Bound Hero Battle: Into the Ground (Corrin and Azura)

SatsumaFSoysoy

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, this wasn't too bad.

Cleared Normal, Hard and Lunatic last night. Hard was cleared with my usual Flier Emblem of Witch!Nowi, Newzura, Valter and Newmilla. Lunatic was cleared with my TT team of Hunktor, LALyn, BK and Wendy. The teams split up quite in my favour, with Corrin, the mage and Azura heading to the left for BK and Lyn while the fliers and archer go for Hunktor and Wendy.

Took a few tries but it was fine.

I beat Corrin and Azura with...Corrin and Azura (Flier Emblem).   Corrin the sea goddess blasted her inferior male self before he could even use his special.

To bad TT is going on, I kinda want to do it with the other divine weapon users: Ryoma, Xander, Takumi and Leo.  

Full infantry clear with:

Spoiler

Tiki (Awakening) [+Atk, -Spd]
- Lightning Breath+ (Def Refinement)
- Reposition
- Bonfire
- Steady Breath
- Quick Riposte 3
- Threaten Res 3
- Close Def 3 Seal

Lukas [+Def, -Spd]
- Slaying Lance+ (Def Refinement)
- Swap
- Ignis
- Fortress Def 3
- Quick Riposte 2
- Threaten Atk 3

Azura (Nohr) [+Spd, -Atk]
- Uror
- Sing
- Moonbow
- Triangle Adept 3
- Wings of Mercy 3
- Drive Res 2
- Drive Def 2 Seal

Klein [+Atk, -Spd]
- Brave Bow+
- Draw Back
- Luna
- Death Blow 3
- Quick Riposte 3
- Threaten Def 3
- Atk+3 Seal

Tiki and Lukas started at the right side, Azura and Klein on the left.
Lukas swapped Tiki forward to the most northerh spot on the island so she could counterkill the Axe flier who got danced by Azura. The left side just moved forward but avoided to come in range from a danced unit.
Afterwards Lukas and Tiki evacuated to the back so that only Corrin can attack Lukas. He survived the Dragon Fang and countered with Ignis. The Guard Bow Archer tickled him but nothing serious really.
Next round started with Klein sniping the Red Wyvern Sword on the left lake and both fell back after she refreshed him. Tiki placed Lukas back and killed off the Archer during EP.
Now came the tricky part. Only Azura and Blue Mage were left and they wereheading towards Lukas and Tiki. Azura ported herself in front of Lukas and chipped the mage. When I did this Azura danced the Blue Mage and almost killed her with the 2nd attack but she survived very narrowly.
The mage got axe'd afterwards and Lukas swaps forward. Azura proceeded then to suicide herself to 50 Def Lukas.

This was not easy by any means. Azura was really annoying.

I hate enemy dancers. :-/ Had to swap Nino's Distant Def 3 seal for Attack +3 and run Hone Def 3 on Olivia to stop the Guard Bow dude killing Nino, and Eirika had to run Close Def 3 to have enough left after the Axe Flier to live through the Guard Bow dude in Nino's place. Reinhardt did very little, and Olivia managed to tank the Sword Flier.

I. Hate. Enemy dancers.

16 hours ago, Water Mage said:

As someone who cleared this with Armor Emblem, it was easier than you might think.

Which did you use? Did you have a mage armour? Those make it easier.

@eclipse i did it with 3 armours plus Fjorm so close enough? They were my arena team which I accidentally picked but after coming close in the initial run I just swapped some seals around and managed to clear it.

team was Fjorm with Reposition and QR seal, BK with Close Def, Hunktor with Distant Def (although he didn't see battle in my final successful run) and MVP who was Halloween Henry with Atk+3 and Bowbreaker.

Setup was Fjorm and Hunktor on left anf Henry and BK on the right. henry and BK have a S support

Changing to Atk+3 was the winning strategy as Henry needed to Attack the axe flier after being baited by the BK. this meant Panic status would spread around the enemies- most importantly to Corrin as Dragon Fang would normally defeat BK after Azura's Hone Atk boost. 

Obviously Henry's Armour March is a gift, and making him learn Bowbreaker for Lyn paid off in this map. He ORKOed the archer and when it was only the sword flier and Azura left, he baited Azura succesfully and tanked it like a champ thanks to Azura's Sapphire Lance, then one-Shotting her.

on the left side it was pretty much just Fjorm QRing things. 

Previous attempts would have the sword flier attack her then being danced so the sword flier would move to Hunktor. +Def Hunktor can take one round of combat like a champ but he would be KOed in the next turn no matter what. Still interesting though.

so yeah now i learn not to have allies adjacent to each other when there is an enemy dancer..

i might record this sometime in the week if i have spare time

I did fail twice on lunatic but I did it my first try on Infernal because I was already used to how to manipulate the AI on this map. I’m really starting to like mixed teams thanks to this new one I’m working on. Too bad tactic skills are so rare compared to hones and goads (not that I use them often in the first place since I tend to run mostly infantry teams). Using Vector feels like I’m breaking some sort of rules.

