too.

I got Berkut up to speed, but I don't consider that weird since there was a Tempest Trial immediately following his GHB, and it was the one where they introduced the uber bonuses for bonus units. Plus the Res tank aspect is kind of cool. It's not like Clive, Stahl, or Gunter have that. Gunter, speaking of which, I promoted even though I just needed his 4 star version as a Hone Cav bot. Narcian as well, you really don't need him past four star to do his job deleting blues.

My Wierdest unit is probably Subaki. My first and currently only time that I SI'd a 5 star was to give him a Slaying lance from a random freebie Lukas. There are not a lot of good slaying users amongst lance units, but Subaki cannot damage anything outside of a bonfire proc, so I gave it to him.

I'd say Clair. She's totally inferior to Cordelia, Tana and even Est but I like her design so I gave her a Slaying Lance (and refined it) and a full skillset. She turned out incredibly good thanks to her high Spd and Res and Def Ploy+Atk Ploy makes her quite strong and bulky.

Rebecca was my main archer for quite some time. I was even using her over Innes. I imagine Boey and Mae don't count as weird. Well maybe Mae. But Boey is a solid Raven mage. But if you do count him I invested in him more than I do for most units. And Mae. Mae is just kicking arena tail on her defense team. I was struggling to get defense wins until I brought out a Blarowl Wings of Mercy Mae.

2 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

Uh, I five stared a Lissa. Does that count?

Yes, as long as you use her

1 minute ago, Usana said:

Rebecca was my main archer for quite some time. I was even using her over Innes. I imagine Boey and Mae don't count as weird. Well maybe Mae. But Boey is a solid Raven mage. But if you do count him I invested in him more than I do for most units. And Mae. Mae is just kicking arena tail on her defense team. I was struggling to get defense wins until I brought out a Blarowl Wings of Mercy Mae.

They kinda do. That's kinda scary for Mae

I killed a Brave Lyn for Kagero. In November, when she had already started to be creeped out of her status on top of the other dagger units.

I also invested in Male Corrin (red sword vanilla version), for artwork reasons.

I loaded Tailtu with breaker skills because the game kept refusing to give me Blue mage pulls and I had no real alternative. 

Hinata, obviously.

I 5*'d him. Sacrificed the first Burger King to him. Planning to offer him Seigbert after he confesses to me at 5*40. Also planning to kill a B!Ike whenever he comes home. But he knows better not to come home apparently because I haven't pulled him yet. Gonna feed him a Nephenee, a Chrom and a Slaying Sword fodder.

You know your priorities are weird when you're begging for a Oscar in summoning, but I will do it all for my Wild Samurai.

Also invested in Alfonse. Need L&D3 fodder and he will be ready for mayhem.

+1Sanaki with Raudraven+ (-Res/+Def)

Alfonse with Brave Sword+

Sakura? Well I did.

+Atk/-Def Klein (Base Kit)

+1 Marisa Refined Wo Dao, Darting Blow 3, Desperation 3 she initiates with 46 Spd

This was through an FEH unit builder. I'll link it.

https://feh-stuff.github.io/unit-builder.html

And yes, I do actually have this exact Reinhardt in the game. I'm just typing this through the computer, and this website was my best option.

Edited by MageKnightEcho

+6 Lachesis.

Until I had Bride Lyn built and merged from the Legendary Heroes banner, Lachesis was the only infantry staff user I bothered to level up and use. She still only has her default skills, but that's all I need for the Warriors maps.

I'm considering working on Mist next since I can get her up to +5.

42 minutes ago, saisymbolic said:

You know your priorities are weird when you're begging for a Oscar in summoning, but I will do it all for my Wild Samurai.

Oscar is amazing for Skill Inheritance, though.

+4 Matthew. He debuffs everything, buffs his team and takes negligible damage from just about everything barring magic. With buffs and support, it's extremely hard to kill him. He's like a cockroach.

The non-meta units I’ve build are probably Matthew, Niles, Fir (needs DC), Florina (wip), Seliph (wip), Maria, and Serra.

I’ve also put some bit of effort on both Corrins, Sophia, and Oliver, but I don’t know if those count.