Which Characters from Thracia 776 do you want to see in the game?

MetalAmethyst

At this point ...

ANYONE. I just want new Thracia characters in Heroes, I'll take anyone ... except for alternate versions of Reinhardt and Olwen.

1 hour ago, Sunwoo said:

At this point ...

ANYONE. I just want new Thracia characters in Heroes, I'll take anyone ... except for alternate versions of Reinhardt and Olwen.

The way they've been so insecure about with the 2nd Sacred Stones Banner (Gleipnirika) and now the Fallen Heroes Banner (all versions of characters of present popularity in Heroes barring Hardin), I believe at this moment they might throw Blessed Sword Olwen or Master Sword Reinhardt into the mix (not that I'd mind them in the long run, just not in Thracia's first Banner).

The irony is that Reinhardt was almost unheard of unless you actually played T776 before Heroes (so few outside of Japan- probably still relatively few within Japan). He is proof that nobodies or near nobodies can become popular somebodies if decked out appropriately in Heroes gameplay. Ralf could become popular with an unbalanced loadout, all FEH has to do is try.

10 hours ago, Jotari said:

Dedicated Glade fanboy ever since he was voted the least loved Fire Emblem character. Also think Evyle needs some love. Would also like me some Raydrik.

Perhaps Eyvel could have have something like Quick Burn or Lucky Seven from Awakening, a Skill that wears off turns into the battle. Maybe "Gesh Protection"- all would be fatal attacks will be survived on the first turn of battle (both player phase and enemy phase). Just as a little reference to the fact she cannot at all die during the first four chapters of FE5, any fatal attack she would automatically dodge. And since no one else in FE4 or 5 is associated with it (other than Zwei the Galzus Deadlord), she could bring the heat on with the Flame Sword as her weapon.

I haven't played Thracia, but I see her as inspiring Tellius's Titania, and from what I know, besides the rather questionable choice of making her Brigid, she seems to be a quite likable character.

16 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

The way they've been so insecure about with the 2nd Sacred Stones Banner (Gleipnirika) and now the Fallen Heroes Banner (all versions of characters of present popularity in Heroes barring Hardin), I believe at this moment they might throw Blessed Sword Olwen or Master Sword Reinhardt into the mix (not that I'd mind them in the long run, just not in Thracia's first Banner).

The irony is that Reinhardt was almost unheard of unless you actually played T776 before Heroes (so few outside of Japan- probably still relatively few within Japan). He is proof that nobodies or near nobodies can become popular somebodies if decked out appropriately in Heroes gameplay. Ralf could become popular with an unbalanced loadout, all FEH has to do is try.

Perhaps Eyvel could have have something like Quick Burn or Lucky Seven from Awakening, a Skill that wears off turns into the battle. Maybe "Gesh Protection"- all would be fatal attacks will be survived on the first turn of battle (both player phase and enemy phase). Just as a little reference to the fact she cannot at all die during the first four chapters of FE5, any fatal attack she would automatically dodge. And since no one else in FE4 or 5 is associated with it (other than Zwei the Galzus Deadlord), she could bring the heat on with the Flame Sword as her weapon.

I haven't played Thracia, but I see her as inspiring Tellius's Titania, and from what I know, besides the rather questionable choice of making her Brigid, she seems to be a quite likable character.

I've certainly considered her potential with the flame sword (thinking it would work a bit like lightning breath), but to give her something that makes her great at the start of a battle but slowly fall off would be a great reference I never considered. I could see Quick Burn reducing damage for the first three turns and then increasing it afterwards.