My Dragon team of Myrrh/Adult Tiki/Nowi/Ninian triumphed rather easily. Myrrh repositions  her buddy across the water so that everyone is together on the right side and then we just sweep folks on down. That said I did give Myrrh the Iote's Shield seal for this. Also that Axe Flier's special actually took a chunk out of Tiki's health. And Corrin smacked Nowi awfully darn hard too.

11 hours ago, mcsilas said:

Which did you use? Did you have a mage armour? Those make it easier.

I did with BK, W!Robin, H!Henry and H!Jakob. Armor March didn’t help as nearly as a I thought it would.

Jakob was the MVP there, though him being +4 helped. Mind you, it was having a +4 Jakob was dumb luck.

Did hard and lunatic with armor emblem team of CIRobin, C!Chrom, H!Henry and BK, but had to use a video strat for infernal that was Subaki, Fjorm, Virion and Narcian and included spur atk 3 and hone atk 1 SS usage.  This BHB was not too bad once I figured out who needed a boost to atk.

Just for fun, I subbed out Valter for a 5* Felicia, making the team:

• 5* Felicia (neutral): Felicia’s Plate, Glacies, Resistance +3, Breath of Life 3, Speed +1 seal
  • 4* Narcian (neutral): Emerald Axe, Vengeance, Lancebreaker 3, Savage Blow 2, Guidance 2 seal
  • 4* Olivia (neutral): Silver Sword, Dance, Hone Atk 3
  • 4* Wrys (neutral): Slow, Rehabilitate, Imbue, Live to Serve 2, Spur Spd 1 seal

Guidance 1 would have worked just fine.

Spoiler

Narcian could have ORKO’d Azura with a Hone Atk buff, but I figured I’d give it to Felicia since she had already taken out literally everyone else.

I’m officially on the Felicia’s Plate train.

Edited by LordFrigid

Could finally beat it with Reinhardt, Valentine's Lilina, New Year's Azura and New Year's Camilla

important skills:

• Reinhardt: swordbreaker (to ORKO Corrin)
  • Lilina: tomebreaker blue (to ORKO blue mage)
  • Camilla and Azura: Delphi shield (to take hits by the archer)

Seals:

• distance defense to Azura (to take two hits by the archer and she stands next to Camilla)

Both horses start left and the fliers right.

• Turn 1: the fliers move towards left. In EP everyone moves towards me.
  • Turn 2: Reinhardt kills Corrin, Lilina kills the blue archer; Azura drags out the archer (if she doesn't, the archer will kill Liliina); EP: axe draco and Azura hit counterless Lilina, archer hits Azura (still > 50% HP left)
  • Turn 3: Lilina oneshots Azura with Special skill; Camilla has to be placed on Azura's spot not to let the archer attack Lilina. Camilla ORKOes the axe draco who is one space above Azura. The archer is spared  because his Countdown was 1, so he can't activate his Special skill and kill Azura). EP: Archer hits Azura again, -> 2 HP left
  • Turn 4: Camilla + Azura (blesses Camilla) kill the archer -> MISSION COMPLETE!!!

• 5 months later...

The quests were kinda annoying (I had to give Spd+3 to Sigurd to survive Corrin on Lunatic and the Anna+Sharena quest was hell), but luckily it didn't took that long to clear.

- - -

@SatsumaFSoysoy @Zeo @mampfoid @kirauza343 @Aera @Khid @Rafiel's Aria @Usana @DefyingFates

And here we have the obligatory Eirika clear. This one was very straightfoward but it goes to show how far Eirika has come since the release of FEH.

I thought everyone was far away on Takumis map!  Here I have to initiate with Repositioning a ranged unit, which leaves 5 opponents for 2 melees. I can kill everyone except the Brave Axe Flier, since I need Cordelia to kill Azura and Oscar to kill Corrin. 

16 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

And here we have the obligatory Eirika clear. This one was very straightfoward but it goes to show how far Eirika has come since the release of FEH.

Pretty, far! Beating Azura with double WTA and Corrin with pre-charged fang was cool. The small island made positioning and buffing difficult I guess. ATK smoke saved her in the end. 

Congrats! 

Edited by mampfoid

Cavalry is just the worst for this imo. Took way too long, but cleared with Reinhardt and Zweihardt on the right and Camus and Xander on the left. It's initially about baiting the axe so that it flies into Zweihardt on turn 2, before M!Corrin is in range for Reinhardt to kill. The archer is killed on that side while Camus tanks the blue mage, barely surviving because of Xander support and Ward Cav and then retaliating on the next enemy phase with Vantage. Azura is killed by Reinhardt to end the map.

