Good/Bad Character Growths?

Lost Impact

Anyone ever find that a certain character always seems to get RNG screwed for them with level ups? 

For me, Ike nearly always gets RNG screwed. Most of the time he is unable to double the Black Knight, is doubled by him in Rivals Collide, and often Micaiah ends up faster than him! Usually he only caps defense for me.

And for characters who always seem to turn out well, Leonardo. His offensive growths are... mediocre, but for some reason he always seems to get good strength and speed growths for me.

Would you mind if you opened this up to every FE character in the series?

For RD, Pelleas usually turns out better than expected, and Nepheenee doesn't like me (neither does Mia).

Soren has never turned out well for me. Ever. I've tried using him a few times in playthroughs of RD but I guess he hates me as much as I hate him xD

I had one playthrough where Lucia was a beast on the battlefield. She doesn't consistently perform that well but that one time really sticks out to me.

Astrid in RD always turn out amazing for me for some reason, she caps everything, idk how, like the two time i used her in RD, she capped everything.

Also surprisingly , Edward doesn't turn out that good for me, like the last i played RD, he got speed screwed somehow, and he couldn't double anything V_V