Raven

General "mass killings" thread

On 8/7/2019 at 7:02 AM, Shrimperor said:

Here's the thing: Alcohol & smoking hurt the person who uses them, and not others (there's an arguement to be mafe for passive smoking, but there are enough non-smoking zones today. I avoid places full of smoke for example). It's in the hand of every person if they want to drink/smoke or not.

However i can't stop someone else from shotting someoneĀ if they wanted.

Not to mention smoking & Alcohol are for pleasure, while guns are mainly for killing.

Two words: Drunk driving.

Guns can also be used for hunting (whether it be for sport or sustenance) or pleasure (shooting range).

This from someone who doesn't care about the gun debate, since I don't live in a place where a gun is a tool (see: places where response times are bad).

Inspired by Christchurch and El Paso shooters. You won't stop seeing that anytime soon folks. They no longer see Trump as the savior they thought he could be so this would be their way of taking "matters into their own hands".

Edited by Dr. Tarrasque

On 8/10/2019 at 4:02 AM, eclipse said:

Two words: Drunk driving.

Add three more to that too: Second-hand smoke.

A smoker's cigarette smoke can most certainly harm someone else if that person breathes it in. I don't want to breathe in that crap.

Edited by Anacybele