One thing I learned trying to clear with Anna and Sharena is that M!Robin can tank two rounds of  attacks from M!Corrin, including the Dragon Fang. The strat I did has Alfonse and Sharena on the rightt, with Anna and Bunnero on the left as Bunnero repositions Anna to the right. Alfonse and Sharena move north and Sharena attack rallies so Alfonse 1-shots the flier on enemy phase. Then Corrin attacks Sharena, doesn't get the dragon fang proc because of Sharena having the special refine and she kills him on player phase, getting dragged back by Alfonse. Bunnero moves left to distract the archer while the mage goes for everyone, attacking and then getting killed by Sharena after being danced after attacking Anna. Anna moves into Azura's range, killing her easily but the archer's now too close for comfort so everyone moves into the corner while Alfonse takes a hit. After that, Anna is repositioned to kill off the archer, ending the map.

Also, wow Sharena needed the refine for this map, at least with what I had. Alfonse next for refine then. I'm going to be messing with all three of them for the future, Sharena's getting Fury, Alfonse already has Brazen atk/def equipped and Anna's gotten Swift Sparrow.

4 hours ago, Alexmender said:

The quests were kinda annoying (I had to give Spd+3 to Sigurd to survive Corrin on Lunatic and the Anna+Sharena quest was hell), but luckily it didn't took that long to clear.

- - -

@SatsumaFSoysoy @Zeo @mampfoid @kirauza343 @Aera @Khid @Rafiel's Aria @Usana @DefyingFates

I wish I had the resources for a Tactics team...

Finished the quests using Lunatic map.

Sharena vs. Corrin:
5* Sharena (Spd/Def Bond Fensalir, Growing Wind, Fury 3, Renewal 3, Drive Spd 2, Spd Smoke 3)
+3 +Atk/-Def PA Azura (Atk Ploy 3)
5*+1 +Spd/-HP Olivia (Hone Spd 1 seal)
+7 +Spd/-Def Brave Lyn (Firesweep Bow+, Reposition, Chill Spd 3, S-rank summoner support)

Anna vs. Azura (WoM shenanigans):
5* Anna (Fury 3, Wings of Mercy 3, Drive Spd 2)
5*+1 +Spd/-HP Olivia (Hone Spd 1 seal)
+Spd/-Atk NY Azura (+Spd Hagoita+, Fury 3, Wings of Mercy 3, Flier Formation 3, S-rank support w/ Summer Corrin)
+1 Summer Corrin (Blarblade+, Reposition, Glimmer, Darting Blow 3, Desperation 3, Iote's Shield, S-rank support w/ NY Azura)

Cavalry clear (Xander and Cecilia carry):
5*+3 Xander (Bonfire, Triangle Adept 3, Quick Riposte 3, Hone Cavalry, Close Defense 3)
5* +Atk/-Def Cecilia (Draconic Aura, Triangle Adept 3, Bowbreaker 3, Fortify Cavalry 3)
+7 +Spd/-Def Brave Lyn (Reposition, Hone Cavalry, S-rank summoner support)
5*+10 +Atk/-Spd Reinhardt (Death Blow 3, Lancebreaker 3)

Xander and Cecilia were on the right side. Xander NEEDS Close Def 3 and Quick Riposte+Fortify Cavalry buff or Swordbreaker to avoid getting ORKO'd by Corrin; Bonfire helps to ensure quick KOs on the axe flier and Corrin. Then Cecilia with Hone Cavalry buff camps the southern point of the map and destroys the archer and the blue mage, leaving Azura all alone. Nobody needed to cross the trench until Azura was the only enemy unit remaining on the map.

Edited by Roflolxp54

@Alexmender Very nice! Corrin's Dragon Fang is rough but Eirika survived nicely (ditto for the Azura...I don't know about you but I was glad she didn't have swordbreaker). I swear you saved the easiest enemy for last.

@Radiant Dragon Wow, you made that look like a cake walk! That's one way to deal with Corrin's annoying special: kill him before he even gets the chance to use it.

@LordFrigid That definitely didn't go the way I expected to which was really interesting to see! Nice use of Olwen plus galeforce on Azura of all things and your Caeda is fantastic as always. I really enjoyed Azura vs. Azura

Last time around I did this with fliers but this time my main team is more than capable of handling this. Well, two of them are.

I don't know if I'll ever manage even just an assisted solo, but I was very pleased to realize that a true duet was doable when I noticed Celica's Drive Defense wasn't necessary (shout out to the Morgan I sacrificed for Spur Def/Res 2 because you're the real MVP here).