Shipping Takumi and...Xander? Sharing Fates Crack.

MoonRose

Hi. :) In learning about how many ship Leo and Takumi, and while falling in love with both Xander and Takumi, I've decided to try shipping Takumi with a different Nohrian royal. I've got some headcanons for what would be a Revelations-esque storyline, I guess. Please feel free to tell me why you feel they work or don't work. What could be done to add to the relationship. I tried to pinpoint someone else that would smother Xander in the worship he deserves, but decided to just try Takumi.

Xander and Laslow are transported to Lilith's astral plane/the army's castle, Xander fleeing from torture and certain death at King Ganon's hands. A weeping Corrin, Sakura and Jakob rush to look after them, Laslow adamant about them paying attention to only Xander. While Corrin and his willing friends care for Xander, Takumi hears him having violent nightmares and sees himself in the Nohrian Prince. Having gone through nightmares himself, and having heard of Ganon trying to kill him, Takumi remains at his side.

Xander eventually awakens. He warmly, tearfully thanks everyone for looking after him, referring to Takumi as 'milady' in thanking him. A giggling Hinoka tells Xander the fuming Takumi's a guy. Corrin's brother apologizes, innocently, shyly telling him 'I've never seen such a fetching man before'.

Takumi senses deep-rooted, excruciating torment inside of Xander and eventually grows fiercely protective of him. Says 'someone's got to look after you-you embody all the good left in this damn world, even though you're way more annoying than Corrin'.

Xander finds deep comfort in Takumi's iron-clad strength and protective mannerisms. He eventually asks Takumi for archery practice, speeding up the archer's heartbeat because they're just too close together. Just as shy as he used to be as a child, Xander expresses admiration of Takumi as a warrior, as a friend and as someone he feels is beautiful. Takumi's spirit is watered by Xander's adoration.

Through each other, they find the strength to emerge from their darkness.