Which Characters from Thracia 776 do you want to see in the game?

MetalAmethyst

From Leif, to Galzus, or whoever. Which characters do you think should be in Heroes?

Other than the obvious (Leif, Finn, Nanna), I would like to see Tanya, Mareeta, Orsin and Dagdar.

*UPDATE*

Leif, Finn, and Nanna are being added to the game in April! 

Edited by MetalAmethyst

Leif Faris Claus Prince of Leonster, obviously. Let the Light Brand shine with Breath Def/Res targeting.

Geoffrey's Jugdrali daddy and veteran of two-threeish wars, and he better get a  ExBrave Lance Mk. III LR Custom with a Black Hole-Tronium Engine, and T-Link-Gravicon system attached to it. A plain old Brave Lance without any special qualities would be a disservice to the man.

Having paid homage to those two, I want Asbel! We need the second of three Merrics! We already have the original and the Tellius version, Asbel is adorable, and powerful as well. Glyphcalibur should make him an auto lock at 5 Stars, which is why I don't expect to see him coming around for a long while. You can only add so many at once.

Perne could have his King Sword (Brave effect plus Charm (aoe hit & evade boost- this can be turned into some other stats boost for FEH)) turned into King Daggers, which could possibly make him a decent buffer and attack unit simultaneously. Lara would be cool as a Dagger Dancer. And I have this one sprite art idea involving Lifis.

Since Mareeta and Galzus both have Astra and Luna in T766, could they get some "Thracian Astra"? Like Aether, but replace the 50% damage heal with 150% damage increase. Then again, that sounds too broken.

Nanna being excluded from the first Thracia banner would destroy me.  

Other hopefuls of mine, most of whom have little chance, include Machua, Salem, Orsin, Tania, Marty, Fin, and Karin.  Thracia has so many good characters, I want them all. :[

Mareeta is as likely to be a first banner entry than Finn and Nanna, in my opinion. Other possibilities include Othin and Eyvel. 

I'd personally want to see Lara as a dancer/thief, Asbel with his personal tome, Linoan for her design and Dean or Edna.

Not sure who would be the first GHB from this game but I'm assuming Raydrik or Shiva.

Edited by Vince777

Lot of characters I want from Thracia, but Leif, Nanna, and Finn are the obvious choice for a Thracia banner. For the GHB either Saias, Mareeta or Lifis. TT reward would be someone like Sara, Orsin or Fergus.

Characters I want see are Tina, Misha, Perne, Lara, Fergus, Karin, Homer and Sara

Edited by silveraura25

8 hours ago, Hekselka said:

I expect a joke Marty GHB after they did that Oliver GHB.

I wouldn't complain. Marty is the man.

There's the obvious ones, but for some less common choices, personally, Eyvel is my most wanted unit. Fred because Olwen needs her buddy. Eyrios or Kempf would be neat, ideally with some way to pay homage to their using both swords and tomes. IIRC, Rein and Olwen focused on tomes, but those two were more balanced between swords and tomes. Misha, Conomore, and Amalda would probably be my last not the most normal choices.

For GHB, it'd probably be Leidrick or Veld, but ideally I'd like Arion or Travant. Galzus, Saias, and Xaiver would be pretty cool too, though. Actually Kempf has a pretty good case for GHB too.

Edited by bottlegnomes

I love Thracia and its characters, although I really hope Marty doesn't get in as a joke character (seriously, enough with the memes already >.< ). 

Leif, Finn and Nanna would be first and foremost. I'd also love to see Eyvel over Bridget... but then I guess I'd rather see Bridget's weapon (bow > sword in this sword infantry oversaturated game) so eh... 

Fred for Olwen, for sure. 

Glade and Selfina because I imagine they'd  be another sweet couple like Mathilda and Clive, and I am a sucker for that :D 

I'd also love to see the silent trio of Kein, Alba and Roberto, just so they get given a voice. 

Sleuf for a good looking male healer.

Rifis because he's one of my favourite Thracia characters (I mean, who else can pull off odd weird trousers?). 

Shiva because... um... have you seen his oa? ...Probably the same for Homer, but I would murder to make him a male refresher. 

And also Carrion because I like him in the story :D And Salem just 'cos... Plus Dean and Linoan... because cute couple again :D 

(Basically, just give me almost any of them that aren't just meme characters and I will probably be happy!). 

All of them.

But not seriously, the obvious ones I want to see are Leif, Nanna, Finn, Orsin, Dagdar, and Mareeta. With Eyvel, I'm not sure if I want to see her or Briggid...or both, maybe? 

Aside from those obvious ones, I'd like to see Halvan, Tanya, Lara, Karin, Asbel, Fred, Salem, Linoan, Sara, and Saias. I'd like to see Diarmuid and Ced as well, but I dunno if I'd wanna see their Thracia versions or their Genealogy versions.

Mareeta (prf weapon, mooore swoooords)

Machua (there actually should be more axes)

Othin (both of the above)

Asbel (both of the above, but green magic)

Miranda (kind of plot important, red horse mage)

Ronan (realise his potential as a mageslaying archer)

Lara (another refresher I can't pull)

Homer (but only as a male singer)

Xavier GHB (Canon bow armour)

Dedicated Glade fanboy ever since he was voted the least loved Fire Emblem character. Also think Evyle needs some love. Would also like me some Raydrik.

Edited by Jotari

53 minutes ago, Nowi's Husband said:

Sara to add to my loli collection.  I've never played Thracia though since I can't read Japanese so I'm not attached to the characters.  

There's a English patch that you can apply to the Japanese ROM. The same applies to all the other Japan exclusives. Don't be afraid to try them out. The patching tutorial is easily understandable.